Sign in to follow this  
prince

Throwing House parties

prince    4

The party was great, had like 80m90 kids, 5 cases of beer, a couple of bottles, a strobe light, and beer pong. It was the best party anyone from my class has ever had. A kid punched my front door glass open, but his dad came by earlier and fixed it. Thanks for the tips guys.

»orangeeyes    11863

>80-90 kids

>5 cases of beer

=/

The party was great, had like 80m90 kids, 5 cases of beer, a couple of bottles, a strobe light, and beer pong. It was the best party anyone from my class has ever had. A kid punched my front door glass open, but his dad came by earlier and fixed it. Thanks for the tips guys.

nice dad

ggggg    3613

omg dgz drinks so much beerrrrrrrrrr

lols right stop h8in

»Nut    671

lols right stop h8in

lol xactly

whenever i go to a party like this i drink prolly 4 beers tops, but i drive and also i don't like to get drunk out and about like that

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

»Sky    978

lols right stop h8in

lol xactly

whenever i go to a party like this i drink prolly 4 beers tops, but i drive and also i don't like to get drunk out and about like that

Didn't mean to neg ya <3

I do love beer. I guess it's because I've drank it for so long. I had 1 beer last night while over a friends house, and that was my 1st alcohol drink since New Years.

But yea... Haha 5 cases of beer. There probably wasn't a whole lot of people drinking, or each person only drink 1 beer and maybe a shot or 2?

beetle    1115

>80-90 kids

>5 cases of beer

=/

I thought the same thing. Major exaggerating probably. Bet it was more like 20 kids, 2 packs of Mike's hard and a case of Natural Ice and Milwaukee's best..

»orangeeyes    11863

>80-90 kids

>5 cases of beer

=/

I thought the same thing. Major exaggerating probably. Bet it was more like 20 kids, 2 packs of Mike's hard and a case of Natural Ice and Milwaukee's best..

Milwaukee's Best = Milwaukee's Worst

At school everyone thinks miller is high-end beer for some reason. miller practically shoots out of our bubblers here in WI

• Upvote 1

beetle    1115

>80-90 kids

>5 cases of beer

=/

Milwaukee's Best = Milwaukee's Worst

At school everyone thinks miller is high-end beer for some reason. miller practically shoots out of our bubblers here in WI

Yeah, I do gauge Miller above bud, obv nati and milwaukee's piss, coors, etc. Maybe I'm just biased being from WI. I would much rather spend the couple extra dollars to provide miller for parties than provide the formentioned trash beers.

Wilson    12516

Miller's by no means a bad beer.

Although saying that, I was at a pub that had pints of it on offer last week and I don't think I've ever had a beer that smelt that bad, must've been a seriously bad batch.

beetle    1115

Miller's by no means a bad beer.

Although saying that, I was at a pub that had pints of it on offer last week and I don't think I've ever had a beer that smelt that bad, must've been a seriously bad batch.

Miller is what I get bottles of when I want beer when at the bars. It usually never really has a smell to it, must have been skunky.

»Paxman    4776

Americans have shitty beer, so any beer you name is pretty horribad.

Also Ash won this thread with a Waiting quote.

• Downvote 2

prince    4

It was byob everyone brought their own additionally, and it's high school 5 cases is more than most parties around here have. I had a great time and so did everyone there. And why do you care what beer other people drink? I just want to have fun man.

• Upvote 1

»Paxman    4776

If you're talking to me, I don't care what you drink... there's just all shit-tier beer in America.

• Downvote 2

blueD    147

Americans have shitty beer, so any beer you name is pretty horribad.

Also Ash won this thread with a Waiting quote.

ignorance.jpg

»Nut    671

everyone knows juggalo is an idiot but this is low even for him. how retarded.