Sign in to follow this  
Blitzkrieg

Worst Car you ever driven.

+rei+    34352

my dad's Lexus R450h wasn't so much BAD as scary due to its size and rediculous power steering assist.

Potentially the Kia Soul, which wasn't actually horrible, just really easy to toss around on the highwya. The Suzuki SX4 sedna i loved the handling but it got horrible wheelspin when the ground was just slightly damp. Toyota Yaris has no redeeming qualities but other than shitty seats doesn't actually have any huge FLAWS.

sanojio    129

YO4180.jpg

My ex-gf got this death trap as a hand me down from her cheap ass father. Fucking Yugo. We were leaving and the ignition wouldn't start, the engine lit on fire shortly after

Blitzkrieg    214

YO4180.jpg

My ex-gf got this death trap as a hand me down from her cheap ass father. Fucking Yugo. We were leaving and the ignition wouldn't start, the engine lit on fire shortly after

He did it on purpose, so that you would die one day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Honkey Kong    11

Mercury topaz and toyota yaris.

i dont think that's true. i've rebuilt 2 topaz's and i think they are very comfortable cars to drive.

Well mine had reliability issues, which is why it made my worst car list, and the toyota yaris made the list because it was an uncomfortable, cheapily made piece of shit.

Honkey Kong    11

oh. we had to replace a good amount of things on the topaz... but it was a very nice change in ride comfort. i hit a speed bump at probably 30 mph in that car and didn't feel a thing.

I gaurantee you that you would have wanted to burn the one I had to the ground.