Justin.

I've been screwed

Justin.    735

My girlfrind for nearly seven months decided to get super drunk and pop pills about 12 days ago. Well that night she had sex with a random guy and now she's pregnant with his baby. So yeah I've basically been screwed out of the best thing in my life. Shit like this always happens to me :/

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Justin.    735

Obv but emotionally I've been screwed. Like I still love her and u want to be with her, but idk if I'm ready to help her take care of a baby. I'm only 18 :/

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Unknown001    1344

this is why i don't date girls that drink o.o

i think you might have to learn to let go on this one, she fucked up bad

Zee.    16

I'm sorry mate.

I'm 100 % against that kind of thing.

If my girlfriend did that I'm not sure how I'd take it.

I'd say by the looks of things you're a great person.

Honestly, I'd ask her to abort the child.

May seem rash, but it's not your child, if she wants to be with you, she'd want YOUR child, not some randomer's.

Again I'm sorry for what happened and I hope you get through this.

Much love,

Tom.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IAmTheGreat    3930

As posted, she's obviously a dumb bitch that you should not try to stick around with. Youre only 18 so don't think she's the only one for you. You're still young so you have plenty of time to find someone better (not as irresponsible and whorish)

Guest Sykotic   
Guest Sykotic
As posted, she's obviously a dumb bitch that you should not try to stick around with. Youre only 18 so don't think she's the only one for you. You're still young so you have plenty of time to find someone better (not as irresponsible and whorish)

this^

you actually think you still "love" someone who got drunk and is now pregnant with another guy's child? i would instantly cease all communication

• Upvote 6

this^

you actually think you still "love" someone who got drunk and is now pregnant with another guy's child? i would instantly cease all communication

I feel bad for you, but I definitely agree with Skyotic and IAmTheGreat, if she did this type of thing right now you never know what's in store for the future. Man up and move on she's not worth it if she would do this type of thing.

»Starwind    1793

The best thing you can do for yourself right now is to never speak to that idiot again. Think about it. Supporting a child at 18 that isn't even your own child is in no way a good thing for you. Stay the fuck away from that situtation.

+rei+    35365

Im gonna take a new bend on this

YOu're lucky the girl cares about you. Think if she was a more controlling bitch she could try and pin the child on you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sick Boy    1879

I know it will be hard to drop a long lasting relationship on a dime, especially since you probably have pretty intense feelings for her that you guys lasted this long. It'll suck, and its going to make you feel like shit for awhile, but the best thing for your life in the long term sense would be to break up and call it quits.

»Barron    8037

so this was the whole fb thing.

bro, she basically cheated on you

that random guy could of had an std

and passed it to her

but anyways

dude i would move on from her

there's plenty of girls out there

yeah yeah it's always the "plenty of girls out there kinda thing"

but, really think about it, she can do the same shit again

and you'll have another kid

what will you do then?

it's not your kid bro

you shouldn't have to take care of someone else's kid for 18 years like that.

i've been cheated on b4 because i was a nice guy

but i've learned from that and moved on.

bro, it'll be hard because i know how much you cared for her

esp. when you got all karen over facebook because we thought it was cute of what you said

but seriously bro, just for the better of your well being i'd break up with her

you're 18, you'll meet a shit load of girls at college and parties man.

• Downvote 2

Joe.    4951
The best thing you can do for yourself right now is to never speak to that idiot again. Think about it. Supporting a child at 18 that isn't even your own child is in no way a good thing for you. Stay the fuck away from that situtation.

+Liquid Snake    4731

Obv but emotionally I've been screwed. Like I still love her and u want to be with her, but idk if I'm ready to help her take care of a baby. I'm only 18 :/

lol fuck no, why would you take care of someone else's baby?

dump her, u already got to fuck her first anyways. don't push your luck

»Frantic    706

It sounds mean, it is mean, but they're right. This is as good of a thing as it is bad. It fucking sucks it happened at the time, but you got off the train one station before the wreck.

You're only 18, it's a painful life lesson, but you'll be a better person for it (hopefully), and she'll have her life ruined for being stupid.

»Frantic    706
Im gonna take a new bend on this

YOu're lucky the girl cares about you. Think if she was a more controlling bitch she could try and pin the child on you.

She'll ask. I would be shocked (assuming she is all for having the kid) if she has not already. To the degree in which she expects support depends entirely on the girl. But she will ask. It's also highly dependent on the kind of family she has.

Crutches    1062

Got a long life ahead of you. Cut ties. Do not let her screw your life over as well. That would be the biggest mistake in this whole situation.

broken    341

Justin your my boy and shit but staying with her would just be stupid. EVERYONE is saying the same shit I told you. In the end its your decision tho and ill be behind you either way.