Sign in to follow this  
ggggg

Kanye West

broken    334

Coming from the guy who listens to Lil B and Lil Wayne? Go away.

>get called pretentious

>respond with condescension

It was a bad response on my part in that sense, but I honestly believe one's musical taste has an influence on their ability of reasoning. I should've ignored it but it was an irritable comment with no means of explanation. If he calls my writing to be pretentious and hasn't got the faculty to interpret what emits that behavior then the comment has no back bone and is insignificant.

Don't trip or apologize. You made a great post, anyone who likes lil b should be killed imo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Apathy    188

>get called pretentious

I honestly believe one's musical taste has an influence on their ability of reasoning

=-|

Anyone who listens to trash like Lil B or Wayne clearly shows something in their brain has died releasing a putrid fog of fetidness which is distorting their ability of reasoning.

• Upvote 1

Apathy    188

>get called pretentious

It was a bad response on my part in that sense, but I honestly believe one's musical taste has an influence on their ability of reasoning. I should've ignored it but it was an irritable comment with no means of explanation. If he calls my writing to be pretentious and hasn't got the faculty to interpret what emits that behavior then the comment has no back bone and is insignificant.

Don't trip or apologize. You made a great post, anyone who likes lil b should be killed imo.

Ha, thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Apathy    188

Why do you think listening to some artist takes from your ability to critique other music? Sorry that's just ignorant on your part.

He was not criticising my taste in music, he was criticising my language. It was a bit of a broad and brash statement so it cannot be applied in a wholesome manner (I mean, in this context, anyone who's actually payed attention to his lyrics can recognize it's terrible). Another thing many overlooked is that I said it has an influence on the ability of reasoning meaning there are other contextual factors involved such as education etc, you cannot solely base it on music. The intertwinement of blatantly bad music and lack of explanations leads me to believe he is the one who is ignorant. Had he provided some interpretation of what seemed so pretentious I would've accepted the response and retorted with something that wasn't satire about his music preferences.

• Upvote 1

I'm just saying your reply to him was even dumber than his comment about you. Ability to write and music taste are two different issues and they have absolutely no connection.

• Upvote 1

Apathy    188

I was writing about music though. If someone has the mindset to believe aforementioned bad artists are worthy of listening to then I can only think that other parts of their brain are also intellectually impaired. Had he shown the capability to disapprove that by writing more than 4 words by giving explanations then I would've accepted the criticism and negated the pre-conceived thought.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ggggg    3613

bro stop trying to write 'eloquent' posts cuz ur just making urself look dumber lols

ur an idiot

keep the neg rep hate comin tho h8r

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Apathy    188

Alright, I'll start off a fresh platter and won't instigate any cynical remarks. What part of our writing did you think was pretentious?

>get called pretentious

I honestly believe one's musical taste has an influence on their ability of reasoning

=-|

Anyone who listens to trash like Lil B or Wayne clearly shows something in their brain has died releasing a putrid fog of fetidness which is distorting their ability of reasoning.

who exactly are you again to judge? you're full of shit.

• Upvote 1

ggggg    3613

dude hes probably a senior in high school now so he thinks hes the man lol

• Upvote 3

Steve    68

>get called pretentious

=-|

who exactly are you again to judge? you're full of shit.

»orangeeyes    11863

I was writing about music though. If someone has the mindset to believe aforementioned bad artists are worthy of listening to then I can only think that other parts of their brain are also intellectually impaired. Had he shown the capability to disapprove that by writing more than 4 words by giving explanations then I would've accepted the criticism and negated the pre-conceived thought.

you could've said all this in like 15 words

giel's right you're really pretentious lol

• Upvote 5

Gary Oak    846

Wait so you're saying if someone likes a certain style of music / artist that is considered not good by the majority, you assume they are intellectually impaired? What happened to music taste being subjective?

• Upvote 1

»Liquid Snake    4567

Is it bad that I didn't realise Minaj was trying to do British accent at the start of Dark Fantasy? I thought she was trying to talk like a spastic as a joke.

Apathy    188

Is it bad that I didn't realise Minaj was trying to do British accent at the start of Dark Fantasy? I thought she was trying to talk like a spastic as a joke.

Lol. It was convincing when I didn't know it was Minaj, but when I found it, it seemed like she was overdoing it.

Apathy    188

Also, check out this awesome beat made by Kanye. Wicked guitar samples:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNgwqbeYnPg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNgwqbeYnPg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNgwqbeYnPg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>