Sensei00S

League of Legends

LionHeart77    64
I am happy with the nerfs. Not unplayable and people bitching about my main should die down. Tbh the Hydra changes hurts the most.

Indignation    2858

Ya I'm on NA. That would be cool. What is your username?

Mine is: Indignation

I'm usually on after 9pm eastern time us and canada

Josheheheh, I'm on 6-10 pacific time (coincides to after 9 for you, ayy!)

Sorry I completely forgot I added you lol. Fixed my list up so less people clogging it when i look for a game. I'll be on in like6 hours.

Anyone else want to join me? I'm gonna start placements soon.

feels bad man, i was kinda wondering why you were ignoring me.

was playing civ most of the weekend, but I'll be on tmmr night if you want to duo for your placements/if you've been already placed and want to climb

• Upvote 1

Gear    712

I can make it when I get home later today. I don't thinknow I have everyone added here.

Sent out invites to people I have added. Let me know your name if you want in. Need people to accept to get the club tag.

Also, what did people get out the crafting box? I got Sand Skarner and Urf Ward / (Alt) Reaper Hecarim and Dragonslayer Ward.

I needed that Reaper Skin on my main  :|

+Gemstone Mine    2612

what do you even do with the champion permenant shards if you already own all champs? you can't even use the materials for anything but champs iirc.

LionHeart77    64

Save for future champs I guess. Makes IP even less relevant. Or I think you can dust them? Idk how the system works really.

I got Reindeer Kog which is pretty cool even though I avoid bot lane like the plague now.

Dominator    1517

what do you even do with the champion permenant shards if you already own all champs? you can't even use the materials for anything but champs iirc.

They said they plan to do something to convert it to cosmetic dust in the future.

Indignation    2858

Just a heads up, if your client isn't loading it's because the lol patcher is now detected as a virus for many people staring a few minutes ago, at least for avast users and stops the launcher from starting. So you just make sure you exclude it if this happens to you.

+Sophocles    3192

oh i'm aware, i'm just saying that whoever thinks that is wrong and that he'll suck even more ass after the nerfs

+Sophocles    3192

100% a champ that'll see a substantial rework eventually because his kit is so restrictive his numbers need to be either broken to make him worth it or else another champ can do what he does better

LionHeart77    64
His Q is actually amazing. At least til he gets the upcoming nerfs. Still should be good tho. I just hate his E. It feels so clunky for such a simple ability.