Axle

Steam Sales

+rei+    34403
I've only picked up Skyrim for my GF and FF13-2 for myself - neither were 'stellar deals' but my GF has been wanting some skyrim in her life for ages and I know I'm going to play 13-2 eventually so may as well get it for $15 for pc while I have the chance
  • Upvote 1

+Urthor    10167

Ah :P shame you had activated it and wasn't a gift I would have been interested in buying it off you :P

If you buy the game and teach me how not to be bored by what people SAY is one of the best RPGs of the last few years that would be swell

+Paraliel+    8010

I've only picked up Skyrim for my GF and FF13-2 for myself - neither were 'stellar deals' but my GF has been wanting some skyrim in her life for ages and I know I'm going to play 13-2 eventually so may as well get it for $15 for pc while I have the chance

I don't think you will

You'd have to slog through 13 first and that is an achievement by itself

anduril38    356

Ah :P shame you had activated it and wasn't a gift I would have been interested in buying it off you :P

If you buy the game and teach me how not to be bored by what people SAY is one of the best RPGs of the last few years that would be swell

I'll try ;) 

»CheyMcFly    4636

So far I've gotten Octodad, h1z1, facerig, and The Witcher 2.

Each for half of their normal price if not less, so not bad at all.

+rei+    34403

I don't think you will

You'd have to slog through 13 first and that is an achievement by itself

I've slogged through the first nine and a half games in this series, I may be going slow but I'm not going to stop. That said when I hit 13 I'll just load my save file that's 17 hours in already.

Nish    253

So far I've gotten Octodad, h1z1, facerig, and The Witcher 2.

Each for half of their normal price if not less, so not bad at all.

Octodad is fantastic, so many hours of hilarity

Jesus the Jew    985

Idk if Green Man Games counts but they are selling games for steam on huge discounts (I got Sins of A Solar Empire: Rebellion for 8 bucks). Overall, looks a like quite a few good titles are available.

+Urthor    10167

Idk if Green Man Games counts but they are selling games for steam on huge discounts (I got Sins of A Solar Empire: Rebellion for 8 bucks). Overall, looks a like quite a few good titles are available.

Yea GMG is pretty much the cheapest place on the internet not selling stolen keys fairly sure.

anduril38    356

I'm very underwhelmed by the sales, just the same stuff over and over with no incentive to keep checking for the flash sales.. :( 

»ACP    33376
Sega is giving away/heavily discounting a bunch of games on Steam for their http://www.makewarnotlove.com promotion.