Sensei00S

League of Legends

Gear    718

The brushes are the best part of his kit hands down. The shield is useful too. Other than that I don't think it's his time too shine. Also support junglers haven't been meta for awhile. I'll probably still buy him because that skin and his lines are cool as hell. 

LionHeart77    64

The new champion I think is super interesting for the game*at first glance*. Definitely feel like the pros will do something awesome with him in comps just a damn shame we won't see anything for months. I hope he shakes up the standard lane meta tbh. His jungling is just interesting. His clear time is good but not amazing(not fast like w start nid a few patches ago but still fine). He can get pretty low on his first clear. Big problem is enemy junglers just showing up to destroy him. But maybe he can do something awesome as a support or just forcing 2v1's or 3v2's in lane. Sets up his passive then just forces mismatched lane after warding his jung. Collect jung for gold and xp and switches sides. Idk I hope he's not a bust(worthless til he is overbuffed and then only good because of it).

Sophocles    2672

Game's looking pretty good atm

Inbetween Worlds, the return of soloq (even tho I prefer the current system), replays coming, and the stupid weeb theme they announced Riot's releasing a lot of good stuff

Sophocles    2672

Played a few games with and against Ivern jungle: Pretty sure he suffers from Skarner syndrome aka his playstyle is too defined by his gimmick so that he either sucks or is too good.

Seeing what's come out of it so far I think Riot's whole philosophy of ''Every game should feel different based on the champions in it" is just flawed when they take it to these extremes because it creates too much of a disparity in power between skill levels. In Ivern's case: how good he is -really- depends on how much you can counterjungle him, which is done immensely more at higher elo. Either he's decent in masters and overpowered in gold, or passable in gold and garbage in masters.

+Gemstone Mine    2583

so riot confirmed that shaco is getting some changes during the assasssin rework

god damn it riot. Shaco becomes permabanned for two weeks then nerfed back to shit until he finally gets that rework. Those are going to be a bad two weeks.

+Gemstone Mine    2583

that anx game 2 and 3 was inexcusable. They lost the game 1, then used the exact some goddamn comp g2 and 3 to the exact same result. And that zilean pick was legit one of the worst picks in worlds.

+Urthor    10206

Agree on Zilean, disagree on the comp as a whole.

It wasn't the comp it was the players.  They were good in spots by Western standards but they just didn't win the lanefights or prevent the early snowball, looked like such a regular season Western game.  

+Gemstone Mine    2583

i don't think the comp as a whole was a problem,  it's just that they kept going back to it even when they kept losing with it. h2k clearly had that comp's number, there's no reason to go back to it especially in g3. G2 maybe becase you think to yourself, ok, it's a fine comp, jayce just snowballed out of control, just need to not do that only for the exact goddamn thing to happen again.

Sophocles    2672

They lost because they got outplayed early game and had poor execution in skirmishes, not so much because of the comp.

Yeah maybe it was more ideal to switch it up (and the match would've been a bit more exciting) but they're really lacking in support staff compared to the major region teams + they don't have anyone to give them scrim info like the other teams. Little info + insecurity about their level of play made their plan b look p bad im betting.

Teemo    0

So, I'm hoping someone has a way to fix my problem. 

I find myself very toxic. I usually can't go a game without saying something "toxic". I find myself always saying something like "Gotta enjoy a feeding ____ (':", or "We can't win because _____ threw the game". I admit when I make mistakes and I often watch replays of myself to find what I did to lose X teamfight. I've tried muting the entire team, doesn't work. I've tried talking out loud so I wouldn't type toxic, and I've tried the whole "removing the name and mute them". I usually take an hour or two+ break after a bad loss, or a game where I was extremely toxic but that still doesn't help. But. its weird because I'm usually able to ignore toxic people without having to mute them.

I've already been chat banned once in the beginning of the year and I really don't want my account to be perma-banned because I'm slowly putting money in it. Any suggestions? 

Sophocles    2672

I often mute ppl when they start flaming because it puts me on tilt, so i can relate to a point

If none of the gamey tips work and you really can't stop yourself from flaming ppl in chat, look up ways to control your frustration/anger because I don't think it's necessarily easily fixable by changing an in-game setting. Just find something that works for you, I like breathing exercises as a way to relax and cotnrol my emotions when I get too stressy/pent up but something else might be better for you.

decaflol    470

Hey guys! I haven't posted here in god knows how long so I don't even know how many people here remember me. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be playing in LA in the LCS studio May 25-28 for the uLoL collegiate nationals/top 8. My school is Carnegie Mellon and I play ADC. Other people on our roster who you guys might know are Megazero, our toplaner, who played for Team MRN in the LCS a few years back, and Yusui, our midlaner, who played in the challenger series for C9T (contending for C9's mid slot with Jensen after Hai's departure). We think we can take home first place if we bring our A game, the past years' winners were UBC and RMU, both of which we've beaten. We lost to UToronto in the Eastern finals, but they won't have their starting jungler at the LAN event. The other teams to look out for are Simon Frasier, who beat UBC in the Western finals, and Maryville, who beat RMU.

• Upvote 2

+Urthor    10206

Good fucking shit that sounds awesome.  Watching a lot of league these days and I'll try and catch you for the uLol stuff.  

decaflol    470

Thanks guys! I'll post some more when the date gets closer. They're flying us out a few days before the matches are even played, probably for promotional stuff not really sure.

+Urthor    10206
21 hours ago, Sophocles said:

Good on you

I don't watch league esports at all but I might tune in if I have time

missing out IMO

rip I got on the league of legends train wayyyyyy later than literally the rest of the world