Group B:

1. Lovesong (4-2; +10)

2. State of Trance (0-6)

3. Starless (5-1; +16)

4. Fourshot (4-2; +18)

5. Supernova (4-2; +9)

6. Crossroads (2-4; +7)

7. Face2Face (2-4; +6)

I decided to roll 7 14 sided dice on AIM until I got no doubles and luckily the first one didn't have any. I numbered all the teams and this is how it ended up. With an odd amount of teams in each group, the only solutions would be having a team sit out for a round or have a team war 2 teams at the same time. Having a team sit out would only add an extra round which wouldn't add much time at all, so I think we're going with that.

For round 1, each group will play in 1-7, 2-6, 3-5 format. Team 4 will sit out for round 1 (Fourshot and Paradox). One of the team captains should make the thread in the Round 1 subforum. You can find each team's information in the Registered Teams thread. I will keep you guys informed on how inactivity will be handled, I'll be making a post in the Rules and Registrations thread eventually. Let's make it a fun ToC, good luck guys :)

Group B already lost to Starless.

Group A = Theory and Undisputed

Group B = Starless and Fourshot/Lovesong(Depending on if Lovesong flops from inactivity.)

Starless wins it all obv.

Group B already lost to Starless.

Group A = Theory and Undisputed

Group B = Starless and Fourshot/Lovesong(Depending on if Lovesong flops from inactivity.)

Starless wins it all obv.

Speaking of, I'll be making a predictions thread where people can put in their input every round. It was kind of fun to do in the other ToC's :)

But fuck, I wasn't expecting all 3 of my teams to land in the same group qq

so how the fuck do we know what team we play? unless im retarded and missed it which is a good possibility

For round 1, each group will play in 1-7, 2-6, 3-5 format.

Which means A Day to Remember plays Hitlist for round 1.

so how the fuck do we know what team we play? unless im retarded and missed it which is a good possibility

Thanks Brady. Fuck you CJ.

Oh so that's why we call Iowanians poopdicks...I'll pass, I don't swing that way.

3. Starless

4. Fourshot

5. Supernova

hmmmmmmm

lets do this

ITT: Brady needs to learn how to fix the pairings, lol, should be fun.

i think the 2 teams that dont play this round should at least setup a fun match so they dont lose interest in itconsidering you closed the warring section.

I thought about something like that but overall it'd be kind of pointless when Battle City exists, unless people realize it doesn't.

true true just trying to make it so this keeps active ya know

We're gonna shift one number this round this round, so 1-6, 2-5, 3-4, 7 gets to sit out.

Updated all the teams with their records on the first post. * means they've already sat out their round.

I just wanted to post this now in case the war finishes over Thanksgiving or the next day. I'll be out of town so I'm not sure how much access I'll have to a computer, it should be enough but I didn't wanna potentially hold anything up. I also won't have access to ACP under a different IP so making the forum now would be the best time. You guys are allowed to post when the final war for round 2 finishes. I made the forum but please don't jump the gun and post the thread early.

Cr0ssfade xX (1:47:07 AM): //roll-dice 1-sides 7

OnlineHost (1:47:07 AM): Cr0ssfade xX rolled 1 7-sided die: 7

Cr0ssfade xX (1:47:19 AM): //roll-dice 1-sides 7

onlinehost (1:47:19 AM): Cr0ssfade xX rolled 1 7-sided die: 5

7 already sat out so I re-rolled and it's team 5's sitting out for round 3. We can use team 5 as a "bar," where every team above and below by the same amount plays each other, so 4-6 and 3-7. The odd teams out (1 and 2) will end up playing each other this round. Idk, it doesn't really matter since everybody is going to play so I'm just gonna find some fucked up ways to pair them every round.

I think Round 3 will start doing nukes every 2 days. Considering it's going to be 7 rounds before the top playoff and each round is taking a 1.5-2 weeks to finish, it's just going to get too dragged out at this pace and people will lose interest (almost seems like a few are already). I'll probably let roster adjustments happen Round 4 to help compensate if you have inactives.

To stop hopping to a team with a better ToC record or just shady things in general, people won't be allowed to play for another team in the ToC. Either you stick with the one you're on or you're not playing. I'll just give this heads up now so you guys have more than enough time to find replacements.

I'm going to quote this and put it here too for the people who don't read pinned threads for whatever reason. I just wanna make sure everybody sees this.

R4 should be up when? Jw when I should check back here.

Registration will be closed a day after round 3 finishes up. Registrations posted later than that will be ignored. Once registration is complete, round 4 will be begin.

Yeah, I got home a little later than expected so I was gonna post them a few hours ago but that obviously didn't happen. It'll be the first thing I do when I sign on tomorrow.

You can remove Undisputed from the pairings. Going to assume there isn't an auto drop for those that aren't able to make it anymore.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0