orangeeyes

Say something to someone that will never hear it

Tacooo    1683

you gave the worst head i have ever received in my life, my penis is raw because you are terrible at dome and i can't believe you actually were willing to keep your mouth on my piece for 50 mins. i don't want to call you back, ever, unless i am drunk and you are a last resort. please don't talk to me in chem lab when i am trying to flirt with other girls.

you sit next to me in musci class and i am really happy i started talking to you, the second i saw your 5'1 frame, olive skin, italian nose, and perfect bubble butt, i knew i was meant to get to know you. you are also much nicer than i initially expected but i feel it is because you are a senior and have a sense of maturity, though it caught me off guard you were older than me because you do not look it. you are a smokeshow though, and i will see you after break, i have strong expectations considering you were the one who seemed so much more interested in me the last time i saw you, it put a big grin on my face when you said goodbye

i wanna have sex with all of you, why are the girls here so attractive (basically to the 7,000 girls at my school)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You can't judge me for being so cynical and believing that my life is spent more-productively on short-term relationships and low-involvement friendships when you had an active hand in shaping these opinions and feelings in me. I can't say fault rests with you, as it is still a conscious decision, but our environment influences our thoughts and for years, you were my environment. Do not judge me, and keep away from my friends and my girlfriend, you fucking cunt. If you want to interfere with my life so god damn much why don't you unblock my phone or my facebook so you can tell me yourself and I can tear into you and show you how much I've grown.

»orangeeyes    11862

I am sorry I did what I did to you, fuck you didn't even know I did it. We sat next to each other in a basic math class about two years back and damn were you cute. I wanted to just destroy you, but I didn't know how to express it, nor did I believe you would be interested.

At the end of each class you would ask if you could borrow my phone to call your mother, even your voice was even cute. About three weeks into the class I got an idea, one that you never saw coming nor could you avoid. The first day I executed this plan I felt awful, but still somewhat aroused. I essentially raped you through a means of which you didn't know. The second day I executed this plan I found myself incredibly aroused (I got a boner), and the way you would talk to your mother just made me feel incredible.

Every night before class I would think about you while I was masturbating, and I would cum all over my phone, the very phone that you would borrow to call your mother. You never saw it coming did you?

dude what

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

»Nut    671

you really should listen to me. you've refused to take my advice for years and you constantly fall behind because of it. you need to set aside your pride and understand that if you were listening to me we'd all be better off. it's hard to stomach that a 20 year old kid is better than you at handling these matters but you need to suck it up and realize that i've got more common sense and hard education than anyone you know.

and to you, my friend, you are really pathetic sometimes. you're a good person at heart and i know that -- which is why stick around -- but you really need to be more sincere. i've never met anyone so...completely devoid of sincerity and integrity. more people will like you if you stop trying to make yourself likable. stop trying to form an image or a brand. be yourself.

GENGAR    3015

I wanna fuck you so hard up the ass last night lol

Your rack is bodacious.

You are the hottest teacher ever to grace my extra credit fantasies.

• Upvote 3

»orangeeyes    11862

fine I'll follow this trend

it's a shame I might never see you again. I went to the Speaking Center expecting to just get feedback on my speech from some old lady or a dude. I wasn't expecting to be giving my speech alone to a solid 7. that was like finding 5 bucks in the wash. plus you were actually very intelligent. when you said we only had two minutes left I should've been like "we could fuck." oh well, lost my chance. thanks for complimenting my eye contact ;]

• Upvote 1

Twitter    2057

I miss how often we used to hang out, I miss you, it sucks that me getting a girl friend drove us apart :(

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

+mmf    23358

did you notice that time when i was doing the alphabet with my tongue that time and i skipped the letter h.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Genoseid    102

I guess it doesnt matter if I edit this if a mod can still see what was there before, eh? Sorry I posted this crap, I didn't expect most of DGz to care so much. Like I told Atem, the note was old.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

»Pharaoh Atem    15752

I wish telling you my problems would magically make them all go away. I know I havn't talked to you about my feelings or problems since I was in 6th grade. Im sure you wonder why I never talk to you about my personal ambitions, interests, or feelings. If this makes you sad, Iam sorry. I do not do this because I want to see you hurt, I just know talking about these things wont solve anything, and I just look weak and foolish by opening myself up.

I also wish that I could brace you for the pain, agony, and sadness you are going to feel. Watching my little brother grow up, and soon go to college has been a bumpy road for you considering his personality. I know that I was always your calm, quiet, reserved one that never made a fuss or any noise. I know you want to see me grow up and do something that would make you proud. I am sorry that my life will not go that way.

The truth is, you will never see me grow to be a man and be successful. Iam failing most of my college classes because I gave up on everything. You do not even know iam failing them yet. I just tell you that im doing alright in the classes, and tell you nothing more. The sad part is you wont find out im failing them until the end of the semester. But by then, those classes will be the least of your worries.

Iam sorry for it all. You are the best mother in the entire world. You gave up so much for me and my little brother, and tried to keep the happiest face you could all the while. Even when we could barely afford to keep our comfortable lifestyle and you were sinking into depression, you held in the tears and threw on the strongest face you could to keep us comfortable.

Finding me after the deed will be the most hurtful thing I have ever done to you. I am not doing it to intentionally hurt you, but I know that is what will end up happening. They all say this act is the most selfish thing a person can do, and that is right. I do not care that it is selfish though, I do not care how it will affect everyone else. I am doing this for me, to relieve myself of the pain caused by existence.

I suppose if I had been open with you about all that I had felt, finding me after the fact might be less painful because you know what I was going through. I feel that finding me dead with no prior knowledge of why, what I was feeling, what my goals and dreams were, and knowing nothing about the personality of your son will cause you the most pain.

Please know that I always loved you, no matter how cold and distant I was. I know you would have moved mountains to get me to open up to you. Even if I were to stay alive it wouldnt matter if I told you, because I wouldn't pursue them regardless. All humans would be better off dying as soon as possible, to avoid feeling any emotion. Being alive is a curse.

I am scared for your sake. I hope you are alright.

• Upvote 19

»Jeff Jones    13262

Even though I'll always love you, I've come to some what resent you.

I cant help but feel like my life would be better if you didnt put me in this situation, a situation thats entirely your fault and you refuse to come to terms with that.

But then I dont know what I'd do without you.

I gave up my life for you. I'm giving up my present, and future for you, and its not fair.

I want to live my life and I cant. I feel trapped and out of options.

You're lucky your one of the few people who ever gave a shit about me, and your lucky I'm one of the only people who gave a damn about you. And I feel like you take me for granted.

No, I know you take me for granted.

• Upvote 6

»Turkey    1515

Last night was awful. You're such a fucking bitch sometimes. I'm always willing to do things you enjoy but you never return the favor. Stop bitching at me for the stupidest shit, it's getting old real fast. After going to that dumb musical with you, you take me to go babysit with you? Fuck that, I'm not going to be such a pushover next time. I don't know how much longer this can last.

• Upvote 1

Tacooo    1683

what you did last night was a dick move, why did we bother hooking up and being all "intimate and cute" the whole night? waste of my fucking time. i could've gone home and eaten food, slept in my own bed, and at least get to beat one out

and this is off topic but, the kid a few posts up.......is he okay or alive? i am being completely serious too

• Upvote 2

3DGoD    1689

I hope genose is fine atm im fucking scared if he's gone he is gone for good.

• Upvote 1

»orangeeyes    11862

Last night was awful. You're such a fucking bitch sometimes. I'm always willing to do things you enjoy but you never return the favor. Stop bitching at me for the stupidest shit, it's getting old real fast. After going to that dumb musical with you, you take me to go babysit with you? Fuck that, I'm not going to be such a pushover next time. I don't know how much longer this can last.

last time you ever try to get your gf to come to a ygo tournament amirite

I really enjoyed seeing you and talking to you last night, even if it was only for like 5 minutes. Most of the girls I've met at college have been shallow, boring, and superficial. I've missed girls like you, that I could always be myself around and have genuine conversation with. You're one of the two girls I've ever felt a genuine connection with, and whether that connection is platonic or romantic (I mean, you were looking the best I've ever seen you look last night) I just want you to know that I truly miss talking and hanging out with you.

JCSchwarz    534

I honestly don't know what happened between us, we were friends since we were 3 years old and we've always been as close as if we were brothers and had eachother's backs in any instance. Lately though I can't even talk to you anymore and I feel as if I'm losing a best friend and a brother at the same time and I can't help but feel like it's my fault. I'm sorry if I ruined our 17 years of friendship, but thanks for being there for me when you were because without you I wouldn't have made it to this day.

/

I really hate you, but I really miss you more than you can possibly imagine. You were my first time and we may have fought through the majority of our relationship but when things were good, they were great. I really wish that we had met when we were more mature because I feel as if we might've actually had a chance. It kills me everytime you text me or message me on facebook just to talk because everytime I see your name pop up I just wish that it would be you asking for us to work things out. I love you.

/

I just met you like 2 years ago and you may have thought I was a complete idiot at first but honestly you have become such a good friend, and you have talked me out of my suicidal depression more than you should have been burdened with it, and I'm sorry for that. When I was admitted to the hospital you were the first person to text me just to make sure I was ok, and that means so much to me.

/

You always look down upon me even though you know all the kind of mental problems I've had throughout my life, you forced me out of my own house because I wasn't living my life the way you wanted me to live it. I think it's kind of bullshit the way I'm not allowed to make my own decisions without you constantly reminding me of how wrong they are and making me feel worthless. You're a stupid fucking cunt and I honestly used to pray that you would die because you were one of the main reasons that I constantly felt like killing myself. I'm glad things changed and I don't have to put up with your bullshit anymore because I honestly could've given you the worst mother award.

/

You fucked up my childhood. You tore our family apart with your drug addiction, constant drinking, and abuse. I always swore to myself that as long as I ended up a better father and a better person in general than you, than I have lived a successful life. I feel as if you seeing me being dragged away with my mom when I was 5 as a sign that your bullshit needed to stop. I hate you for how bad you fucked up my head, and you made me hate everyone I met as much as you would've hated them. But I love you at the same time because you're my dad and when I was put in the hospital you were there at my side every single day and whenever I got into trouble, I knew that I could always call you and you would be there no questions asked.

• Upvote 1

IAmTheGreat    3772

I want to tell you that youre an amazing person, and I love being with you. I just hate when you guilt me and make me feel like Im not doing something right. Sometimes I like my space, but when I want to have a night to myself you turn it around on me and make me seem like a terrible boyfriend for not wanting to spend every waking minute with you. I wish you could just realize that everyone needs their space sometimes, and if we end up staying together forever you shouldnt be so possessive. I also wish you had more self confidence. You always are acting depressed about this and that. I wish you had my outlook on things. Even the smallest things seem to greatly upset you, and most of them are things that you can easily fix yourself. Youre a very smart girl, one of the smartest I know, but you let your emotions run you sometimes, and I hate how often I have to baby you and keep telling you everything will be alright. I want you to be more frugal with money so you dont have to constantly worry about your association payments overdrawing. I want you to get rid of that fucking dog. Hes an annoying piece of shit that causes you so much stress. Having to come home from work EVERY FUCKING DAY to piss and shit is not what a 4 yr old dog should be causing. He also keeps you from getting a good nights sleep and you never even go out with him for walks/the bathroom. You dont have the mentality right now to own a dog. Also you need to quit stressing out over work. You have a job and you should be grateful for that. Our job is easy as shit so I dont understand how you can get stressed about it at all, especially when youre one of the best at it. Im looking forward to having the same days off so we can spend time together without work getting in the way, while at the same time Im glad youre changing your hours so I can still get my alone time without feeling bad about not seeing you after getting off work late.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1