Sensei00S

League of Legends

tfw you've been using a REN flair all split and now u feel inf shame

also it'll be really interesting seeing how MSI goes, I don't think the current standings are representative of who's strongest after SKT sandbagged but it'll be interesting seeing how far CLG gets

+Sophocles    3335

whose dick do you have to suck to get an S rating on support, geez...

wrw.chrono    155
On May 16, 2016 at 0:54 PM, Sophocles said:

whose dick do you have to suck to get an S rating on support, geez...

Just play a non-standard support, get kills, and don't die. 

LionHeart77    64

Think I have near perfected the freelo that is Ryze. Champ is so dumb. He is powerful at any stage of the game past 400 gold for tear.  You get tear and catalyst and you can just crap on most matchups. Mid game he is a team killing monster. Late game he is pretty much unduelable(few exceptions). Current pbe nerfs are pretty laughable. If I can level a smurf before he gets real nerfs think I will make a Ryze otp account and see how far it goes.

+Gemstone Mine    2733

riot is just trying to plug the leak before his rework. He got short listed all the way to the top of the rework list over ww and yorick

+Sophocles    3335

Taliyah's ult is already tilting me and she isnt even released yet

its too bad ryzevis basically the games mascot or theyd have nerfed him into the ground already

+Gemstone Mine    2733

that would be teemo

hence why teemo hasn't gotten any kind of rework despite his kit being irredeemably garbage since around s2.

if we are picking champs that desperately need reworks of some level but aren't going to get them because they have a diehard fanbase or are too iconic, singed, blitz, kat, riven, annie, vayne, and a couple others who I can't think of right now.

+Sophocles    3335

nah i rly think ryze is the most iconic league champion because of how much of the promotional material he's in and has been in since the inception of the game.

and I don't mean reworked, i mean that his numbers should just be nerfed so he's irrelevant to the meta, like they did to all the champs you listed. At least for some of them Riot has openly said they will never allow them to be relevant again before they get reworked.

+Sophocles    3335

and nothing will be missed when he's nerfed next patch

on another note, i'm really liking support lulu in certain situations

climbing in silver has made me so, so tired of lucian and ryze

even when its obvious that their mechanics suck, they tend to do well in lane if I'm not against them and if they're on your team you have to deal with a short ranged carry and just play enablers

feels bad to play with and against

+Gemstone Mine    2733

meanwhile, riot continues their desperate attempt to make illaoi viable without being oppressive without straight up reworking her.

Mavrik    31

SUP YALL

just got my pw reset thanks to riker. Anyone from here would like to add me for some leegu my sum name is 56661, currently b1 but I play with a d2 smurf so if anyone wants some freelo feel free to add me. god the nostalgia of being on this site is killing me lol. Anyway yeah im up for games anytime

Mavrik    31
On 5/24/2016 at 1:21 PM, Gemstone Mine said:

meanwhile, riot continues their desperate attempt to make illaoi viable without being oppressive without straight up reworking her.

rito never admits when their wrong her kit was shit from the get go and will never be viable and she's way to new for a rework, although i do agree thats probs whats needed

Carbon    1889

Holy shit Swain is busted.
You can literally 1v3 after Ages+Zona and 1v5 after Rylias.

+Gemstone Mine    2733

swains busted

ryzes busted

zyras busted

anivias busted

fiddle's busted

annie's amazing, but I dont necessarily think she's busted.

vel's about the same as he was before, a bit more clunky though

new champ is garbage

cass is pretty lackluster, i'm pretty sure she's actually just bad, but I haven't seen enough of her to tell for sure

+Gemstone Mine    2733

also, riot confirmed that solo queue is not coming back

d5 and higher however is getting a limit on the amount of people who can queue, only up to 3 can queue together

+Gemstone Mine    2733

and in other random news, riot was talking about reworks today

yorick is probably after ryze, ryze is for a gameplay update, yorick is up for a full rework, everything goes. After them is ww i think, but they also confirmed morde's on the list for a full rework, and eve's on the list for a gameplay update.

they also mentioned when they get around to doing assassins or divers rengar's probably on the list

+Sophocles    3335

i hope ppl got fired over all of those reworked champs that needed to be reworked again.

looking at you, ryze and morde

+Gemstone Mine    2733

so since riot has been on the topic of reworks recently, a rioter mentioned the list of people who at the present besides the obvious one are being looked at for reworks, and there are a couple surprises in there.

galio

swain

cho

irelia

panth

rammus

mundo

nunu

akali

shaco

voli

tryndamere

yes, that is a swain, as in, a rioter has mentioned he's being looked at again since his last rework.

also, did anyone else read the mid season update update? Malz has healthier gameplay? The fuck? I mean, sure, now he has 4 skills and a passive instead of 3 skills, but they actually removed counterplay, and this is fine?

I'm very happy about that rework list honestly

also with the change to let vel apply his passive with his ult again, he does soooo much damage if you can get your combos off correctly

I get so many free oneshots on their entire backline just with EWR and solokilling in lane after 6 has never been easier on vel :)