orangeeyes

Say something to someone that will never hear it

»orangeeyes    12184

GO

okay, apparently when you text me or initiate contact with me it's fine and we get along, but any time I do the same with you absolutely nothing comes of it. you fucking attention whore. I should stop associating with you and all your dumb and boring fucking friends.

in fact, I will. I'm not going to say anything to you unless you say something to me first, which I know you will. I hope you do just so I can be completely cold and non-caring when it happens. cunt.

you're another faceless sorostitute that only cares about drinking and flirting with guys to get their attention. you're not smart, you're not funny, and you're not even that hot. the only reason I ever talked to you was because I fucked up my opportunities to get into your pants, so I said "hey, maybe I'll just try again." it's not even worth it. you're not worth my time. enjoy your 2.4 gpa and hanging out with the same 3 retarded friends every weekend drinking your life away.

this made me feel a lot better lol

• Upvote 29
  • Downvote 2

»orangeeyes    12184

this would be better in social interaction, someone move it there

SSJ Grumpig    5711

if you ever come to my house i will slice you into ribbons faster than you can understand that your life is in danger

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

BiPi    1100

that weird smile i gave you the other day was not directed towards you so stop looking at me weird pls.

• Upvote 4

+mmf    23221

I want to fuck your brains out and your sisters too even if I have to fly down to Australia and barge in on a recording session to do it

• Upvote 2

BiPi    1100

that weird smile i gave you the other day was not directed towards you so stop looking at me weird pls.

why would u not tell them this?

cus i killed him.

• Upvote 23

Ammit    5265

You were one of the worst things to happen to me, and easily my biggest mistake I could control. You and you're friends treated me like shit and I pretty much hate you. Enjoy your old man dick cunt.

• Upvote 3

»Pharaoh Atem    15835

You chose not to be my friend when we met over ten years ago. You stuck with the people you knew before, and you called me names. You hurt me.

That day I made you my enemy. I never beat you at anything. But I sure tried. I never stopped trying. I never prevailed.

I haven't seen you since graduation. I'm not as singleminded as I used to be. I don't have an obvious goal anymore.

You caused me pain. You gave me focus. I don't know whether to hug you or hate you.

I do miss having you around, though. I hope I get to see you again, if only once.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

+mmf    23221

You chose not to be my friend when we met over ten years ago. You stuck with the people you knew before, and you called me names. You hurt me.

That day I made you my enemy. I never beat you at anything. But I sure tried. I never stopped trying. I never prevailed.

I haven't seen you since graduation. I'm not as singleminded as I used to be. I don't have an obvious goal anymore.

You caused me pain. You gave me focus. I don't know whether to hug you or hate you.

I do miss having you around, though. I hope I get to see you again, if only once.

wow this actually fucking speaks to me i could probably copypaste this and have it apply to a situation of my own

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Twitter    2053

I really hate how you fucked my trust for girls up, and what a fucking moron you were during that whole period of time. I think you were beyond stupid and hope you realize why every fucking day. You make me feel cheated, like I'm just another one to the list.I know you've realized your mistake, but for some reason it isn't enough for me, and I kinda wanna hurt you the way you did me. Only then, will I have fully forgiven you.

Good thread btw :wub:

• Upvote 4

»Nut    867

people can tell that you have an agenda when you're around. you're not sincere, and sincerity is the finest of all human traits.

that is why you fail, and that is why i succeed where you fail.

• Upvote 8

Crutches    1062

It's convenient that when I start seeing someone else, your interest perks back up. Now you "always loved me" and YOUR heart hurts when you see me with someone else, even though you were the one to break up with me. I wanted to work through things, but you didn't. Now you are "regretting" it. Is this just that game women play? Get me to come crawling back then your interest will fade again in a few months, but at least it satisfies your need to have someone on a string that they can always pull. Or are you sincere, and you finally realize the mistake you made and everything you say now is the truth.

I hope and feel it is the latter, but not because I want you back. While I don't want you to hurt, you do need to realize the mistake you made especially because I told you that you were making one. Let this be a lesson to never let something go without fighting for it. You were not willing to fight for our relationship and now you are suffering the consequences. You and I no longer have a future.

So with all due respect: Bounce.

• Upvote 6

»Rimmer    2238

I'm not sure you'll ever understand the scale and depth of what you did to me. What's worse is that you'll never care, not anymore, not like you did.

I can't understand how things changed, how you could let them change, I never did and I never could. It blows my mind to think how different things are. It would have been two years on Tuesday and not a word was said. Not by me because I couldn't, not by you because you either didn't care, didn't remember or didn't want to try. I miss you so much but I could never trust you again. I can't believe how I'm nothing to you any more because you are still always on my mind. I hate you as much as I love you. I hate you for the family, happiness and love you took away from me.

/whinewhineemowhine.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

+rei+    35385

You tried to play off me b eing upset with you as jealousy. Everyone know's I'm a jealous person, it works. But going to our mutual friends and saying "Oh Ash is being a jealous cuntrag, he can't respect I'm with her now" isn't the entire fucking story is it? No you'll fucking remove the part where you said "I'd never fucking go after her. I wouldn't do that to you. I respect our friendship way too much". Pretty cool how you told us you were going to fake being a virgin with her, though in reality you really were. Way to be an internet tough guy. I just wish I had the balls to stand up for myself then - Live and learn, it was years ago, right? Though it's fucking funny, I have some tsticular fortitude now and am actually making something of myself while you're a fucking drug addict who still randomly msgs and texts the girl I was talking about at the beginning of this fucking post because you're just that desperate for the attention. Good thing you don't try that with the people you used to claim were your close friends. Asshole.

• Upvote 1

+Logic    2040

I don't want to associate with you anymore.

You're doing nothing with yourself. You can't bum off your parents anymore, so you live with your friends mom. You don't work, you beg. Posting a fucking facebook status asking for a ride to the gas station for food? WHAT THE FUCK DUDE. Your empty statements of wanting to go to the military don't even convince me anymore. You're going to use your mom and your daughter as excuses to not go, and proceed to live a life filled with horrible lays and enough wine to start a liquor store.

I'm so much better than you now. Thinking I was nothing in high school because you talked to more popular people than I. HA. I'm one of the most successful people in my age bracket that we know, and more of those 'high tier women' talk to me over you now. You're a joke.

To be successful, one should surround themselves with successful people. You're holding me back. Goodbye.

• Upvote 2

Final_Vent    2912

I like this idea of a vent thread (though I can only assume that someone will say something that eventually be linked to fb and used against them).

might use in the future. though you will never know this because you will never hear it!