orangeeyes

Questions for cool college kids

»Pharaoh Atem    15766

make friends and focus on self improvement @ all times.

you are in the process of some very formative years and settings.

Frustrator    0

Unless you are studying something specialized (i.e. computer programming, engineering, accountancy) your degree is just to show an employer you can stick with something for 4-5 years without quitting like a lame ass kid.

If you AREN'T studying something very specialized, college is mostly about drinking/drugging and banging suddenly less inhibited girlies, and learning how to balance this with your class load.

YGO=most likely going vagina-less throughout college :P

»Pharaoh Atem    15766

Unless you are studying something specialized (i.e. computer programming, engineering, accountancy) your degree is just to show an employer you can stick with something for 4-5 years without quitting like a lame ass kid.

If you AREN'T studying something very specialized, college is mostly about drinking/drugging and banging suddenly less inhibited girlies, and learning how to balance this with your class load.

YGO=most likely going vagina-less throughout college :P

thank you for serving as an Atem-to-dgz translator

»orangeeyes    11863

the home he lived in had a 92% graduation rate from high school and you need at least a 3.0 to get in if you're black so I'm sure he's not a hoodrat

ggggg    3610

do a lot of acid to discover yourself better

Aaron    2010

lol this thread is so wierd.

Talk to as many people as you can in your first few weeks and have fun and get wrecked at night. Study during the day (don't be like me and only start in the last semester). Find out the format of your exams ASAP to guranteee you pass. I'm not sure about how intelligent you are but I can learn everything from text books so just go to enough lectures so you're never called in for it.

Go to house parties, don't take any girls seriously, go to other people's places for pre-drinks/sessions before hitting bars/clubs/parties.

One thing I didn't do which I wish I did was stuff like salsa dancing, cooking classes etc. during the day. Its nice for self improvement and makes the year feel more productive at the end.

Although we did smoke weed in our rooms, it is an uneccesary risk.

Get the coolest kids as you can as tight friends ASAP. I neglected making friends with people on my course for the first few weeks at first because they were boring and tame.

I ended up with the rugby team star, my friend who sleeps during the day-parties at night (seriously), this crazy drama bisexual actress girl, this tall blonde modelly girl, attractive girl who works at hollister and this 6'3 athletically and sports wise most amazing person I've met at university.

If I wanted, I didnt even have to speak to people. I could just come back to halls and these guys would have 20 people over anyway partying. I didn't though. I spoke to everyone I could and my two best friends who are extremley sociable were in the year above so I got to know everyone.

Benny Lava    1
What school are you going to?

U of Iowa

Nice, I live in Iowa City and go to Kirkwood and will be at Iowa in two years.

Tacooo    1683
What school are you going to?

U of Iowa

Nice, I live in Iowa City and go to Kirkwood and will be at Iowa in two years.

going to college in your own town sounds shitty

Benny Lava    1

Considering my own town is economically one of the best and most stable in the country, suits me perfectly, and has the best university in the state makes it a little less shitty to me. I'd rather pay in state tuition than out of state, btw

Guest Sykotic   
Guest Sykotic
Get the coolest kids as you can as tight friends ASAP.

^good life lesson

• Upvote 1

Guest Sykotic   
Guest Sykotic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

2 Members: Div1nE, Sykotic

aim me sometime cutie

• Upvote 1

ggggg    3610
Considering my own town is economically one of the best and most stable in the country, suits me perfectly, and has the best university in the state makes it a little less shitty to me. I'd rather pay in state tuition than out of state, btw

Too bad Iowa is a complete shithole?...

Benny Lava    1

Seems like a pretty ignorant and unneeded comment to me. I enjoy the city I live in and it's definitely not a shthole.

ggggg    3610

who cares if its unneeded lolz i would blow my brains out if i had to live in iowa

• Upvote 3

Bazoo    5693

at least gays can get married there...

»...Arson    7758
the home he lived in had a 92% graduation rate from high school and you need at least a 3.0 to get in if you're black so I'm sure he's not a hoodrat

Benny Lava    1
who cares if its unneeded lolz i would blow my brains out if i had to live in iowa

That's kinda sad for you, but I guess thats how you feel I don't have any reason to try to change it.

ggggg    3610

yeah basically the best college town in the world .. ur gonna talk shit about boston? come at me bro

Mavrik    31

xfd

Gary Oak    847

Try and find / be friends with those girls that you absolutaly hate, you know the really hot shallow retards. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Try and find / be friends with those girls that you absolutaly hate, you know the really hot shallow retards. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

whoever came up with that saying must be pissed since girls destroyed that with frenemies

lol giel you know i'm just jabbing nigga

»orangeeyes    11863

iowa city is fucking awesome but the rest of iowa is a shithole

but the parties are fucking crazy, especially after we win football games