Sensei00S

League of Legends

faded spades    55

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wHp4VJ47v0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wHp4VJ47v0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wHp4VJ47v0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdEGiOD8dcU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdEGiOD8dcU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdEGiOD8dcU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

JCSchwarz    534

You should add people's LoL names to the first post as they add them.

Even though DotA > LoL > Hon.

• Upvote 1

┬╗slick    4668

My friends are good. Watching them play is frustrating as fuck, whoever has more shit players on their team lose, doesn't matter if you have really good players, they cant overcome the handicap of being shorthanded.

Also, my friends don't have a main. They can play every character well which is awesome. They usually end up playing healer/support because other people dont like playing those, and they still take down more towers than the tanks.

Its sad they are having so much trouble getting together a good team of good players. Maybe DGZ should make a good team? I dont remember their screen names, I'll tell them to check here

Yep. Even in the 1900+ elo solo queue ranked games, many of the matches are decided by who has the better 1600-1800 players on their team(who are only playing that high because of the duo queue system adding their rank stats together).

This game is much more team reliant than HoN or DoTa. You can't just carry multiple bads with agility anymore.

Exactly. Its one of the reasons I like this game

The flip side is COD. I fucking hate that game so much. Its a joke. I've watched Mawkus play and I cannot understand the appeal. Mawkus is really good. He was on MLB but quit due to school/inactivity.

I would watch his team win games where he was the only person with a positive kill/death

Its rediculous. The scoreboard of his team would be like:

some guy -3

random -2

baddy - 7

another guy -5

Mawkus +36

randy -3

How the fuck do those other guys deserve the win? Its a fucking joke. How is that a team game?

Try playing clan CoD games where it's not just 2 teams of loose cannons. A synergized team that works together to spawn trap, etc will always destroy a team full of random players who have no contact with each other.

Sensei00S    84

Well start it up then a lot of us on here would be glad to help I'm sure. Added ppls LoL name to 1st post

Playing a tank in solo queue is frustrating. Went 0-4-9 as Shen, dying three times to save my teammates who try to turn around and fight on like 50 hp and end up dying anyways. Should have had like a billion more assists, but my team were tards.

-Juann    50

god, Poppy is so broken in 3v3

So many walls to Heroic Charge in that map.

I've yet to get an awful score with Poppy on this map.

And yeah, playing Solo Queue tank sucks.

I try to play a tank that can hold his own in outmatched fights (ex: Rammus) since people are idiots and are guaranteed to die.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

god, Poppy is so broken in 3v3

So many walls to Heroic Charge in that map.

I've yet to get an awful score with Poppy on this map.

And yeah, playing Solo Queue tank sucks.

I try to play a tank that can hold his own in outmatched fights (ex: Rammus) since people are idiots and are guaranteed to die.

I'm saving up for Rammus. Been playing Shen lately since I got tired of Malphite.

Kanade    1533

Played the best 3 TF games of my life and we still lost all three times due to feeders.

rageragerage

-Juann    50

Yeah, I've played some pretty awesome matches which I've lost cause my teammates decided to get kills and not push for game to finish their item build.

Other team always ends up leveling up to 18, get items, get Baron, and faceroll us.

So annoying.

Kanade    1533

The worst part was in the last game I was so fed (25 some kills) that I was 3 shotting everyone on their team.

-Juann    50

Currently undefeated with Poppy/Eve lane combo.

Are you doing this to make it easier for Poppy to Heroic Charge?

If so,I feel like the Eve+Sion combo is much more effective.

You dominate your lane so much it's insane.

Picked up Rammus

7-9-2 in a 3 v 5 (Lost)

12-9-17 with retarded carries (Lost)

3-3-5 with feeding team (Lost)

fml.