Kanade

Penisfag at his best!

»Gnation    594

Hey guys, not only do I associate with hot girls, but I associate with hot girls that play ygo, u mad? This one time, I had a 3-way with Cat and Colton's dead sister. Shit was soo cash.

Best post you've ever made, +d.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Schism    986

You didn't enjoy the awkwardness? In the next episode she blows him!

I'd be more interested if she was blowing me.

Or if she was naked

Oceanus    1125

I can't wait to watch this video.

SteveK    926

This video is just going to fuel the haters even more. Pretty funny who awkward he is in front of a camera though lol.

Hey guys, not only do I associate with hot girls, but I associate with hot girls that play ygo, u mad? This one time, I had a 3-way with Cat and Colton's dead sister. Shit was soo cash.

Best post you've ever made, +d.

true story. now he just has to work on not being socially awkward in real life/making this consistent!

»ACP    33402

Haters_Gonna_Hate_03.jpg

Classic baburnzzzz post. Pos'd.

Soul    7939

no reason to really hate. i stated facts. you are ugly, not very good at ygo, and in general just a loser, flaunting about your skills when you've like x-3'd every single jump/ycs you've been to, which is a lot. i mean fuck. also obligatory, y u mad tho. also also, making a joke about colton's dead sister isn't going to break your whole persona of the previously mentioned characteristics. also also also, considering callin up JC to link Cat to the post you made about the 3 way and seeing what she says XD pretty sure she'd be mortified, faggot.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

»Pharaoh Atem    15766

9:39:57 PM) Brad: fordhampreppy666 (8:38:21 PM): i aim to make pennington kill himself

fordhampreppy666 (8:38:25 PM): for no reason

fordhampreppy666 (8:38:26 PM): =B

fordhampreppy666 (8:38:36 PM): am i a bad person?

(9:39:59 PM) Brad: silly guy

(9:40:03 PM) Earl: Oh god.

(9:40:04 PM) Brad: i hope this explodes on the thread

(9:40:10 PM) JohnLeetsauce: post it

(9:40:12 PM) JohnLeetsauce: on dgz

(9:40:19 PM) Brad: nah allen will post i'm sure

(9:40:31 PM) Earl: Beating him to it now.

• Upvote 4

»Pharaoh Atem    15766

In other news, Pennington, why do you care what people say? It's obvious you should care about them precisely as much as they care about you.

Pretty much everything sixxy said is what you need to follow.

* 4-6 minutes is a bit too short IMO, but you pretty much never want to go above 8.

* TBH unless you're really a pro nobody cares about your creds on YouTube. Some of the biggest "YugiTubers" are probably the worst duelists I've ever seen in my life, but people watch them because they are either informative, entertaining, or both. This video didn't show us your channel is capable of providing that.

* While Cat was laughing you sounded and looked uncomfortable. Relax and show the audience you are having fun. Take a shot, jack off, nobody cares, but do something before going on camera to ease your nerves.

* You were looking off to the side a lot, so work on getting better eye contact with the camera.

* Don't talk about 5 different subjects in a video. Stick to a couple and get your points across on them.

* In an intro video you usually want to lay out what the channel is about, and what you are going to offer the audience. I think in your next video you should open with that.

* I think one of the greatest advantages you have over other YugiTubers is that you're also a Magic player. You should be able to relate Magic strategies, cards, etc. to Yugi subject matter. It's something I haven't seen any other channel do, and I know you're capable of doing that.

* Ask the bigger channels for advice and shout outs. They are more than willing to help out smaller channels that are getting on their feet.

• Upvote 6

»Pharaoh Atem    15766

We can always count on Vyse for quality advice. Relax, kiddo.

»Pharaoh Atem    15766

No, the "relax" was to Pennington. Your post was a long version of what "relax" means.

3DGoD    1689

Atem tl;dring shit, did not expect

/

Video was seriously lacking appeal couldnt watch more than 3 mins of it need to step it up alot sixxy's a good example

This is pretty much the only yugioh talk show type thing on the internet,

is it bad that I read this, and said to myself, "Thank god"

Nobody wants to watch a talk show about yugioh.

Magic has a very successful one.

»Pengwan    7713

Yeah but Magic is a good game that isn't run by a bunch of fucking morons, hardly a fair comparison

• Upvote 3

`Colton    40

If you think I'm a faggot, don't care about what I have to say at all, and clicked on this thread to see me get smash'd

Dude you're a faggot.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

JCSchwarz    534

If you think I'm a faggot, don't care about what I have to say at all, and clicked on this thread to see me get smash'd

Dude you're a faggot.

I'm about to do something completely against my beliefs and agree with Colton, because honestly Allen you just jumped on the bandwagon with that joke just to try and save face for making a really shitty video, while albeit I chuckled when I read it...you're a faggot.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Keslurk    1

Allen, I know your standards are going to be miles below anyone who is even average looking but your asian friend (crush) is definitely not as stunning as you think. She is cute though.

»Sky    978

the-view.jpg

Meant to + that, meh... That seriously had me rolling.

The girl in the video could get it tho.

I have nothing personal against Allen, and I have read some decent material he's wrote. I just couldn't watch the video.. Nothing that kept my attention watching the video.

* 4-6 minutes is a bit too short IMO, but you pretty much never want to go above 8.

* TBH unless you're really a pro nobody cares about your creds on YouTube. Some of the biggest "YugiTubers" are probably the worst duelists I've ever seen in my life, but people watch them because they are either informative, entertaining, or both. This video didn't show us your channel is capable of providing that.

* While Cat was laughing you sounded and looked uncomfortable. Relax and show the audience you are having fun. Take a shot, jack off, nobody cares, but do something before going on camera to ease your nerves.

* You were looking off to the side a lot, so work on getting better eye contact with the camera.

* Don't talk about 5 different subjects in a video. Stick to a couple and get your points across on them.

* In an intro video you usually want to lay out what the channel is about, and what you are going to offer the audience. I think in your next video you should open with that.

* I think one of the greatest advantages you have over other YugiTubers is that you're also a Magic player. You should be able to relate Magic strategies, cards, etc. to Yugi subject matter. It's something I haven't seen any other channel do, and I know you're capable of doing that.

* Ask the bigger channels for advice and shout outs. They are more than willing to help out smaller channels that are getting on their feet.

Such great advice. I would definitely have to agree.

Sixxy    1196

I don't know where to begin. To all of the people who have attempted to give me constructed criticism, thank you. To everyone who believes that Cat, The Game Academy, and I have the potential to turn this into something worthwhile, thanks to you too.

I that the video was decent, but could be a lot better. Future videos are probably going to be significantly shorter, like 5-10 minutes depending on the topic. Shorter videos make the editing process easier as well, and trust me, editing is a bitch. It's just the first video, cut me some slack. I really put a lot of work into this video: Finding a time that everyone was free, coming up with a general topic, and editing. It's not that simple to make a super-professional looking video.

Anyways, the beginning of the video was supposed to be like an introduce of Cat and myself for those who don't know us. Obviously everyone on DGz has already heard of me, so this wasn't really directed towards you guys. I really wasn't trying to brag about my creds; I was simply stating them for the people out there who have never heard of me before. And the whole "best duelist" thing is complete sarcasm. It should have been fairly obvious by my tone and the fact that Cat was giggling to death.

Everyone seems to think that I looked uncomfortable during the video, and I pretty much agree. I obviously communicate much more effectively through text than video. I assure you this had nothing to do with Cat's presence. We're great friends and we hang out all the time. All of The Game Academy regulars know this. It was probably the fact that I was a little nervous about doing the first video more than anything else. As we do more and more videos I figure this is something that I will quickly improve upon.

And speaking of Cat, yeah we all know she's a hot asian, etc. The whole premise of the video is two contrasting personalities sharing our perspectives on the game. Cat embodies the more casual aspects of the game, while I'm the more competitive personality. We're both pretty well known in the yugioh community, and I think we work well together. So yeah, that was why we were the two individuals selected to start this series.

Long story short though, we intent to improve our future videos. If anyone has any series suggestions, I encourage you to post.

It was your first video, and obviously you may get nervous being in new territory that's outside of your comfortable zone. I realized that, I didn't expect it to be perfect. I didn't think you looked nervous because there was a girl beside you, I mean it's just a girl. She's somewhat cute and also plays yugioh, I don't see what the big deal is.

TGA Talks is a good concept, however the execution was not very good. Just remember that people don't want to watch something that they could just as easily read in a blog. You have to give much more, give your video life, a purpose, package that shit up and sell it to your audience.

I talk about this more below, but video length is huge. If you feel a video is going to be over 6 minutes, IMO you should cut it into two parts and release two videos. Release part 1, leave them wanting more, then wait a few days and release part 2.

Editting is a bitch, it takes A LOT of time. However, if the presentation is shit, then all the editting in the world isn't going to fix it. Don't waste unnessary time editting when you should just completely dump thing. Producing videos is a learning process and you're going to make mistakes, learn from them and don't get discouraged by the ceasepool of hateful comments.

Vyse expanded on some suggestions I made, you should take them into consideration and good luck with your segment.

This is beautiful, I just don't agree with the video length.

My opinion is that 4-6 minutes is the perfect length. It is very hard to retain your audience on Youtube. And if you start to lose interest 30 secs in, and then realize there's still 7 minutes left to go, you aren't going to finish that video. You could even potentially never watch anything that person puts out ever again. I will rarely watch a Youtube video that's goes over 4-6mins, and I assume the average viewer doesn't want to watch lengthy videos either. I draw a lot of my influences from successful Youtubers for things like video length, formats, approaches, jump cuts, etc. If you look at RayWilliamJohnson, sxephil, channels like that - the average video length is 4 minutes. The thing about YT is, you not only want people to watch your video, you want them to watch it over and over again, and you want them to share it with their friends, etc. You want your videos popping up on the most viewed list and going viral. A 4 minute video is something that people can easily watch over and over. It also doesn't take a lot of time of anyone's day to watch that video. Whereas, a lengthy video is just the opposite. Sometimes a long video will pop up in my subscription box, and I just may not have the extra minutes to spare at that moment, so I don't watch it and then I may not get back to watching that video at all. I just feel like you have to respect your audience's time.

4 minutes obviously isn't a lot of time. You really have to know what you're saying, visual the video as a whole before filming, and be confident that it is going to be something able to sell it to your audience. It sometimes takes me several hours of filming just to get that decent 4 minutes, but I like making videos and the whole process of going from concept to production so I don't care about the time it takes. No one ever said Youtube was easily, and if it isn't fun for people, then you shouldn't be making videos. Shit, if you aren't having making your videos, it will show in your videos and cost you viewers.

• Upvote 7

Great advice sixxy. The only reason I think 4-6 minutes is a bit too short is b/c in a discussion video you may not be able to convey everything you want. However you bring up a great point about how the top channels have shorter videos that get rewatched often.