Pengwan

DuelistGroundz Grand Prix Championship Honolulu

»Pengwan    7881

Just posting to remind you all if you have not yet sent in your decklist you need to do so before March 1st

Schism    982

Just posting to remind you all if you have not yet sent in your decklist you need to do so before March 1st

Sent mine in just now thanks.

»Pengwan    7881

Round 1 has been posted. Even though it says you cannot start playing until tomorrow, if you can set up your match today feel free to play. I decided to start a day early to give everybody more time to find each other. I will be sending PMs to all entrants notifying them of this.

Good luck to everybody, and have fun guys! Feature matches will be decided upon shortly.

»Pengwan    7881

Alright I just sent about 90 pms. If you didn't get one then you either already knew about it or you have PMs cut off.

Good luck everybody, and please remember to send in decklists BEFORE YOU PLAY.

• Upvote 2

»Pengwan    7881

Table 25: Saleh Mohamed vs PJ Partridge

Table 30: Alex Ahearn vs Chris Hentz

Table 41: Mike Steinman vs Brandon Wigley

Table 44: Christian Centeno vs Gar Logan

These are the 4 feature matches this round. You may either record the match with CamTasia (see the first post for details) or right down what happens every turn on Notepad/Wordpad and I will turn them into a feature match. Video feature matches should be sent to Gnation, Wordpad features to Pengwan.

• Upvote 1

Soul    7988

Question, Idk if its been asked, but is the priority on ignition effects change in effect? I would assume yes because the structure deck is legal.

cum    366

Question, Idk if its been asked, but is the priority on ignition effects change in effect? I would assume yes because the structure deck is legal.

The ruling change comes with the Zexal structure, not the Dragunity, so I would assume no.

Soul    7988

At my opponent, I should be home in a few hours (like 4) but I might not be available for games. Definitely tommorow though.