Sensei00S

League of Legends

That's already what it is basically. Alot of the high elo streamers go on about how it's terrible and how they're considering quitting(prob just talk but who knows, that's how it starts) or just go play on their smurfs because they don't want to solo queue into 5 mans. On Twitter players are trying to find a group to play with constantly because playing by yourself is worthless.

I'm only plat 5 but my queue times are already 10 mins+ and you can always spot out the players who abused the system and got carried there by a team and are now playing solo because they get dumpstered and have no idea how to play the game on a basic mechanical and theoretical level. I can't stand dynamic queue.

As for the guy who said the new champ select has to go with dynamic queue: why? What is the difference between a solo player picking 2 roles and multiple people picking 2 roles in one lobby.If dynamic was gone (like it should be) then the queue times would be fine, the match making would be more even, and solo players would have more impact on the game than just hoping their premade is better than the other. Fortunately I main jungle so I get to have more influence than other solo roles but I still feel useless when my premade 1. Doesn't listen to calls or 2. Makes their own retarded calls and then doesn't even type them out to me so I'm just forced to figure out what my team is trying to do.

God dynamic queue is so tilting I can't even organize this post properly 😑

+Gemstone Mine    2596

tfw you complain that the key frag drop rates are too low and then you realize you have to win the game to get them

+Gemstone Mine    2596

i love playing anivia, she was my first main, still love playing her, but god is her old champ syndrome horrible. I always forget how bad it is, then I play her, and it all comes back

+Gemstone Mine    2596

also if someone wants to abuse it cinderhulk and sunfires are currently bugged, they stack with each other

Spadaro 3    1581

So i'm thinking about getting back into league and would just like to know a couple of things. 1: how does this dynamic queue thing work? 2: is zed viable atm?

LionHeart77    64
1: You can que with any number of premade friends in ranked. It is pretty suck unless you have a ranked 5's team. But it is looked down upon to abuse it.

2: Zed is pretty skill dependent right now. Meta is really tanky atm though but you can crush lanes and split push your way to victory. Meta matchups mid are pretty good for Zed right now.
  • Upvote 1

also if someone wants to abuse it cinderhulk and sunfires are currently bugged, they stack with each other

i was playing tank jayce jungle for giggles with cinderhulk sunfire into just good tanky bruiser items and it was disgusting

i dealt 60k damage in a 40 minute game and like 25k of it was magic

Dominator    1517

I was expecting everything except the drag changes, just not all at once.  Didn't expect the devourer change to happen so soon.  I guess all those comments in the Riot surveys i left about it paid off.  I really hate the change to QSS.  I also hate the jungle changes.  It's like they're trying to level the playing field for every retarded jungler.

LionHeart77    64

I really hope the dragon buffs are balanced well. And I wish they toned down the effect of having more than one buff. Would make it less random. I like the steps they are taking though on a competitive level. Hopefully it will help stir up the meta so we have less 3v0 swaps. And hyphy dragon steals again would be cool. Just don't want to see a team hit the jack pot and get 3 fire drags in a row and then be gods.

QSS change sucks.

Mage changes are interesting. Only really don't like the Cass changes.

Spadaro 3    1581

Howdy, i'm currently getting this "Rads error" thing when i try to open up league, saying that either my internet isn't connected or my firewall is blocking it. 

I have tried uninstalling then reinstalling, restarting my comp, turning off my firewall and pulling out my ethernet and putting it back in and nothing seems to work. Anyone fixed this problem before?

Dominator    1517

I expect it to take a couple tries to get the dragon buffs right.  The fact that it is randomized is going to lead to some pretty sub optimal situations eventually.

Carbon    1876
I haven't played in over a year. My last match was Feb 2015
I want to start again. I know I can learn all the new items etc but are there any huge changes I should know going in? I play everything but adc.

Also if anyone wants to play or help a Nigga sometime my contact is DgzCarbon

Dominator    1517

If people are complaining about tanks now, the salt is going to be real when 6.9 arrives.

Spadaro 3    1581

For anyone that plays ADC, specifically vayne, what do you guys take into account when choosing between getting rapidfire/pd/stat shiv?

LionHeart77    64

Rapidfire isn't too awesome since its nerfs on Vayne. I usually default to PD if I have a standard comp as it is just really solid right now. But if your team needs help with waveclear( you have a splitpush mid) then I would go Shiv to help hold the lane.

SageRhapsody    272

Does anyone high silver want to duo queue with me? I haven't played league since Season 3 so I'm really rusty and trying to get back into things. I climbed up from Silver V to Silver I in a few weeks but I'm having really weird win streaks and then loss streaks in Silver I. 

+Gemstone Mine    2596
10 hours ago, Spadaro 3 said:

For anyone that plays ADC, specifically vayne, what do you guys take into account when choosing between getting rapidfire/pd/stat shiv?

step 1: don't play vayne

step 2: if you disregard the above and play vayne anyways pretty sure you get pd if you want to duel or shiv if you want to split push. Rapidfire is pretty bad in general.

• Upvote 1

bobflet    68
11 minutes ago, Gemstone Mine said:

step 1: don't play vayne

step 2: if you disregard the above and play vayne anyways pretty sure you get pd if you want to duel or shiv if you want to split push. Rapidfire is pretty bad in general.

Although I agree with everything you said about the Vayne questions, I will add on to the Rapidfire discussion.

RFC is the primary choice for lots of pros in both soloQ and pro play because it is regarded as the "safe" item due to the range increase on proc. The item is best served for sieges as you can get a longer auto onto turrets and is the go to on Corki after Tri Force and IE due to long range Sheen proc auto. There are some uses to the item, though Shiv and PD (and Hurricane for some carries) are way better.

LionHeart77    64

Vayne is fine IF you are a good Vayne. She isn't a top tier adc and gets dumpstered in lane by meta but if you have played her extensively/enjoy playing her she performs fine in a soloque environment. Scales hard in this meta with attack speed/levels and is pretty safe. I still enjoy her bot lane but you have to play like a gigantic bitch for a long time. Which is pretty much the adc's job in this meta as 2v2's are a thing of the past.

RFC is still really good on some adcs. Corki/Lucian/Jhin/2nd AS item on Cait and what you sell rageblade for on Trist. The poke and siege is great when you don't need the shiv waveclear.

+Gemstone Mine    2596

the meta highly favors point and click cc right now, which destroy vayne. the most popular support anywhere is ali, liss ryze and lulu are favored mid laners, naut poppy mao are meta top laners, and lane bully adcs like lucian kali cait are extremely popular. The meta is fucking terrible for vayne right now even in the late game.

LionHeart77    64

Those guys destroy most adc's. It doesn't matter if you are playing Vayne or the 3 you mentioned they are gonna give you the dick until you get qss. Kali is at an all time low for play/win rate. Cait has problems in this meta as well. She is pretty bad when other adc's are spiking and she only has a spike early then around 3 items. Luc/Ez are the best adcs by far no one can really argue that but tbh Vayne is not bad. She still does a damn fine job of murdering tanks and with new PD she spikes pretty quick as a duelist.

+Gemstone Mine    2596

well, the difference being that the other adcs are there to win lane and manage in the late game. Vayne is there to lose lane and carry late game, which is impossible in the current meta