Sign in to follow this  
Spooderman

Lost some weight

Impact    3807

Your mom and sister are fucking hot.

LOL

im gonna revisit this thread in a few days once one of the two of them updates their fbs.

Semaj.    2263

lolcam249.jpg

got some hoes, having trouble keeping them off.

Left one is ok, the middle one needs to put her shirt back on :/ and the right one is just eww.

They are unworthy of being in your sig

wink.gif

Stranger    275

lol graham is fat love it

im 40 lbs thinner than i was 5 months ago, and will be even thinner by the summer.

enjoy the extra skin :S

Aaaaaahaaaaa I was thinking the same thing.

But yeah dude, cocoa butter might be able to help you with that.

»Nut    671

I thought you were leaving Ricky.

i was totally going to leave but i realized it's better to have duelistgroundz at 10% strength than not at all. i can just do what all of the good posters do -- rarely post and never take this stuff too seriously. after talking to people i realized that yeah, most of the forum is stupid, but it's still worthwhile to check out a few good threads/sections.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

that marcus kid    2426

i was totally going to leave but i realized it's better to have duelistgroundz at 10% strength than not at all. i can just do what all of the good posters do -- rarely post and never take this stuff too seriously. after talking to people i realized that yeah, most of the forum is stupid, but it's still worthwhile to check out a few good threads/sections.

this is the 1st time ive seen u post something that doesnt seem like it will lead to an argument with somebody

»Pengwan    7724

How do I get on the list?

• Upvote 1

»Nut    671

How do I get on the list?

you don't man you're a good poster.

• Downvote 4

Twitter    2057

wut about me

`Colton    40

Honestly

I liked you better like 06-07. Now you're just a pretentious douche bag

• Upvote 1

»orangeeyes    11863

lolcam249.jpg

graham's sister, graham, sister's friend

EDIT: dammit someone already said something like this. so I'll just say something serious: I hate when people brag about being in pics with girls. it doesn't mean anything, girls just love taking pictures.

• Upvote 4

this is the 1st time ive seen u post something that doesnt seem like it will lead to an argument with somebody

but it's just not true. he doesn't "rarely" post. he posts a lot. and he takes everything seriously. jeez, let's hope that doesn't lead to an argument!

»Nut    671

i would rarely post but i have too much fun. i'm sure it'll slow down. this place sucks alot.

anyways dan i know exactly what you're saying, i hate when people make a big deal of stupid shit like that. in fact the people who do that ironically end up showing how insecure and petty they are in their attempt to seem cool and baller.

"PIC OF ME W/ SOME BITCHES. MY SWAG IS FIERCE. BRB GONNA GO FUCK 'EM LOL"

but it's just not true. he doesn't "rarely" post. he posts a lot. and he takes everything seriously. jeez, let's hope that doesn't lead to an argument!

It will lead to a disappointment.

• Upvote 5

Impact    3807

i would rarely post but i have too much fun. i'm sure it'll slow down. this place sucks alot.

anyways dan i know exactly what you're saying, i hate when people make a big deal of stupid shit like that. in fact the people who do that ironically end up showing how insecure and petty they are in their attempt to seem cool and baller.

"PIC OF ME W/ SOME BITCHES. MY SWAG IS FIERCE. BRB GONNA GO FUCK 'EM LOL"

never even said that. it's more just a photo for my weight loss.

if you want, i got some shit for you to see.

no disrespect.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Impact    3807

lolcam249.jpg

EDIT: dammit someone already said something like this. so I'll just say something serious: I hate when people brag about being in pics with girls. it doesn't mean anything, girls just love taking pictures.

nah, they're friends of mine but thats not even the point. the point is it's a photo of how different i look from say... september. not to sound like a fag but ive worked really hard to drop the weight i have and im gonna work even harder to reach my goal.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Kanade    1533

Wait wait wait. This picture is to show your recent weight loss? Shit you still have more rolls then a bakery.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

»Nut    671

no disrespect.

yeah i know you didn't say that, i really wasn't targeting you too much. you're cool. but how would i feel disrespected by your reply? it was pretty tame.

lolcam249.jpg

nah, they're friends of mine but thats not even the point. the point is it's a photo of how different i look from say... september. not to sound like a fag but ive worked really hard to drop the weight i have and im gonna work even harder to reach my goal.

how would you sound like a fag saying that? keep working hard bromontana.

Impact    3807

Wait wait wait. This picture is to show your recent weight loss? Shit you still have more rolls then a bakery.

compare that from say

T8FMatch-Graham.jpg

and i think im doing fucking great.

no disrespect.

yeah i know you didn't say that, i really wasn't targeting you too much. you're cool. but how would i feel disrespected by your reply? it was pretty tame.

lolcam249.jpg

yeah dude, i mean u seem to have problems with the way i agree with hustling ygo players but other than that, i dont have any problems with you dude.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

»orangeeyes    11863

compare that from say

T8FMatch-Graham.jpg

and i think im doing fucking great.

no disrespect.

lolcam249.jpg

yeah dude, i mean u seem to have problems with the way i agree with hustling ygo players but other than that, i dont have any problems with you dude.

is that what you call it

• Upvote 4