Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sidereal

Groups for pairings

47 posts in this topic

You might as well just finish it out. Even if you can't make the top playoff, these are the easiest wars you'll have. They won't drag on like regular wars can because of the threat of nukes so even if you don't win, it's more wars towards your group either way.

So Undisputed/Hitlist/A Day to Remember, you guys will get done early since you only have 2 more teams to play. You won't have any round 5 pairings. It just worked out that way with The League getting DQ'd.

Group A:

Undisputed [vs] Paradox

Undisputed [vs] Free Agents

A Day to Remember [vs] Paradox

A Day to Remember [vs] Theory in Practice

Free Agents [vs] Hitlist

Theory in Practive [vs] Hitlist

Group B:

Lovesong [vs] Starless

Lovesong [vs] Fourshot

State of Trance [vs] Starless

State of Trance [vs] Fourshot

Supernova [vs] Crossroads

Supernova [vs] Face2Face

Crossroads [vs] Face2Face

You should list points as well since we are coming to the end and it's close between several teams.

Mmk got it. I was planning on doing it when round 5 was over but it only took like 3-4 minutes to do anyways so whatever.

Question: Has Crossroads dissolved? I was about to make the thread for Crossroads vs Face2Face and didn't see their team thread anywhere...

Question: Has Crossroads dissolved? I was about to make the thread for Crossroads vs Face2Face and didn't see their team thread anywhere...

Paradox died and they're finishing out the ToC too. ToC =/= regular warring, you can have people on your ToC roster that you don't have on your actual roster, etc. I thought this was understood :P

According to Stevie they're going to finish out since otherwise they wouldn't be able to play at all.

Okay got all the records and ties updated as of the end of round 4 except for Supernova and Crossroads since their war is still going on. I don't think I messed anything up but if I did just post and let me know :)

this is lame...

since grant was being a faggot and the wars ended in nukes, i was wondering can the war get a few days extension?

i'll find time to play. i rather the war end in a real loss than a nuke ya dig lol

i wouldnt mind whipping up something now and getting one in

Well you're not even on Lovesong's roster anymore. Seth took you off at re-registration so I'm assuming there was a reason for that, idk.

Like it sucks to have a war finish by a nuke but there needs to be some sort of punishment for inactivity or this shit would never end. I mean there were three people who could have played for those wars and none of them did so it's unfair to blame it on Grant when the other two didn't play either.

oh im not even sure on what happened but all i know savage had a legitimate reason.

didn't know about re-reg stuff so nvm i guess

take care!

Man our record looks so bad, we never asked to play inactive teams or get byes QQ ;(

Man our record looks so bad, we never asked to play inactive teams or get byes QQ ;(

With that also comes easier wins, its not like you played hard teams and won and still have bad breakers. you didnt have to work as hard as the other teams. i know it isnt fair but to an extent it is and we cant fix tournament structure to be 100% fair

Group A:

Paradox [vs] Free Agents

Paradox [vs] Theory in Practice

Free Agents [vs] Theory in Practice

Group B:

Lovesong [vs] Supernova

State of Trance [vs] Face2Face

Starless [vs] Crossroads

Fourshot [vs] Supernova

Fourshot [vs] Face2Face

Round 5 will finish the round robin. Nukes will probably be every 3 days for this round since there are so few wars but after a week hits it'll go back to 2 days.

Group A:

1. Hitlist (5-0; +12)

2. Theory in Practice (4-1; +16)

3. A Day to Remember (2-3; +4)

4. Undisputed (2-3; +4)

5. Paradox (2-3; +3)

6. Free Agents (0-5)

Group B:

1. Starless (5-1; +16)

2. Fourshot (4-2; +18)

3. Lovesong (4-2; +10)

4. Supernova (4-2; +9)

5. Crossroads (2-4; +7)

6. Face2Face (2-4; +6)

7. State of Trance (0-6)

The teams not bolded are officially done with the ToC and you are all allowed to go back to regular warring. Thank you for participating and being a part of this ToC :)

The semi finals will be with Hitlist, Theory, Starless, and Fourshot. Hitlist will play Fourshot and Theory will play Starless. The losers are eliminated from the tournament so play hard guys.

I was planning on not having any nukes unless it gets really slow. Maybe after 5-7 days of no playing they will start? I'm not sure, we'll just see how the wars go.

dang fourshot really raised the bar for their x-2 spot lol +18

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0