Sensei00S

League of Legends

Seduction    56

Panth can suck my left nut. 90% of panth players heard he was easy and OP so they bought him and started feeding games with on of the easiest chars ever.

Jesus the Jew    986

My screen name is Hafydd if anyone's actually interested.

I main Twisted Fate cause he's so fucking beast. I also play Warwick on occassion and Master Yi a lot, though I end up feeding a lot with these two. Honestly, I feel Kog Maw is the most op of the champs I have played. His range is ungodly and his passive is plain retarded.

What do you guys think of Caitlyn? Her Ulty can be quite devastating...

Seduction    56

My screen name is Hafydd if anyone's actually interested.

I main Twisted Fate cause he's so fucking beast. I also play Warwick on occassion and Master Yi a lot, though I end up feeding a lot with these two. Honestly, I feel Kog Maw is the most op of the champs I have played. His range is ungodly and his passive is plain retarded.

What do you guys think of Caitlyn? Her Ulty can be quite devastating...

So many things wrong with this post.

A) How do u feed with WW? I have a 40-4-14 with WW that was 4v5 and our Kat fed when I was retardedly bad at League. By far an easy champ.

B) If you die to Koggies passive then you sir are retarded.

C) This is how you counter Cait. Stand behind your tank then move when she starts that Q in your direction.

Jesus the Jew    986

Geez, I just said that I am not good at Warwick. I usually end up playing a little too aggressive, which gets me killed too much (I can't be wrong about what I'm not good at lol). I have gotten plenty kills with Kog's passive. It's not that hard in a team fight.

And as for Caitlyn, just asking about what people think of her as she is new and all.

Axle    1217

Geez, I just said that I am not good at Warwick. I usually end up playing a little too aggressive, which gets me killed too much (I can't be wrong about what I'm not good at lol). I have gotten plenty kills with Kog's passive. It's not that hard in a team fight.

And as for Caitlyn, just asking about what people think of her as she is new and all.

Don't worry about it. The guy above you is a super pubstar. Kog's passive is actually rather easy to revenge kill on melee heroes unless someone hits you with a goddamn slow before you die and you're stuck at that speed.

Warwick just takes practice to get the switch between aggressive and passive right. You'll never want to initiate a 5v5 fight with his ultimate unless you have bought a guardian angel or someone is ridiculously out of position and your team can burst them before their team can even react. It's important to buy a ward every once in awhile and place one at dragon or in the enemy's jungle so you can follow their jungler and steal his buffs. For ganking, just remember to ask your allies to let the opponent push their lane out towards your towers if they want a gank..else you can't do anything about it.

As for Caitlyn..she's really mediocre in her current state. Her ultimate has many bugs that cause it to cancel when it shouldn't. Her net has no purpose except a high mana ability used to jump over walls. You can also only place 2 traps at a time which limits her map control. The only good abilities she has is her passive and her Q, but even the Q has poor scaling into the lategame for it's ridiculous channel time.

• Upvote 1

Kanade    1533

Yes.

Recently picked up Rammus and he's so much fun. I normally only play carries so its a nice change of pace. Powerball <3.

-Juann    50

Anyone else play with a fixed screen?

I can't seem to bring myself to play with it unfixed cause during teamfights, i'm moving the mouse to adjust the map to get a better view and clicking on the champs to use my abilities on them and it's just too much.

Pretty much any game on Windows can be played on Mac with either Wine or Parallels.

That being said, they're working on a Mac version from what Ive heard, but with Magma Chamber being two months late already, who knows when that will happen.

JP, I play with fixed screen most of the time. If there's something going on elsewhere and I'm not in immediate danger, I'll unlock and give a quick look, especially when I'm playing Shen.

Jesus the Jew    986

I don't like fixed screen.

I agree. I much prefer the increased range of vision. Even when I'm focusing on my fight, I need to know what's going on just outside my screen.

Sensei00S    84

Yea I play fixed too, when I play ashe I tend to untoggle for ulti etc. tho

-Juann    50

If I'm playing any ranged, which is rarely, I play unfixed throughout the match.

Only untoggle when I'm Melee to see the positions of my opponents for the gank.

Jesus the Jew    986

Man, TF is so awesome. He's an amazing ganker mid game and a beastly carry late game. I prefer to go top or bot with someone else rather than solo. It's gotten me a lot more kills and let's me wander after a while.

TF, Panth and Shen are usually side lane champs so they can jump without requiring them to leave their lane completely unattended. There just usually tends to be better duos than TF so he usually gets stuck solo top or mid.

-Juann    50

omg, Lane Shaco is so good

I've gotten 10+ kills every game with him and I haven't died more than 2 times in each game.

Could be because I only use my ulti as an escape, still sooo legit.

Jesus the Jew    986

Lol just had the strangest game. I was TF, with a Teemo and Mundo ally. Xin was level 3 and ended up 0/22/4 (wtf?). And our last ally was afk. Somehow, we still won handily lol.

Edit: oh, and tried out Kog'Maw...he's so easy to play it's ridic. I played this game with Morgana, Shen and Kayle and we just stuck with the "protect the super carry" game and it was just too easy. There's nothing they can do when i can just tear them up in team fights while they can't even do anything to me.

»Paxman    4776

I was about to play this but then I realised you can't deny and I cried.

Kanade    1533

Yeah its a ragefest when you have like 3 games in a row with two leavers and a pro going 1-17.

Elements    569

i started playing this again recently. i use xin. hes pretty cool.

some games i do quite well and then some games i get abso mullered ;/...still learning i guess.