Sensei00S

League of Legends

+Gemstone Mine    2599

The sweeper AOE is pretty large, so depending on what lane you are ganking you aren't going to miss obvious ward placements, ie. tribrush or river brush for top blue, river above baron for top purple, tri or river brush for bot, etc. And a minute is a pretty big window. Now ganking actually takes thought instead of being the only defining thing which completely decides which team wins by 10 minutes. For example, most top laners will drop their ward aroun ~3 minutes, or estimate when to drop it due to how fast the jungler clears. Taking an alternate route or timing your gank after you know they've used their ward is completely viable.

The whole point is ganking isn't  a reliable source of gold. It shouldn't be. It's all about risk vs reward, where farming is completely reliable but not as gamechanging. The principle behind the changes are in the right direction, because jungling was absolutely retarded last season. I do think jungle farming needs slight buffs, with it being too slow and difficult to even warrant taking a jungler over a 2nd top laner in the game's current state, but by no means does ganking need or deserve buffs.

Actually, you hit on the problem I think the trinkets cause. Ganking should be risk vs reward, but with trinkets, the risk is high enough that farming should be more rewarding. But with the new jungle changes, farming isn't very rewarding either. I guess its a combination of both factors, but honestly, I feel like the trinkets load ganks too heavily towards risk and not reward. Honestly, I think ganking and farming should be as equally rewarding for the team in general, so ganks have to be a bit weaker than farming, but trinkets make ganking a whole lot weaker than farming, and farming is not a great option right now.

Also, I really wish they would let the conservation proc on any jungle creep, but put it on a cd. After laning phase, your team is going to be taking the big monster in every camp, so you don't get conservation at all after laning phase. Letting it proc on smaller monsters lets you get conservation late game, but the cd prevents it from being abusable.

beetle    1115

I just don't like how pink wards are.  Otherwise trinkets are just kinda dumb.  1/2 time I see pro soloqueue it's just some support annie having like 600 ap.

that marcus kid    2426

Supports should be gold starved thats the point you have to use a champ with good base utility to fit the role

┬╗Digbick    7261

fuck trinket

the worst things in lol ever

3DGoD    1689

As a mid laner im really liking the season 4 changes atm, theres a few op stuff in terms of items but overall its decent. I didnt expect much from riot and I wont ever but compared to preseason last year this isnt too shabby. I like that as a mid roaming bot can pay off more and snowball my support, take objectives and the explorer ward although its not much allows for nice bursts of aggressive play while you can track the enemy jungle for the 1st 5 mins.

What I dislike atm is the fact that leona can solo me with triforce and some bs when im wandering around at 50% hp, other than that so far all is good for mid laners. Whats everyones opinions on the other roles care to fill me in? supports seem happy with more money but not much vision control adc is still afk farming. From what ive read jungle is booty sweat?

+Gemstone Mine    2599

Also, on a slightly random note, the preseason patch nerfed zac to hell and back. You should not be playing zac right now, at all.

mido9    332

I dont think I miss the flubber that destroyed my carries while building tank and having a ton of tenacity, regen, and CC.

Kahlil    806

I like the fact that stealth champions got an indirect buff.

tsgreen    1594

the oracles trinket needs a buff. Like where it is right now at max level should be the level it starts at.

+Gemstone Mine    2599

So, this is kind of cool. Riot is doing away with all the kill crap on Lizard Elder and Wraith and is giving them all conservation (ancient golem). Also, they are removing all hp and mana regen from spirit stone and it's line and instead putting in healing and mana regen for damage dealt (12% and 6%, respectively). Also upping spirit stones % damage increase to 25.

Adept    1230

http://imgur.com/7Cz5vi5

About fucking time.

EDIT:  I don't know how to post the image itself and not the link.

good job

to post the image itself you just [spoiler] SOUL CONTROL [/spoiler]

• Upvote 3

beetle    1115

Also, on a slightly random note, the preseason patch nerfed zac to hell and back. You should not be playing zac right now, at all.

I smashed the game I played w/ him.  Seemed completely unkillable.

Sand    1643

About fucking time.

good job

I clicked on the spoiler button thinking, "cool, I'm gonna learn something today".  Nope.

+Gemstone Mine    2599

The problem is if he actually dies lol. I don't know if riot has hotfixed it yet, they said they would, but remember: Zac's bloblets count as minions so they can be smited and consumed. See the problem here? Zac is worth 600 gold minimum to kill now, and at worst, 1000.

beetle    1115

The problem is if he actually dies lol. I don't know if riot has hotfixed it yet, they said they would, but remember: Zac's bloblets count as minions so they can be smited and consumed. See the problem here? Zac is worth 600 gold minimum to kill now, and at worst, 1000.

how does that matter again?  Haven't played a lot this patch.

btw, based morello:

So far, we have not seen this be true. Some data we have so far: 

* Traditional support characters' winrate is almost unchanged. (Less than 1% delta up or down)
* Other common duo-laners (Annie, Zyra) are unchanged in winrate. Relatively, their winrate is similar to before...meaning this delta is not changing that equation so far (though some changes may be needed as they might have been in S3).
* The two exceptions are Taric (up ~4%) due to new scaling being really strong on him, and Janna (down ~5%) due to global passive change. We'll likely buff Janna's core skills a good amount to compensate (woo!)

This is only a few days of data, but right now, the gold delta has had a low effect on general performance (and in this stuff, deltas matter more than absolutes). We do have some hotfix changes to Brace and Jungle coming in today, but supports and bottom lane are actually looking generally more healthy so far based data points.

+Gemstone Mine    2599

Because it's an unholy amount of free gold? Worst case, its like the enemy team has 2 dragons, one that spawns once every 6 min, and one that spawns once every 5 min. Zac isn't good enough right now to warrent giving up that much free gold just to picking a certain champ.

+Malcolm    4609

zac was disgustingly over nerfed

atm i think the game is pretty shitty but that is to be expected with the incompetent fucks riot has working for them

beetle    1115

Because it's an unholy amount of free gold? Worst case, its like the enemy team has 2 dragons, one that spawns once every 6 min, and one that spawns once every 5 min. Zac isn't good enough right now to warrent giving up that much free gold just to picking a certain champ.

I mean explain the gold thing for me.  I'm not understanding unless you mean it counts for relic or w/e?

edit:  apparently relic shield was hotfixed so zac thing not an issue anymore.

Adept    1230

About fucking time.

good job

I clicked on the spoiler button thinking, "cool, I'm gonna learn something today".  Nope.

Seriously though just use the BBCode (message boards & forums) if you are using imgur.

Otherwise copy the image URL into the "Image" option in the post options.