XxM1sSxEdeNxX

666 Rep Rox

XxM1sSxEdeNxX    498

Hey there :) i don't have 666 rep for nothing and i hope i can participate in thrilling wars around :)

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY?fs=1&hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY?fs=1&hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY?fs=1&hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

<3 DGZ <3

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 95

»Pengwan    7881

Because banning you is far more entertaining. Only 660 more neg reps to go, keep up the good work guys!

• Upvote 4

XxM1sSxEdeNxX    498

The whole community of DGZ must pledge FULL Allegiance to me for 6months, maybe then I'd post my tits ( serious offer, not a troll ).

• Downvote 84

Final_Vent    2912

why need a plan to kill me instead of just accepting me?

easy. Ur the one wanting to post on dgz, so LEARN HOW TO POST. If u saw on your last thread, some of us tried to help you but obviously you just did not want to be helped. Even that's too much of a kindness we afforded to you. You can't expect to go somewhere and instantly be understood without trying to do the same first. Just because your "I'm a girl, tee-hee, worship me nerds" act worked on some other desperate forum-base doesn't mean its gonna work here, mainly because we kindly DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

God, its obvious you have nothing to contribute to this community with your current demeanor, I'm surprised you weren't ip banned the first time.

• Upvote 6

XxM1sSxEdeNxX    498

easy. Ur the one wanting to post on dgz, so LEARN HOW TO POST. If u saw on your last thread, some of us tried to help you but obviously you just did not want to be helped. Even that's too much of a kindness we afforded to you. You can't expect to go somewhere and instantly be understood without trying to do the same first. Just because your "I'm a girl, tee-hee, worship me nerds" act worked on some other desperate forum-base doesn't mean its gonna work here, mainly because we kindly DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

God, its obvious you have nothing to contribute to this community with your current demeanor, I'm surprised you weren't ip banned the first time.

Sir nobody tried ''helping me'' all you guys did from start to end was troll me, and YES i can contribute to this forum, more than you can think, try being nice to me and you'll see­, but looks like that's asking for too much to dickheads like you guys, init?

Like seriously.

I'm being nice here and yall just -repping, trolling and asking for tits, what the fuck do you expect from me after that? a big thanks and contribution? I'll fucking contribute when yall fucking chill out.

• Downvote 74

XxM1sSxEdeNxX    498

Look at how you guys are biased lol, i get negrepped for making the same post someone else gets posrepped for, such a personal biase.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY?fs=1&hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY?fs=1&hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY?fs=1&hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Retarded community is retarded.

• Downvote 70

Final_Vent    2912

Sir nobody tried ''helping me'' all you guys did from start to end was troll me, and YES i can contribute to this forum, more than you can think, try being nice to me and you'll see­, but looks like that's asking for too much to dickheads like you guys, init?

Like seriously.

I'm being nice here and yall just -repping, trolling and asking for tits, what the fuck do you expect from me after that? a big thanks and contribution? I'll fucking contribute when yall fucking chill out.

you make this too easy, ur so repetitively dumb that I don't even need to make a new post, just keep looking at the one I already made.

When you decide to use your brain for a second, ask me for a real reply.

byak    4479

Like seriously.

Can you please not contribute DMG decks.

edit: lol autoplay

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1