Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sidereal

Starless [vs] Lovesong

154 posts in this topic

I lost 1-2.

I fell into a hole game 3 and just couldn't claw my way back. Games 1 and 2 were good though.

good job ryan.. ill be on tomorrow morning, eastern time!

-soul

+me

are you an idiot?

cool. guess what, i'm captain. and honestly, i didn't care much for it until now. so have fun not playing if i feel like it? i specifically said don't sub me out as i'll be on all the time that im off from school.

why are you giving him such a hard time? he won his match, didn't he? and besides, there is still 1 substitution left on our behalf. if you see someone on, just sub yourself back in and war them.

edit: is anyone on from lovesong? post here and ill go on aim, i'm not on my laptop that has yvd at the moment lol

I just subbed the first person i saw on the list, i figured it didn't matter. we still have another sub, so i don't really see what the big deal is.

also, I never saw you post "don't sub me out", so my bad, I guess.

him winning isn't the point? i said specifically don't sub me out. he also had the option of marcus who isn't on much. then when i confront him about it, he comes out with some retarded wisecrack.

guess he learned from the master?

him winning isn't the point? i said specifically don't sub me out. he also had the option of marcus who isn't on much. then when i confront him about it, he comes out with some retarded wisecrack.

Marcus is on all the time and just played yesterday. Ryan used the sub correctly, sorry he just chose to sub you out, you weren't on to play Dave/Seth like you said you were going to be so he took your spot to play Dave. It really isn't a big deal Chris, especially since you can just sub back in when somebody is on :S

Although I admit I did smile when I saw "don't sub me out" and then "-soul +me," just lighten up.

how about you stick out of wars/disputes that don't concern the intervention of some fat fuck? kthx bro.

somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

lol

Ok, Chris, you seriously need to get over yourself. Just because you're the captain of starless for TOC doesn't mean shit. We all know that Brady runs the show around here, so stop thinking you're a somebody. You're just an asshole, go have some more 14 year olds make your dick wet, please.

how about you stick out of wars/disputes that don't concern the intervention of some fat fuck? kthx bro.

I have helped run this ToC (although not nearly as much as I would have liked to due to internet shit and Brad has got stuck doing almost everything) so I will post wherever the fuck I please. If you want to go post another thread crying about this in your little team forum so you will feel better be my guest though.

Also good job proving my point!

lol what? First off all, that was aim'd @ carebear, sorry if it happened to offend you aswell, forgot you are chubby also. secondly, brad doesn't not run the show, hence why he's constantly running shit by me/the team collectively. that's exactly what he DOESNT want, is him running it by himself, so suck a dick?

last part, idfk where that came from. but at least i get something and i'm not some grotesque looking chubster?

I have helped run this ToC (although not nearly as much as I would have liked to due to internet shit and Brad has got stuck doing almost everything) so I will post wherever the fuck I please. If you want to go post another thread crying about this in your little team forum so you will feel better be my guest though.

Also good job proving my point!

yeah, you haven't helped much, brad has been doing mostly everything, so no. and posting pairings and settling rulings disputes is where your jurisdiction ends. stay the fuck out of everything else that doesn't concern you, as i said before? also, you had no point "omg soul ur an asshole". do i care? i said don't sub me out and he subbed me out. if anything you are the asshole who felt like adding in his quick dry humor, when the matter was amongst teammates of starless, not you.

considering you're almost 20 iirc, that's basically statutory rape. I wouldn't go around bragging about getting your chode sucked by a middle school girl.

It's also interesting how you have nothing else to say other than calling people fat. sorry that you can pass for a skinny, starving african child, like on those commercials.

So, fuck up.

20, I just turned 18 a month ago? so clever man. what else do i need to insult you with? the only people who befriend you are jimmy, siq, and whoever else you live around. everyone else just talked shit about you @ edison/philly, which you probably already know. sorry i do college track/xc and club swimming and i'm in better physical shape than you will ever be in your entire life. so im pretty sure you are the one who needs to stfu.

This was fun at first but now it's just kind of dumb when it's just "lol i'm in better shape than you, you're obviously wrong about anything you say." Everybody shut up :(

Ryan is playing Seth atm, GOOD LUCK RYAN!

20, I just turned 18 a month ago? so clever man. what else do i need to insult you with? the only people who befriend you are jimmy, siq, and whoever else you live around. everyone else just talked shit about you @ edison/philly, which you probably already know. sorry i do college track/xc and club swimming and i'm in better physical shape than you will ever be in your entire life. so im pretty sure you are the one who needs to stfu.

he's better than you