orangeeyes

Say something to someone that will never hear it

Stones    83

Well, here we are again. Just me and you. I finally told you how much I care about you, and you just act like I was saying empty words because you think I think it's what you needed to hear. No sweetheart, I said it because I fucking meant it. I care so much about you but you refuse to understand. When you tried to kill yourself last month I broke down. That's when I knew it wasn't just some crush, it was love. Maybe one day I'll show you this message. Just know that one day you'll be happy again, and I'll be there through thick and thin. Because I love you.

• Upvote 2

+Satchmo    3216

The mere thought of you depresses me, and is a real reason I do as many drugs as I do.

• Upvote 1

+mark    3001

If it wouldn't get me fired I would literally beat you up IRL. You're a piece of shit and you're always wrong. People only agree with you cause they're also wrong, and because they don't want to risk their reputation at work. You're pathetic, and you continuously hurt others out of fear because of your own insecurities. No wonder you're unhappy. 

• Upvote 4

Light    11

if only i had the courage to tell you how I feel about you. How I adore you.

Faint    5590

i once wanked over you so hard the cum shot out of my dick all the way into my mouth

it was upon that moment i found out that i spit rather than swallow, and that im definitely not a homosexual

• Upvote 2

Soul    8021

never use this thread but alas. im sorry for getting really really drunk and coked out and showing up to ur apartment at 3 am. we saw each other covertly every time because u were prob ashamed of me being 6 years younger. def hurt me as i knew that it was nothing but lust and drugs at that point. and that's probably why i got rly fucked up that night and tried to say a bunch of romantic shit. it was a feeble attempt to get more out of you. im sorry i scared you, wish u could forgive my stupidity so i can save ur ol 30 year old ass from living alone with ur cat.

it's been a month since and i still think about you every day and my stomach knots each time. 

• Upvote 3

+mmf    23221

i'm sorry for overstepping bounds, making you uncomfortable, and failing to understand what certain other people mean to you. you're my best and most important friend and i will be blessed for every second i continue to draw breath on this earth while knowing you

• Upvote 2

+mmf    23221

you know what? i'm going to just tell you that next time i see you in person anyways. fuck this thread's stated intent

• Upvote 5

shadowsword    2

I don't want to be so hurt/mean to you whenever I come to you out of weakness. Truth be told, I don't even know why I come to you because it probably gives you some sick sense of satisfaction. But yeah, I just really wish I wasn't so angry with you still and I'm sorry that I am. You don't know how many times I wish I could still appeal to the part of you that cared about me but that part of you is gone, isnt it? And so is the you that I once knew. All that I have now is hating you because it's the only way I know how to move forward. 

Edited by shadowsword
grammar
  • Upvote 2