Sign in to follow this  
Cøin

3 Way Slash Style of the Six

Cøin    19

STOR-JP049 3 Way Slash Style of the Six 「六武式三段衝」

Normal Magic Card

Activate if you control 3 or more face-up "Six Samurai" monster by selecting 1 of the following effects:

● Destroy all face-up monster your opponent controls.

● Destroy all face-up Magic and Trap Cards your opponent controls.

● Destroy all set Magic and Trap Cards your opponent controls.

With all the support they're getting, this will not be hard to use.

»PJ    4183

My initial response:

While you control 3 or more Six Sams do one of the woah fuck off!
  • Upvote 5

Sensei00S    84

Ok, it's seriously starting to get me upset me now. How much broken shit they are getting?? This is ridiculous, make my favorite deck playable, not THE ONLY DECK PLAYABLE.

MaXXiMum    50

This card doesn't seem that great to me. I mean, you need to have 3 samurai monsters on the board to use this, and by the time you drop them, you're probably not particularly scared of anything except mirror force, and their f/u monster can probably be run over. It also does nothing for when you don't have a board.

• Upvote 1

Sensei00S    84

It's not the fact of how good it is or isn't, it's the fact that Konami has the gall to make some shit like this.

MaXXiMum    50

It's not the fact of how good it is or isn't, it's the fact that Konami has the gall to make some shit like this.

That makes no sense to me.

It's only a problem if the card is too good.

• Upvote 1

».ben.    7438

This card doesn't seem that great to me. I mean, you need to have 3 samurai monsters on the board to use this, and by the time you drop them, you're probably not particularly scared of anything except mirror force, and their f/u monster can probably be run over. It also does nothing for when you don't have a board.

That was more or less my thought as well. When you have 3 f/u Samurai, you either:

(a) have a way to deal with their f/u or f/d monsters [i.e. Hand of the Six Samurai or The True Six Samurai - Mizuho]; or

(b) have a way to deal with worrisome spells and traps [i.e. Trap Stun, My Body as Shield, Six Samurai Destruction Jammer].

Still, crazy amounts of good support for 6S.

»slick    4668

I do not feel this card will be used competitively, ergo, this card is not good

bestdayevar    6

I do not feel this card will not be used competitively, ergo, this card is not good

Your sentence is a contradiction.

And, I would not mind maining 1 of these. Asetism/Gateway/Reinforce Truth make this card playable everygame.

• Upvote 1

».ben.    7438

I do not feel this card will not be used competitively, ergo, this card is not good

And, I would not mind maining 1 of these. Asetism/Gateway/Reinforce Truth make this card playable everygame.

i'm not sure you are using "contradiction" correctly.

ThatOneGuy    2005

Except he is. =-|

Slick used one too many "not's" for that to make sense.

».ben.    7438

Except he is. =-|

lol i had to re-read that 3 times

MaXXiMum    50

Except he is. =-|

lol i had to re-read that 3 times

same =P

Monolightning    283

At this point Konami is just Samurai's bitch. Like wtf is this shit?

»slick    4668

Just a typo

The card still isn't good

Nonetheless Samurai will utterly destroy the format, so I'm happy they aren't making even more broken shit. Hopefully the TCG exclusive will suck balls

Almighty Me    948

Fuck this game.

Card isn't great since you need to commit first. Harpie's Feather Duster after your swarm is kinda pointless.

If you don't stop the first Samurai you lose basically. Solemn Warning is going to be staple at 3 next format I think. If not mained then at least the 3rd sided for the Samurai match.

ThatOneGuy    2005

Fuck this game.

Card isn't great since you need to commit first. Harpie's Feather Duster after your swarm is kinda pointless.

If you don't stop the first Samurai you lose basically. Solemn Warning is going to be staple at 3 next format I think. If not mained then at least the 3rd sided for the Samurai match.

Assuming they don't touch it like they did Judgement. Although odds seem pretty good that Six Sams won't go completely untouched come next format. I mean, Konami isn't that obvious with trying to push this shit on us, are they..

Almighty Me    948

If next format isn't going to be laughably dominated by Samurai next format then the archetype needs to be hit and Warning needs to be left alone.

I can't believe I'm saying this either, I wanted to play Samurai so badly. This is stupid though, ban all this shit and save the format. Please.

»PJ    4183

Next format is a Nationals format, jus' sayin'.

hehehe back to 2007 the Dutch Nationals was won by Six Samurai, mainly 'cuz the emergency ban crippled tele-dad

»PJ    4183

It was DADReturn in 2008 but yeah.

Soul    7942

how is this card not good? it's like a more straight-forward infernity barrier for six sams. shien synchro negates anything, and anything they can hope to try can/will be wiped off the field by this card.