orangeeyes

Say something to someone that will never hear it

+Urthor    10229

I really really want to change your name to plsyesbully

Plsnobully    776

I have a DN alt called plsdobully. Though that makes me sound like a masochist. 

• Upvote 1

website is bad    2172

Why the fuck did you ban Mega-Mawile?

• Upvote 2

+Urthor    10229

I have a DN alt called plsdobully. Though that makes me sound like a masochist. 

You say that like it's a bad thing

• Upvote 1

Warthog    165
I am tired of coming home from work and hearing you bitch and moan about life when you do nothing about it, especially when it deals with your parents. You are 29 years old, married and a mother and still act like you are a 16 year old child when it comes to what your parents think of you and let yourself be manipulated by their bullshit. Please grow up and stop trying to please your parents and maybe that will start earning you some respec so they can figure out you can deal with your own crap so they don't have to feel like they are holding your hand.

»Sharpman    4801

I'll take your advice. this is my last post in this thread.

And one day I'll catch up to you.

• Upvote 1

jhadd1996    247

why did you even try and call me today? we have literally nothing in common. you moved to America 8 years ago to live with some random fucking women from iowa without even giving me any notice. just expect me to be alright with it and keep things the way they were? like, no sorry that's how it works mate. everytime you have come over here to visit for Christmas or w/e its gotten to the point wgere when we're around each other its just flat out awkward and uncomfortable for me.

Stop fucking asking me to move over there, I don't want to live with you, ever. you're just an idiot. If you wish to see me more then youre capable and have the money to move over here again.

When you die, im going to look down on your grave and smile you piece of shit

• Upvote 1

-Juann    50

No bad feelings, but fuck you for making me do the work of two people for entire shifts, abuse the fact I dont work 6+ in one shift so I don't get a break, and still not giving me a raise.

Keitzo    33

I did everything I could for you because I thought that was what our friendship consisted of. Obviously you didn't feel the same way. I tried to help you with your problems in every way possible but when all I needed was a friend to listen to me, where were you? We barely even talk anymore so why is it, when I have too much spare time to think about stuff or feel down, do I think about messaging you? You couldn't help me when we were good friends, what can you do for me now?

I got a job, moved to a better place, maintained a basic level of exercise and became a better person all without you. You never saw that, you always wanted to hold me back with your problems but never supported me with mine. So why the fuck do I think of you when I feel lonely and need a friend? I'm happy with my life for the most part but for some bizarre reason I miss our dumb 1 sided friendship and it pisses me off.

My mind is conflicted every time I consider it. I'd rather cut you completely than have these pointless 5 minute conversations every few days like I'm some random acquaintance but at the same time I want to feel that closeness to a person that we once had. I know if I did make a visible effort to remove you from my life you would pop up pretending to be great friends again and dumping your problems on me. "What's wrong with me?" "Am I that bad we can't be friends?" "Fine, no one likes me anyway" Some dumb fuck part of my brain would fall for one of these lines and we spend perhaps a day being close and talking to each other, only for our contact to fade into obscurity to the point where I feel like this again. We can't keep doing this cycle, either be an actual friend or fuck off.

I can be strong without you. I don't need you. I don't even know why I think about you at these times. Fuck you.

• Upvote 2

mathematical    135
Telling him what happened between us was the stupidest thing you could've done.

+Silver    1008

Look I am trying to get a date with you. it was hard for me to even ask you but I feel that you are not showing everything that you are. I know your fun hilarious (yes I know I made too many kabob jokes) but still, I want to hang out.

Stones    83
After all this time your words still manage to rip me apart from the inside out. I'm your son for fucks sake, don't you realize that your opinion is the only one that can hurt me anymore? Where do you think it's okay to treat another human being the way you've always treated me? I had just become happy again for the first time in years and you managed to take it away it moments, and you still wonder why I'm an asshole to everyone else. Things just seemed to be bright in my life again, then you had to cast your fucking shadow on me and my newly found happiness. Please for the love of everything you find holy in this world quit trying to live your life through me, I don't want to do what you wanted to do with your life. It's not my fault your married to a man that you can't stand anymore, it's not my fault you never had the opportunities that I have. I didn't ask to be your child, I didn't ask you to throw your life away having 3 kids you never really wanted. It's not my fault that your children are different from you in the aspect of they don't want what you want. It's not my fault that your life is "not how you imagined it". It's not my fault that you had to join the navy at 18 and it certainly isn't my fault that you feel like you threw your life away. Quit blaming your failures in life on me. It's not fair that I have to take responsibility for your fuck ups and my own. I'm only human, why can't you understand that? Yet somehow you still manage to manipulate me like no one else can. Despite the fact that I'll probably always hate you as a person I'll always love you because you're my mother and I hate that.

My mom is working really hard to pay my tuition. I mean ofc we aren't going to go bankrupt or have financial issues in the end and she already saved the money for my college education. You know we are rich and all and yes we won't need your help but seriously you are my dad shouldn't you help ease the burden? My mother already talked to you about this and it gets really painful after a while when you ask me how my SAT classes are going. (You know how much they cost yet you have never offered any help) Simply calling me every night, asking how my day went and watching me grow up from a distance isn't enough dad. I mean ok I love you but seriously in like 7-8 years when I graduate and leave all this shit behind I won't be able to appreciate and like you. I will most likely own all my success to mom and it feels bad when I don't have a supportive father.
  • Upvote 2

»CheyMcFly    4637
I wish you would give me a shot. I've tried to contact you multiple times. I just wanted to try talking to my biological father and I get denied instantly. No chance given. The only thing I know about you is your name, you work for an insurance company, and that you are paying for my health insurance for as long as I am in school. I had a shitty home life, like really fucking shitty, and I just wanted to know if my biological father was any better. I kinda don't blame you for refusing to speak to me because of how my mother used to harass you for money, but I'm not her. I'm your kid and you wont give me one fucking chance. I just want one conversation. But you were never there for me and my mom had to go to court multiple times just for you to cover myninsurance. I guess maybe its not even worth it if you don't think I am.

Slowpoke    1377

What we have is amazing already, and I know I said all I can do right now is something casual, but part of me is wanting to make it something more. But I'm scared that going for more might make it all change and make us eventually go down in flames. And then the amazing thing we had would be gone too. But I'm also scared that if I don't try to make it something more, I might miss out on the one that I'm supposed to be making something more with. I guess it just comes down to what I'm scared of the most...and to be honest, I don't really know.

Berdversary    181
Your family is really nice its a shame I was so awkward,

I think I might have creeped your sister out unintentionally

That app you made me download is actually loads of fun I like turning everyone/ selfie into a spoderman even though the iPhone makes it hard as heel to actually draw fuck what I said about it being girly

I lied about going to school during the time you were gon so you wouldn't have to worry about me trying to make things work. I've had so many handouts and freebies through welfare and friendly monetary donations that for once I want to deal with issues on my own terms I'm definitely goig to start this semester at a community college nearby.

What else I can't tell if we're just really good friends or something more with the limited time we get to spend with each other.

TonySK    618

I'll never know if you read the text but it felt right to send it and finally apologize for being an asshole.

XEVO    1

I was so excited my fourteenth birthday when I opened that tiny wrapped up gift you gave me and revealed a Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning. I thought it was pretty funny when you said "I don't know if that's a good card or not." I was happy you paid attention enough to know that I play Yu-Gi-Oh, not to mention that I really needed that card.

Three years later, we're seperated, but I still use that card. When I topdeck it, I get joyful, yet, at the same time, really melancholy.... But I wanted to say thank you again for it.

• Upvote 2

BagelBoi    0

I want to meet you. I want to go to a coffee shop and have a conversation. Talk about everything and anything on your mind - nothing is taboo. Share our innermost secrets without feeling like we're being judged by each other. Become the closest of friends. I want to be able to confide in you - have at least 1 person on this Earth who I can trust with 100% certainty, with no fear of being stabbed in the back. 

I'm sad because there's a strong likelihood you'll never even find out I exist. 

And if, by some miracle, you do find out I exist, I wish I could convey these feelings to you without creeping you out. If we do meet, I hope you would at least give me a chance.

+rei+    34687
if you haven't met her yet and you want her spilling her most intimate details that's p creep in and of itself dawg
  • Upvote 5

14Henderson7    24

I still have no idea why you're dating me after 3 years or what even brought you to me. It's not just the 5 year age difference that gets me, but you could have had anyone but me. For that, I try everyday to make sure you're happy and make sure you stay.

14Henderson7    24

I want to meet you. I want to go to a coffee shop and have a conversation. Talk about everything and anything on your mind - nothing is taboo. Share our innermost secrets without feeling like we're being judged by each other. Become the closest of friends. I want to be able to confide in you - have at least 1 person on this Earth who I can trust with 100% certainty, with no fear of being stabbed in the back. 

I'm sad because there's a strong likelihood you'll never even find out I exist. 

And if, by some miracle, you do find out I exist, I wish I could convey these feelings to you without creeping you out. If we do meet, I hope you would at least give me a chance.

1 post, and it's on this topic.....

• Upvote 1

Plsnobully    776

I really think you should get out of your relationship, everyone who isn't you and her clearly see that it's very toxic. You're my best friend and I don't want to see you be miserable in the future, but I also don't want to ruin what happiness you have now since this is your first girlfriend.