[quote name='orangeeyes' timestamp='1327541681' post='3085191']
[quote name='Aaron' timestamp='1327538974' post='3085165']
i stopped drinking, started studying.

i now have zero girls.
[/quote]
>not getting with the asians that spend all their time in the library

step it up bro
[/quote]

i have one girl who is stalking me. she sent me a love letter etc. but she's off the boat from pakistan and isn't hot.

another girl my friend banged told him whilst they were in bed she thought i was hot and so did her friends at hospital (she said my nickname there was GLA good looking aaron) so thats boosted my confidence cos i was in a bit of a depressed/weird state this week. i grew a beard/didnt shave for a 2 weeks and just walked around everywhere in a mood and only spoke about reading unless i was with my boys. yes i did find it fucking weird he spoke about me when they were in bed.

I'm probably going out on friday, a couple of drinks maybe (and by a couple, i mean 2), so i don't get too down and because my best friends have finished their exams. it will be the first time i've drank in a month.

biki    567
Im rather shocked the facebook poking works. Good job to the person who wrote it!

ggggg    3613
drunk.. this tab was open... i am fucking depressed. "o why is everyone staring at us" (this includes her friends) fucking awkard she's so cool i'm glad she noticed all of this. fuck this.

i hate my fife

kill me
  • Upvote 1

Jordan123    1536
I'm trying to mack this girl who's smoking hot in my year but I don't really know how to do it. I think she was signalling me yesterday slightly as when she was sitting opposite to me in class I could tell she was trying to play footsie with me as when I went to get something from my bad under the table she immediately moved her leg back. Also she was talking to me about how I was looking much better now I'm going to the gym.

Bear in mind we're both only 16 going on 17 in like a month.

I don't know though. How do I signal to here I'm interested without making it blatantly obvious, I think I'm suffering from low confidence as I don't think I could get onto her since like every boy in the year is trying to as well.

Any advise DGZ?

prince    4
^^Do you go to parties? It's kind of hard to get girls in a social environment in high school immediately without at least kind of becoming 'friends' first. Bitches don't know what they want. Pull her number and go from there.

»orangeeyes    11863
well if you say "I can't get this girl because..." its true.

»orangeeyes    11863
so last week my friend James was randomly like "hey dan you should hook up with my friend", so he sent her a picture of me and she wanted me to text her, but I was really drunk and forgot. she added me on facebook a few days later and we talked for a little about meeting sometime

last night I went to my buddys place for a party and she was there (she knew a bunch of people from her school there) and she went up to me and we started talking pretty much the whole time, I flirted with her a lot and it seemed like she was responding well. James' roommate, who's a nice guy but is awkward as shit, was trying to talk to her and flirt with her a ton, it was painful to watch.

so our whole group of friends left at the same time and me and the girl kept talking as we were walking. we parted ways after she said she was going back to her apartment complex with James' roommate (they all live in the same complex), and after she left I asked James if his roommate was actually trying to get laid. he was like "well maybe, I mean he's her ex-boyfriend". it was quite the plot twist, I realized I was hitting on her in front of her ex the whole night haha.

turns out he didn't get laid because he called James like 30 minutes later asking what he was doing. James told me they broke up like 3-4 weeks ago and she has no interest in dating him anymore. also, James texted her "you like Dan don't you" and she just responded with a smiley face.

mite b cool

Aaron    2050
friday - went out at 1AM, bought lots of drinks with 2 of my boys and his female flatmates, never really hit on one girl until 3:30AM.
3:30AM my ex (who was looking AMAZING) cock blocked from me a cute egyptian chick who's her friend.
my boys flatmate was then begging me to come back with them but i didn't fancy her.

»orangeeyes    11863
holy shit you stay out that late? I'm usually passed out by 1:30 at the latest

Ammit    5159
Got drunk at a party on Friday. Talked to some freshman girl that was friends with my friend's sister. Friend was hosting the party at his house. Got her number. Going for coffee sometime after spring break.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BGBK    861
i am going to shave my penis tonight as tomorrow i am going out with this girl who dropped like 5 hints in class this month. she seems kinky but outgoing
  • Upvote 1

ggggg    3613
i hooked up with 2 girls this weekend shitty time for spring break coming up :-(
  • Upvote 1

Tacooo    1683
im on a 2 weekend hot streak, aesop rock is playing here thursday...maybe i can make it three weekends right before spring break