Sensei00S

League of Legends

decaflol    471

Flying out tomorrow morning, we play ro8 on Thursday 3 PM PST against Texas A&M. We've beaten them handily before and I think the South is the weakest region so, though I don't want to be overconfident, I think we'll do well.

• Upvote 1

+Urthor    10239

This is on right now watch!!

Sophocles    2791

Typical AD getting carried by his thresh support and ppl go "nice job, AD"  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ FeelsBadMan

At least you bring the good looks to your team bby 

decaflol    471

Wew thanks for the support guys. Wish we could have made it to the finals but we also lost to UToronto in the Eastern finals with the same 3-1 score. Going into the tournament I think basically only UToronto and Maryville could exploit our biggest weakness which is our earlygame (namely getting dove repeatedly bot) because we usually win the 2v2 but don't play bot centric at all. In most games where we go even or fall even a small amount behind we dumpster the mid/lategame with superior rotations and teamfighting but this has consistently been a problem against a few teams in particular. Even expecting it we just kinda got fucked, it's something we've been struggling to fix the entire season. We spent the whole time there scrimming Maryville though and we definitely thought they were the strongest team. Although it feels bad that losing to a team that got dumpstered in the finals makes us look worse, we're sort of vindicated in helping Maryville get there and predicting their strength from the beginnning.

This was the last year for 4 of us, as we are all graduating but our midlaner Yusui. Bittersweet but I'm glad we at least made top 4, was a fun run :)

+Urthor    10239

I just want to revive the Duelistgroundz league of legends thread to say that if you haven't watched the Fnatic vs Gigabyte Marines game at world you have not experienced life to its fullest

• Upvote 2

Sophocles    2791

I have to decline for my own sanity but apparently there was cheese involved

and ppl complain about NA being best of 1 next year, return of the cheese is gonna be so good

decaflol    471
On 10/5/2017 at 0:49 PM, Sophocles said:

I see coggles sometimes when some challenger players go on their masters smurfs

he always feeds his ass off lmao

Ahhhh no flame lol. I tanked from 300 lp Master to D2 0 lp. Then got back to Master with more than 10 days left in the season meaning I had to bank a few, and lost 17 of my next 20. Sounds like a dumb cop out excuse but ADC is complete shit, impossible to not feed when you get 4 manned all game. Jungle decides every game in the first 5 minutes it feels awful :(

• Haha 1