Sensei00S

League of Legends

Mavrik    31

SUP YALL

just got my pw reset thanks to riker. Anyone from here would like to add me for some leegu my sum name is 56661, currently b1 but I play with a d2 smurf so if anyone wants some freelo feel free to add me. god the nostalgia of being on this site is killing me lol. Anyway yeah im up for games anytime

Mavrik    31
On 5/24/2016 at 1:21 PM, Gemstone Mine said:

meanwhile, riot continues their desperate attempt to make illaoi viable without being oppressive without straight up reworking her.

rito never admits when their wrong her kit was shit from the get go and will never be viable and she's way to new for a rework, although i do agree thats probs whats needed

Carbon    1876

Holy shit Swain is busted.
You can literally 1v3 after Ages+Zona and 1v5 after Rylias.

+Gemstone Mine    2596

swains busted

ryzes busted

zyras busted

anivias busted

fiddle's busted

annie's amazing, but I dont necessarily think she's busted.

vel's about the same as he was before, a bit more clunky though

new champ is garbage

cass is pretty lackluster, i'm pretty sure she's actually just bad, but I haven't seen enough of her to tell for sure

+Gemstone Mine    2596

also, riot confirmed that solo queue is not coming back

d5 and higher however is getting a limit on the amount of people who can queue, only up to 3 can queue together

+Gemstone Mine    2596

and in other random news, riot was talking about reworks today

yorick is probably after ryze, ryze is for a gameplay update, yorick is up for a full rework, everything goes. After them is ww i think, but they also confirmed morde's on the list for a full rework, and eve's on the list for a gameplay update.

they also mentioned when they get around to doing assassins or divers rengar's probably on the list

+Sophocles    3077

i hope ppl got fired over all of those reworked champs that needed to be reworked again.

looking at you, ryze and morde

+Gemstone Mine    2596

so since riot has been on the topic of reworks recently, a rioter mentioned the list of people who at the present besides the obvious one are being looked at for reworks, and there are a couple surprises in there.

galio

swain

cho

irelia

panth

rammus

mundo

nunu

akali

shaco

voli

tryndamere

yes, that is a swain, as in, a rioter has mentioned he's being looked at again since his last rework.

also, did anyone else read the mid season update update? Malz has healthier gameplay? The fuck? I mean, sure, now he has 4 skills and a passive instead of 3 skills, but they actually removed counterplay, and this is fine?

I'm very happy about that rework list honestly

also with the change to let vel apply his passive with his ult again, he does soooo much damage if you can get your combos off correctly

I get so many free oneshots on their entire backline just with EWR and solokilling in lane after 6 has never been easier on vel :)

+Gemstone Mine    2596

and info on the ryze rework is up

his new passive is now his mana scaling on abilities, and now he gets max mana for ap (so vlad passive but with mana instead of health)

his q now has a new function, when you cast his w or e, he stores 1 rune up to 2 and resets the cd on his q. Casting q with 2 runes gives ryze a shield and an ms increase

w is the same

his e now marks a target with flux, causing additional spell effects, q does more damage, w roots longer, e spreads the flux to targets in the area. If the target dies while e is on them, it fluxes everything else in the area

ult now creates a portal, after a short delay every teammate near the portal is teleported to the destination

so basically tf with a machine gun. No more perma-prisons, as the only skill that has a cd reset is his q, but he will be machine gunning that, and now has a global port and snare

herbie ✌    1340

Soooo it's Tahm Kench on crack?

Dominator    1517

I don't know why they are so bad at reworking ryze. To me he biggest problem is that they shouldn't be giving a a ranged mage that deals tons of damage a point and click snare.  Also, because of his passive he can be tanky and deal tons of damage. As we've learned with ekko and fizz that's never a good thing. 

+Gemstone Mine    2596

the problem is ryze has always been the machine gun mage with mana scaling schtick, and riot doesn't want to change that, but there's only so many directions you can go with that. If you don't give him point and click ways to deal damage, he becomes immensely exhausting and difficult to play. If you give him too much point and click, you end up with original ryze, which while imo wasn't that unhealthy, certainly not compared to the giant clusterfuck ryze 2.0 has been, was incredibly boring and unfun. So some part of his kit really has to be point and click, so it's either his q for his damage or his w for his snare, because he also only has 2 damage abilities out of the normal 4, which historically has also been a huge problem, because it results in his q and w being horrendously overloaded (on a side note, this is very similar to ekko's problem)

I think we can all agree that as far as ryze 2.0 goes it was far and away the worst rework riot has ever done. Most of the time at worst a rework just tends to olaf a champ till riot fixes it (see skarner), ryze actually became infinitely more toxic and unhealthy.

herbie ✌    1340

A few days ago someone turret dived me with his ult, 3 people showing up wasnt really the big surprise, most of a minion wave coming along for the ride too was though.

Do many people on here still play this game much? We should make a team and use the DG twitch channel some time.

herbie ✌    1340

I assume I would have to make an NA account to play you guys right?
I mean I probably should anyways and Ive only been playing a couple months so I can just quickly make myself level 30 again, I did it absurdly fast in the first place so it shouldnt be too much of a hassle.
Ill refrain from spending all my IP on essence for the pointless mastery 6/7 logos lol.

Gear    712

I need a duo partner. SoloQ is aids now and I can't make it out of Silver 1 lol. Anybody high Silver or Gold wanna play? 

+Gemstone Mine    2596

I love queue times sometimes. Just had a legit 20 minute queue for normals

Apparently they can only run 1 game at a time at this time of day

+Malcolm    4606

they get rid of dynamic for diamond and i decide to play and climb to master

ezpz lemon squeezy fuck your dynamic q

+Sophocles    3077
23 hours ago, Gemstone Mine said:

I love queue times sometimes. Just had a legit 20 minute queue for normals

Apparently they can only run 1 game at a time at this time of day

support main checking in ayyyyyyyy

what is a queue?

LionHeart77    64

The worlds groups are pretty fire. Every group has hype matchups and chances for upsets.

A: Rox clear winner. G2 vs CLG will be an interesting rematch for 2nd. G2 look like the clear favorites but I thought that at msi as well. Gonna be fun.

B: Well it's never smart to bet against Faker at worlds so I won't but this group is going to be close. Impact on form vs "struggling" SKT so hype. SKT first and a battle of C9 vs FW for 2nd. Imay/China as a region may surprise though. Its obvious edg is strong but the death of the laneswap meta will make China stronger as a whole. Definitely can imagine upsets from China's 2nd/3rd seed. 

C: Expect EDG to take a free ticket to quarters here. By far the easiest group for a first seed. Also this is any H2K fans dream group. Don't think the draw could have gone any better for them. AHQ has had a rough season and they are a team with certain players*coughwestdoor* known to tilt off the earth or ignore meta. But they are strong and definitely have the ability to upset. But this group is really Forgiven vs Deft hype!

D: Tbh this is the closest thing we have to a "group of death" this year. TSM are the favorites to take it here but it is definitely a group to prove themselves in. Couldn't be much harder barring SKT being the second seed. Will TSM show up or choke? Couldn't be much more stressful on TSM fans. The 2nd place spot will be close but my heart tells me RNG. They looked solid this season and UZI plays like a madman on the worlds stage. UZI/Mata on standard lanes are terrifying. That being said Crown is a god and the SSG mid/jung duo are very scary. Splyce is the wild card here. No experience on the international stage and EU has looked less than competitive this split. But you can never count EU out and Splyce certainly looked strong. Tbh I wouldn't be shocked to see any 2 teams here advance. UZI vs Doublelift is my most hyped matchup at worlds and I am soo glad I get to see it.

+Gemstone Mine    2596

holy fuck, new champ is broken beyond belief.

literally the unholy child of lee sin and maokai. Fast and safe clear, godlike counterjungling, cc, his q gives everyone lee sin q, tibbers with a knock up, and difficult to prepare for ganks

Gear    712

Reckful makes new account and gets boosted to gold from placements. LEL

Also,  from what I've seen ivern isn't that busted. His late game clear is awful because of his passive and all popular jungles bully him. Watching oddone use daisy, she's a terribad tibbers