Nut

talk

Woke up this morning feeling ridiculously happy, quite surreal. Idk why, but regardless, it definitely picked my game up. Page 1 where I was jibbering on about ballsing it up with that girl? 8pm tommorow night, sorted.

Glad that rocky patch is over with, forgot who I was for the last week.

Another girl who's been staying at mine at the weekend is really getting on my tits. Not to be insensitive, cos she is having a rough time with problems at home, but when she text, what the fuck do I text back when it feels like I'm talking to a child?

It's awful! ):

I'm sure things will get better, cheer up (:

No It won't! D:

You don't know that, just try and rest (:

Omg it's so shit D':

And this repeats, it's like... ok, I don't wanna come across as a dick and be all like 'stop telling me cos I can't help' but it's seriously annoying. Fuck I changed the topic to even Monopoly or some shit just to try and avoid this shit but it keeps coming back.

I'm not one for all this drama but I'm struggling to find a way out without being a cunt. We've been er... friends for a while now so being said cunt isn't really an option.

Either she's busy, too thick to get the hint or just not interested. If in case of the latter two I move swiftly on.

See option 2 lol ;)

OR

Just say fuck it and invite her out or something, she might be better in person and just a shit texter

Swagberto    4

another thing: i can't really explain if it's just my ego or what, but i still can't get over my failure with this one chick. i think it's just pride.

a wounded ego takes longest to heal

i agree. i'm totally over this chick but the fact that i failed really gets to me. like, it's not like she was too good for me (like most of the girls i pursue). i should've had this one in the bag. it was a layup.

Yea i'm the same way cept Ive been with a lot of other chicks, beautiful and sweet women mind you, and nothin feels as good as when I'm wit her. I fucked it up and got friend zoned even though she was throwing me some serious signs of interest. So i've left her alone deleted her off fb and in a couple of months I will see her again and won't fuck it up that simple.

Another girl who's been staying at mine at the weekend is really getting on my tits. Not to be insensitive, cos she is having a rough time with problems at home, but when she text, what the fuck do I text back when it feels like I'm talking to a child?

It's awful! ):

I'm sure things will get better, cheer up (:

No It won't! D:

You don't know that, just try and rest (:

Omg it's so shit D':

And this repeats, it's like... ok, I don't wanna come across as a dick and be all like 'stop telling me cos I can't help' but it's seriously annoying. Fuck I changed the topic to even Monopoly or some shit just to try and avoid this shit but it keeps coming back.

I'm not one for all this drama but I'm struggling to find a way out without being a cunt. We've been er... friends for a while now so being said cunt isn't really an option.

Seriously if you want to fuck the girl be a cunt and tell her this. You don't exist to listen to her problems.If she wants someone to hear her bitch about her life tell her to get a therapist or get a boyfriend. If she starts talking about this either try to change the topic to something different. For example say this is boring lets talk about something more fun like puppies. I got the most adorable... and so on. (this would be the non cunt way of doing it). Also if the former fails just stop talking to her.

Swagberto    4

Essentially the problem above, it's fucking annoying. There's nothing to say back, thus no conversation.

i know right? i'm like wyd shes like "nothing." wtf? so i try to see what shes been up to and feel her out and it's like there was no reason for her to text me

See option 2 lol ;)

OR

Just say fuck it and invite her out or something, she might be better in person and just a shit texter

yeah i did invite her out but she has a boyfriend. i literally told her to dip on her boyfriend and go out with me. she just went "haha really?!"

correct move might not wanta be that direct and kinda just work youre way into it. Playful teasing, touching, eye contact etc... then when she mentions her bf just say somethin like well theres no way he's as fun as me, you should totally drop him. One of two things will happen either she will be willing to continue messing around with you in which case you win or she will talk about some of the good/bad things about her bf in which case you get her off the topic fast. Altho usually she isnt worth it and its best to move on and fuck 10 other girls

• Upvote 1

»orangeeyes    11863

i just go for the jugular. i don't use hard game on these girls anymore because there's plenty of them and they're all to dumb to pick up on subtle things. we're just like animals down here.

i just go hard on these bitches. if it pays off 5% of the time i'm fucking plenty of hoes.

could you translate this to english? :-,

Gary Oak    846

just to clarify what i meant:

i decided a long time ago that it's dumb (imo) to try and "game" girls one at a time. you know, to flirt and play those mind games. we've all read the game. that stuff is only worth it if the girl is important or special. if i were looking for a girlfriend or trying to do something serious i would totally do it that way -- the right way.

the truth is that i've lost faith in all of the women down here. i still haven't met a girl who can discuss obama's tax plan or anything worthwhile with me. they all dress the same, talk the same, watch the same TV shows, share the same bad taste in music. am i a downer? yeah. i'm pessimistic. i've lost all hope. because of this i've resorted to treating girls like animals. so i do that.

you've ever seen the discovery channel when a lion will just walk up to a bitch in his pride and try to drop it on her? same fucking philosophy. we're all animals. i just let girls know whats up from jump street. my uncle taught me that. he's old school as fuck and he always tells me these ridiculous stories about how he used to basically just tell a girl whats up on the spot. one time he told a girl "if we get in this car, we're fucking". but he's a loud dominican so it suits his style. it doesn't exactly suit my style as a skinny nerdy white kid but i suppose the ridiculousness of me doing it combined with the fact that i can make people laugh helps me out. i also learned this from one of my best friends. he's 26 so he has alot more experience with this kind of stuff -- he's already been through college so he tells me how he did it. he meets a girl, communicates with her briefly, then just invites her over for something like a movie. no bullshit game techniques, no bullshit flirting, just "hey, whats up, yeah, come over lets bump ugly's." you're giving a girl an excuse to come over for sex without making her feel like a slut -- "i'm just going over to watch a movie with him.."

the general idea is that this kind of aggressive behavior won't work on any worthwhile girls but it can easily work on dumb fine bitches. so yeah, i frequently just tell a girl whats up. just try to hook up as much as possible. does it always work? no. it works 5% of the time. but i'd rather have a 10% success rate approaching 100 girls than a 30% success rate approaching 4 girls. i'm going to look like an outlandish douche most of the time, but that doesn't really matter. my school has 15k students.

I completely agree with your mentality and philosophy if youre going through the fuck everything that has tits and is attractive to your standards patch. Lad points.

Swagberto    4

i decided a long time ago that it's dumb (imo) to try and "game" girls one at a time. you know, to flirt and play those mind games. we've all read the game. that stuff is only worth it if the girl is important or special. if i were looking for a girlfriend or trying to do something serious i would totally do it that way -- the right way.

the truth is that i've lost faith in all of the women down here. i still haven't met a girl who can discuss obama's tax plan or anything worthwhile with me. they all dress the same, talk the same, watch the same TV shows, share the same bad taste in music. am i a downer? yeah. i'm pessimistic. i've lost all hope. because of this i've resorted to treating girls like animals. so i do that.

I kinda get youre mentality. I was there but I figured out three things. One if ya kno what kinda girl you want then you gotta plan how to get her. 2 If ya kno what youre looking for then you also have to go where you have the best chance of finding it. 3. I make gaming the rite way a habit so that I can run it on autopilot for when I see that girl. Worst case scenario Im building my social circle which helps me even more along the way.

you've ever seen the discovery channel when a lion will just walk up to a bitch in his pride and try to drop it on her? same fucking philosophy. we're all animals. i just let girls know whats up from jump street. my uncle taught me that. he's old school as fuck and he always tells me these ridiculous stories about how he used to basically just tell a girl whats up on the spot. one time he told a girl "if we get in this car, we're fucking". but he's a loud dominican so it suits his style. it doesn't exactly suit my style as a skinny nerdy white kid but i suppose the ridiculousness of me doing it combined with the fact that i can make people laugh helps me out. i also learned this from one of my best friends. he's 26 so he has alot more experience with this kind of stuff -- he's already been through college so he tells me how he did it. he meets a girl, communicates with her briefly, then just invites her over for something like a movie. no bullshit game techniques, no bullshit flirting, just "hey, whats up, yeah, come over lets bump ugly's." you're giving a girl an excuse to come over for sex without making her feel like a slut -- "i'm just going over to watch a movie with him.."

Classic and will work if the girl is looking for sex and is attracted to you. Never

the general idea is that this kind of aggressive behavior won't work on any worthwhile girls but it can easily work on dumb fine bitches. so yeah, i frequently just tell a girl whats up. just try to hook up as much as possible. does it always work? no. it works 5% of the time. but i'd rather have a 10% success rate approaching 100 girls than a 30% success rate approaching 4 girls. i'm going to look like an outlandish douche most of the time, but that doesn't really matter. my school has 15k students.

Good mentality.

+rei+    34657

'What's your surname?'

'Fong'

'Like the underwear?!'

._.

phong.gif

• Upvote 1

Tacooo    1683

i do this at my university as well, there are 14,000 students, 60% girls, and most of them are good looking

ggggg    3613

i swear u guys care way too much about girls ;/

or im prob gay or something

Gary Oak    846

i swear u guys care way too much about girls ;/

or im prob gay or something

You're probably not gay, but I think we care just about the right amount lol, female attention is incredibly important in my book, I need to be around women.

• Upvote 1

gobstopper    125

^ yeah it is, not as much as ppl itt make it out to be, but its definitely important and a decent source of a mans self-confidence

wheeling girls is easy, anything further than that is when it becomes difficult

Going out for dinner Wednesday night, my treat ofc.

Of all people to give me advice, my mother, quite drunkenly suggested I bring her some chocolates. I've never done this without actually being in a relationship, so the idea of gifts is a little foreign to me. Also, where the fuck will she put them? Seems a bit pointless and awkward. I'm not convinced tbh.

Good idea?

Y/N?

blueD    147

is it just a girl you just asked out? like a first date/getting to know each other kind of thing?

no don't bring a gift lol. you're going out for dinner and you're letting her tag along, that's your attitude.

-nut at duy's house

• Upvote 1

Soul    7944

not gonna lie, i expected some really egotistical shit out of igor and nut, but they definitely didn't deliver that vibe in this thread. this was insanely helpful as i just graduated hs and finished up my 1st semester of college. transition has been hard, because i wasn't sure on how to conduct myself around girls. HS, I was myself, but I live in NJ, and most of the girls in my school were either really hot and fucking stupid as shit, or really ugly and a nerd.

but this first semester tbh i was just way to aware of myself and didn't just act like myself such as most of you are recommending. i was trying to be everything i thought the standard bitch wanted. funny, asshole, etc. but this thread def gave me some definite direction, thanks. and i actually read every post surprisingly enough.

• Upvote 2

Ziggyzim    99

I'm Gettin tired of wheelin bitches. I'm not the type that goes around bangin and leavin so I find one that I actually like and go for it. I played the nice card on one and I got walked over by her cuz I'm dumb. Kicked the hoe to the curb so I'm like aight il try the asshole on this bitch. She didn't like me as a pothead, alcy hard as fuck prick so I auto change to a nice guy and tell her how much I've hated being the "bad guy" but had to keep it up as a hustla and the bitch is like auto hearts me. Lol WTF?

»Sky    978

Song is very appropriate for thread at issue.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHDdl25paxE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHDdl25paxE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHDdl25paxE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Just sayin..