PJ

Final Fantasy

Best Final Fantasy?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. ???

JustBeKrillin    375

Please report claire to the non-existant cyber police. I'm sure they will go after her for saying mean things to you.

Haraasment, or e-bullying they call it is a serious crime now. Your not so anonymous anymore. They do take it serious and I've already landed a few people in trouble. Claire may be next if they wanna keep pushing.

You literally are one of the dumbest people I've ever met

Except you've never met me. So you don't know me. Or anything about me. Fuck off.

• Downvote 2

»...Arson    7756

i'm not sure you understand how this works. For it to be considered an actual crime you have to actually be harassed. Being a little snarky in a Final Fantasy topic is extremely-very-much-not harassment. Do yourself a favour and take the loss here. 

+Paraliel+    8030

Please report claire to the non-existant cyber police. I'm sure they will go after her for saying mean things to you.

Haraasment, or e-bullying they call it is a serious crime now. Your not so anonymous anymore. They do take it serious and I've already landed a few people in trouble. Claire may be next if they wanna keep pushing.

Except you've never met me. So you don't know me. Or anything about me. Fuck off.

Quit making retarded threats because someone said mean things to you. This isn't middle school. The police aren't going to do anything to someone for being snarky towards you. I however will warn you now to fuck off with your shitty threats.

»...Arson    7756

Harassment is harassment arson, yes, this qualifies.

No, it isn't. You're disagreeing with someone and they're being mean to you. It's not even close.

You also have a choice of being on this forum, and posting in these topics. This one happens to be discussing opinions where you would assume people might argue. You are being ridiculous.

JustBeKrillin    375

Quit making retarded threats because someone said mean things to you. This isn't middle school. The police aren't going to do anything to someone for being snarky towards you. I however will warn you now to fuck off with your shitty threats.

I'll stop with the threats, but I can privately report claire without your approval lol.

JustBeKrillin    375

No, it isn't. You're disagreeing with someone and they're being mean to you. It's not even close.

You also have a choice of being on this forum, and posting in these topics. This one happens to be discussing opinions where you would assume people might argue. You are being ridiculous.

Disagreeing with claire over what? They attacked me when they had nothing to do with the topic at hand. 

»...Arson    7756

the topic at hand is opinions about final fantasy and they attacked you about your opinions on final fantasy.

you call that harassment?

you are incredibly soft, I can't believe you joined 13 days after me and still think 2015 is an internet nightmare

»...Arson    7756

i mean, they were a huge dick... but we're pretty clear about the rules and regulations of the forum... which you chose to make an account and post on.

I'm not arguing with you, I know I'm right. I'm trying to get you to stop being silly and save face.

»Noelle    5847

and is it really worth making threats over which flavor ice cream you like better or whatever you guys are arguing about now

JustBeKrillin    375

claire didn't. they just butted in to harass me because claire has past issues with me. they dwell on the past and are a sad soul, he/she needs help.

Edited by Paraliel
User was warned for this (and previous) post(s).
  • Downvote 2

»...Arson    7756

he/she needs help.

oh my gosh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

+Paraliel+    8030

and is it really worth making threats over which flavor ice cream you like better or whatever you guys are arguing about now

if you dont fux with strawberry, we dont fux nahmeen?

• Upvote 3

website is bad    2172

zidane was alright.

im not super impressed with what 15 has shown off so far so im prob not gonna pick it up unless its super cheap or i hear better things.

that marcus kid    2426

I also liked Zack a whole bunch

I never really liked Tidus but then I never hated him kinda like Vaan mind you I love Balthier and the issue with THAT one is who should have had the lead role(I know who it was MENT to be but you know)

• Upvote 1

yung Monet    2452

no you haven't, and no they won't.

u better shut the fuck up or i swear to god al gore will come take ur mothers house and send u to cyberjail !!!

+rei+    34642

So because I have a different opinion than you I am judged as a troll? rei I always considered you pretty mature but I am questioning myself if I thought right or not.

Every time you've ever been asked to expand on an opinion you've mysteriously vanished

Forlum    9162
Do I need to interject with how ridiculous this all was or can we just skip to the next time it'll happen?