Sign in to follow this  
broken

Paradox

broken    341

paradox4.png

<span style="size:8pt;text-decoration:overline;">

o1___o2___o3___o4___o5___o6___o7 </span>

[№1] Broken _T<span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> ohokaylawl

____________ii <span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> Nick Martin

____________ii <span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> 2¤2

¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸

[№2] Harry __i<span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> Harrypeters123

____________ <span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> Harry Peters

____________ <span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> 4¤1

[№3] Awesome _T<span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> xxratedrampagexx

______________iii <span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> Theodore Wass

______________iii <span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> 1¤0

[№4] Blast Asmodian _i<span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> DonnyBlack0ut

___________________ <span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> Donny Dingwell

___________________ <span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> 0¤0

[№5] Juan Morales _ <span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> aseacorals

_________________i <span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> Juan Morales

_________________i <span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> 0¤0

[№6] Pengwan _i<span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> Tylers91x

___________i__I <span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> Tyler Stokley

_______i______I <span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> 1¤0

[№7] ygo duelist shrew _w<span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> Darkpwnage08

_____________________ii <span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> Michael Liotti

_____________________ii <span style="font-size:16pt;color:white;line-height:80%;">|</span> 0¤0

+ War Book

A Day to Remember 1¤0

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

»Derezzed    1041

gl w/ this. Hopefully you guys might have some more competition soon :)

broken    341

yo nick i can't go italy :( . Won my locals with infernity tho lol

Gay :mad:

But gj champ.

gl w/ this. Hopefully you guys might have some more competition soon :)

I will keep the secret on the download vic. :)

Dgz Punk    1047

tbh Idk why you include mike on every team you make. He doesn't ever play and once the team has a full roster he'll just end up getting dropped.

tbh Idk why you include mike on every team you make. He doesn't ever play and once the team has a full roster he'll just end up getting dropped.

Do you not understand the concept of team fillers? :mad:

They are the best duelists in the world and are too busy protecting the land of Egypt from the forces of evil with their beliefs in the heart of the cards. That very belief channels the will and determination for the team to win every war they face.

IT'S TIME TO YU-Gi-OH! B}

• Upvote 1

broken    341

Do you not understand the concept of team fillers? :mad:

They are the best duelists in the world and are too busy protecting the land of Egypt from the forces of evil with their beliefs in the heart of the cards. That very belief channels the will and determination for the team to win every war they face.

IT'S TIME TO YU-Gi-OH! B}

:D

Sign in to follow this