Kanade

Penisfag at his best!

Soul    7942

Requesting ban on Pennington is awesome at life, and I would love to suck his penis if girl in vids number is not posted and/or nudes of girl. This should be non-negotiable. Tits or gtfo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

JCSchwarz    534

Protips:

- cut it to 4-6 minutes(that video was 2-3 times as long as it needed to be).

- charisma

- talking points

- that bubbly intro was disgusting

- lighting

- body language

- whoopi goldberg and barbara walters

Should add buying a voice changer and/or mask to that list.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

+scuzzlebutt    23485

I will never have sex with this girl. That depresses me

• Downvote 1

»slick    4668

Man, getting significantly more hate than I thought. I don't even know if I should post a serious response or just take it.

You started the video talking about your haters.

IMO you set yourself up for it

It reminds me of those emo losers at school that cry because they always get bullied and its just not fair, further enticing everyone else to bully them more

• Upvote 3

Mr. 'Carnage    275

Like Sixxy said.

I stopped at 5 mins because of the "Hi Im Allen Pennington, this is what I did this year" crap

Dont get me wrong. Its nice for views to get a feel of who you are. But it shouldnt take up a better part of the beginning of the video.

Shit, if TGA is the new standard in gaming, its clearly not in viral marketing.

• Upvote 2

»Exhale    6627

wow.

>top 3 regionals

>pro duelist

such a stupid video, made me ashamed to play this game to be honest. not even because of how he talks/acts, just what he was saying was severely pissing me off. you can't have haters if no one gives a fuck about who you are.

that was garbage, makes me wanna watch hours of sixxy youtube vids to remind me of the awesome people playing/discussing the gamestate <3

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

»Pengwan    7720

I don't pretend to be an expert on Pennington's dueling career but I am 100% certain he has topped a lot more than 3 Regionals.

I looked at the video and decided I would rather not watch it though so idk

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't pretend to be an expert on Pennington's dueling career but I am 100% certain he has topped a lot more than 3 Regionals.

In addition to winning/topping cash tournaments. AFAIK he has done more than Soul.

• Upvote 2

»Exhale    6627

In addition to winning/topping cash tournaments. AFAIK he has done more than Soul.

i think you missed the part where Soul is strictly an online player and has been to one, maybe two events in his entire life, lol.

harig07    2058

Saw this video then went to see Sixxy's videos for the first time. Sorry AP but there's just a huge gulf in quality, not just in the quality of the content but overall presentation. You have to be more exciting, be a personality, you know? What I'm seeing is a guy chatting 11 minutes of random stuff that I'm not gonna care about (I don't care if you're the best on your team, how many tops you have, what decks you run, etc), a cute girl sitting by his side who gets a bit of a word in (again, saying shit that I honestly couldn't care less about) and after over 10 minutes I just find that I've not learnt anything. At the very least, improve the content. Tell us something that we give a shit about. After that, work on how you (and any others who may appear on the channel) come across. Oh yeah, video is too long, straight out.

If you can work on all these things then knowing how smart you are you should be able to have a good thing going.

• Upvote 1

i think you missed the part where Soul is strictly an online player and has been to one, maybe two events in his entire life, lol.

So because the few times he has tried IRL, he hasn't done so well makes him privy to trash-talk whoever he wants because of their own results?

• Upvote 1

»InfusionsCap    766

Saw this video then went to see Sixxy's videos for the first time. Sorry AP but there's just a huge gulf in quality, not just in the quality of the content but overall presentation. You have to be more exciting, be a personality, you know? What I'm seeing is a guy chatting 11 minutes of random stuff that I'm not gonna care about (I don't care if you're the best on your team, how many tops you have, what decks you run, etc), a cute girl sitting by his side who gets a bit of a word in (again, saying shit that I honestly couldn't care less about) and after over 10 minutes I just find that I've not learnt anything. At the very least, improve the content. Tell us something that we give a shit about. After that, work on how you (and any others who may appear on the channel) come across. Oh yeah, video is too long, straight out.

If you can work on all these things then knowing how smart you are you should be able to have a good thing going.

Exactly. Like I said before, the potential is there. Allen just needs to work on some stuff and be more outgoing. You know, the whole thing of say what you think you need to say and be confident in it, but also be straight to the point.

»Exhale    6627

So because the few times he has tried IRL, he hasn't done so well makes him privy to trash-talk whoever he wants because of their own results?

it's hard for you to speak on the subject when you don't have a lot of the background information though, ryan.

soul has been one of the most, if not the most consistent player on dgz since brian bodkin on AO or Kiet on ETC. His win % on DGz is well over 80 and in a game where luck IS a factor, that's pretty impressive.

He's also performed extremely well at every online event we've had here on DGz, winning GPC's, winning DGz Championship, topping every GPC, etc. He's done nothing but prove himself here on DGz. and the one event i do recall him going to, he lost on the bubble without having a side deck lol.

»ACP    33417

I intent to respond to all of your posts later. It's really attempting to just take the "ignore it and let it die" route, but it's just not in my personality to do that. I have to defend myself (or at least try). I'm sorting some ygo cards right now. I'll finish that and get back to the thread.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Baylife    1462

if TGA is trying to do something similar to what channelfireball does for magic on their channel with LSV and TSG, TGA might actually want to get an actually pro.

Living Legend    3798

it's hard for you to speak on the subject when you don't have a lot of the background information though, ryan.

soul has been one of the most, if not the most consistent player on dgz since brian bodkin on AO or Kiet on ETC. His win % on DGz is well over 80 and in a game where luck IS a factor, that's pretty impressive.

He's also performed extremely well at every online event we've had here on DGz, winning GPC's, winning DGz Championship, topping every GPC, etc. He's done nothing but prove himself here on DGz. and the one event i do recall him going to, he lost on the bubble without having a side deck lol.

please stop

• Upvote 10

»PJ    4183

Not even gonna hit the play button.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

»Domino    149

Not even gonna hit the play button.

• Downvote 1

»ACP    33417

Due to the many different personalities on DGz, I have made this a dual-post. There are two versions depending on your motives and the type of person you are.

If you are the logical type, legitimately care about my intentions, and may watch future videos.

I don't know where to begin. To all of the people who have attempted to give me constructed criticism, thank you. To everyone who believes that Cat, The Game Academy, and I have the potential to turn this into something worthwhile, thanks to you too.

I that the video was decent, but could be a lot better. Future videos are probably going to be significantly shorter, like 5-10 minutes depending on the topic. Shorter videos make the editing process easier as well, and trust me, editing is a bitch. It's just the first video, cut me some slack. I really put a lot of work into this video: Finding a time that everyone was free, coming up with a general topic, and editing. It's not that simple to make a super-professional looking video.

Anyways, the beginning of the video was supposed to be like an introduce of Cat and myself for those who don't know us. Obviously everyone on DGz has already heard of me, so this wasn't really directed towards you guys. I really wasn't trying to brag about my creds; I was simply stating them for the people out there who have never heard of me before. And the whole "best duelist" thing is complete sarcasm. It should have been fairly obvious by my tone and the fact that Cat was giggling to death.

Everyone seems to think that I looked uncomfortable during the video, and I pretty much agree. I obviously communicate much more effectively through text than video. I assure you this had nothing to do with Cat's presence. We're great friends and we hang out all the time. All of The Game Academy regulars know this. It was probably the fact that I was a little nervous about doing the first video more than anything else. As we do more and more videos I figure this is something that I will quickly improve upon.

And speaking of Cat, yeah we all know she's a hot asian, etc. The whole premise of the video is two contrasting personalities sharing our perspectives on the game. Cat embodies the more casual aspects of the game, while I'm the more competitive personality. We're both pretty well known in the yugioh community, and I think we work well together. So yeah, that was why we were the two individuals selected to start this series.

Long story short though, we intent to improve our future videos. If anyone has any series suggestions, I encourage you to post.

If you think I'm a faggot, don't care about what I have to say at all, and clicked on this thread to see me get smash'd

What is this, the free pos rep thread? All of the faggots that hopped on the bandwaggon after they saw 5 insulting posts in a row get +ed, die in a fire.

Hey guys, I'm getting paid money to talk about how awesome I am at my favorite hobby. Pretty sick life, am I right? This is pretty much the only yugioh talk show type thing on the internet, so why don't you guys see if you can do better, k?

Soul, you're a fucking faggot. There is literally no one who likes you, outside of Team DGz or w/e (which is pretty much just a circle jerk anyway, it's not like you guys actually war anyone). No, YVD is not a cred. YVD is pretty much a joke in itself. The interface is terrible, and very few good players bother playing. MWS is miles better than YVD, and pretty much no one in the Magic community takes that seriously either. There's so much irony in how you accuse everyone of being a tryhard faggot; it blows my mind.

Hey guys, not only do I associate with hot girls, but I associate with hot girls that play ygo, u mad? This one time, I had a 3-way with Cat and Colton's dead sister. Shit was soo cash.

• Upvote 30
  • Downvote 5

This is pretty much the only yugioh talk show type thing on the internet,

is it bad that I read this, and said to myself, "Thank god"

Nobody wants to watch a talk show about yugioh.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1