Nut

things that are pissing you off

asfggh    3890

still have a cold : (

haven't hit on robyn for like five days

trapped my finger in the till again at work today, and its fucking cold

haven't been hit on by ash for like five days and i'm starting to think he isnt interested anymore

+rei+    34657

haven't been on when you are =\

+rei+    34657

aw <3

Im pissed that i'm stuck at work another hour.

+rei+    34657

at least you have internet access

Noah Baboa    39

cant get my ex gf out of my head even tho i have a new gf

finals this week

cod

cod

and

cod

Twitter    2057

my stupid AP US History teacher giving me a D when I've done everything

hawiiday    417

Blisters on my heels from wrong size steel cap boots that I had to wear all of last night working the linkin park concert and also I have to work the Bon Jovi concert tonight with said blisters. They hurt so much :(

McNuggets    83

I was trying to submit my HW online, but the server was too busy, and so I couldn't do it. Now I have a 0 because my professor does not accept any excuses.

»Exhale    6627

this 2,000 word essay on business ethics

the fact that i still have 2 days left of school while most of my friends are done

sleep less than 6 hours every day, can't wait until the semester is over

HellFox    472

you know what really grinds my gears?

people who steal out of gym locker rooms

ggggg    3613

The undergrad school of management at BU has a horrible grading system where they deflate grades to make the school seem more prestigious than it actually is. They do not want to be seen like a Harvard where everyone gets A's, so they make sure a lot of students get C's. The faculty cares more about making sure the students fitting into the bell curve than they do about the students actually learning. The exams ask random questions and are purposely tricky to make more students do poorly even if you do understand the material. Doing well depends on you being able to work the system such as trying to get a hold of past year's tests questions and your ability to brownnose the professors.

The professors do not really teach the classes, they just lecture on what they want to talk about, and the tests are based on random facts found in a single line in the textbook. To do well try memorizing the textbooks line for line instead of trying to comprehend the concepts. The professors are friendly, BUT they try to distant themselves from the students so they don't feel bad when they're handing out C's to most people.

Because of these absurd tests, test scores avg out to be between 40-60%. The professors will curve the score so that the avg is around 75%. The professors control how each test is curved to ensure only the top few high scorers get A's, a handful get B's, and the majority end up with C's. This way on the yearly reports, it shows that BU is a "competitive" school because they are definitely not handing out A's to everyone, and in the end the avg GPA is a 2.5 or a C.

Because of this grading system, students are more hostile towards each other. Everyone knows they don't need to focus on getting an A or B, they just have to make sure they do better than everyone else, so that their scores get curved above the avg, and therefore being able to then get A's and B's. In that environment, I wanted all of my classmates to do poorly, because if they did worse than me that would mean I would get a better grades. Sabotage such as telling your classmates wrong information is not uncommon. Not helping out your fellow classmate at all, pretending as if you didn't know is VERY common.

FUCK MY LIFE

my mom is a stupid cunt. i'm the only one in the house who has a job and goes to school (my stepfather and her don't even work) and she expects me to do everything else. take out the trash, clean the bathroom, buy take out for dinner. you have three other children that don't do anything with their lives and you expect me to do everything for you while you consistently buy them $100+ sneakers and clothes. fuck you. i was upset you got breast cancer, now i wish it killed you.

that's just cruel, wishing death on your mom

anyways work ended early because warehouse was full and sent us all home. The subway stopped (do night shifts) and I had to trek home under -9 degree weather. My hole body was red and I hear that I prolly won't be working the remaining week.

Garland    505

I was trying to submit my HW online, but the server was too busy, and so I couldn't do it. Now I have a 0 because my professor does not accept any excuses.

Appeal it.

»Techno    1453

the 30 minutes i have of free time between getting home from work and getting ready to go to class. i need a fucking car.

classes finished yesterday for me, but all my friends have finals for the next 2 weeks lol its going to be boring

my room is too small for kinetic

Dgz Punk    929

Not having Xbox Live.

Women being stupid cunts, but honestly there's nothing new about that.

My ex girlfriend. She tries to act like she wants to get back together when she's fucking all of my close friends... Stupid slut.

Stacie Dee's stupid fucking facebook updates, why the fuck did she add me anyway?

Sending out 8-15 resumes a day, applying to places throughout town, but NEVER getting an interview. Yet my friends with less experience or no experience get the same job that I have experience for. WTF?

Wilmington, NC. Don't ever move here. Weed is overpriced, women are total pieces of shit, half of which aren't worth even talking to, it takes someone with experience in a lot of different fields 9 months to get a job. Worst city in the world.

Having to leave Daytona Beach... Was there for 4 days and wish I would've never left. Again, fuck my town.

Wanting a new phone, but not having the income to get one.

Wumbologist    14204

Stayed up till 3 studying for my marketing final, still feel totally unprepared. Gonna study for 2 more hours

beetle    1115

Some Dbag plugging the only good toilet here EVERY FUCKING DAY. FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!