ygo duelist shrew

pkmn master grant

»Nut    671

I'm not a fucking idiot like nut, I'm not going to promise of a picture of my penis to a bunch of yugioh nerds on the internet. If you want proof, send your girlfriend to my house and she can measure it with her throat bitch.

hey dog that hurts my feelings

SSJ Grumpig    5620

I'd rather you don't know where I live but you can find me at nats this year.

then how am i supposed to mail my gf to you

• Upvote 8

The address for the convention center is posted online, look it up.

I'm not a fucking idiot like nut, I'm not going to promise of a picture of my penis to a bunch of yugioh nerds on the internet. If you want proof, send your girlfriend to my house and she can measure it with her throat bitch.

Good, I hope it does and I hope you cry as hard as you did at nationals five years ago.

Twitter    2057

50 West 23rd Street, New Jersey.

Sorry Mike.

• Upvote 1

»Nut    671

The address for the convention center is posted online, look it up.

Good, I hope it does and I hope you cry as hard as you did at nationals five years ago.

still hurting my feelings you small dicked nerd

»orangeeyes    11863

was that before or after you had a 3 inch dick

»Nut    671

here's a cooler bet grant: if i prove i have an 8" cock we IP ban every person in my signature plus this new faggot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

»Techno    1453

I'm thinking about touching your mom's cunt right now, feels pretty good.

DUDE THAT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY MY MOM DIED OF OVARIAN CANCER WHAT THE FUCK YOU LINE CROSSING FAGGOT

• Upvote 12

here's a cooler bet grant: if i prove i have an 8" cock we IP ban every person in my signature plus this new faggot.

okay.

you need to meet a couple criteria:

-a sign that says "hi dgz, this is nut, hopefully you'll all finally believe me 1/13/2011"

-a yugioh card, or some object of consistent size

-a measuring device

feel free to grip it however you want, I know denis previously said you couldn't straighten it but feel free!

post it in tits or gtfo or pm it to me and I'll ip ban every member in your sig who isn't a mod (so basically everyone but bobby).

• Downvote 1

»Nut    671

okay.

-a sign that says "hi dgz, this is nut, hopefully you'll all finally believe me 1/13/2011"

-a yugioh card, or some object of consistent size.

-a measuring device

feel free to grip it however you want, I know denis previously said you couldn't straighten it but feel free!

post it in tits or gtfo or pm it to me and I'll ip ban every member in your sig who isn't a mod (so basically everyone but bobby).

i'm going to make my own sign but you'll know it's really me. i'll probably write something about denis being a faggot.

the card i'll use will be a yugioh card signed by a member of duelistgroundz.

i'll use tailor's tape.

and i WILL straighten because without straightening i'm like 7.75.

get verification from ash -- convincing verification.

DUDE THAT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY MY MOM DIED OF OVARIAN CANCER WHAT THE FUCK YOU LINE CROSSING FAGGOT

Only people with bad karma get cancer, she must have traded bjs for crack or something of that nature to get where she is now.

• Downvote 2

okay.

-a measuring device

i'm going to make my own sign but you'll know it's really me. i'll probably write something about denis being a faggot.

i'll use tailor's tape.

what about earl, does earl work?

• Downvote 1

»Nut    671

okay.

-a measuring device

i'll use tailor's tape.

no earl won't work earl doesn't own the fucking site. if i'm going to do something as ignorant and immature as posting a dickture i'm going to need full confidence that these fuckers won't be back.

i'm really doing it for the forum.

»Pharaoh Atem    15769

What is this nonsense

Grumpig is the only good person in the world

Hahn, have my babies

• Upvote 2

»Techno    1453

Only people with bad karma get cancer, she must have traded bjs for crack or something of that nature to get where she is now.

WOW DUDE WAY TO CROSS THE LINE AGAIN MAYBE YOU SHOULD POST A PICTURE OF MY DEAD MOTHER TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK GET SOME MORAL

• Upvote 4

okay.

-a measuring device

i'll use tailor's tape.

no earl won't work earl doesn't own the fucking site. if i'm going to do something as ignorant and immature as posting a dickture i'm going to need full confidence that these fuckers won't be back.

well ash isn't online right now afaik and it would be nice if we could complete this transaction in a timely manner, but if you're going to play hardball this'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

• Downvote 1

»Nut    671

okay.

-a measuring device

i'll use tailor's tape.

well ash isn't online right now afaik and it would be nice if we could complete this transaction in a timely manner, but if you're going to play hardball this'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

there's no rush. my dick's not going anywhere.