Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GENGAR

Pokemon Tower Defense

308 posts in this topic

Pokemon Tower Defense

It puts a pretty cool twist on tower defense. Sorry if it's old or whatever. Found it and thought it was pretty cool.

Mystery Gift Codes:

381rm1n4 - Shiny Charmander

s16928o4 - Shiny Abra

P0K35644 - Shiny Zubat

01543oN4 - Shiny Rattata

5231 - Shiny Geodude (Challenge 1 Must Be Completed)

To get a Jynx, you must have a Poliwhirl on your team and fielded for Cerulean Gym. After the battle, a trainer will trade his Jynx for your Poliwhirl.

i came across this today in newgrounds. i played it for a while, and got bored at how ridonkulous the last stage was.

omg that was awesome. 1 and 30 mins of my life gone.

you guys know you can grind, right?

also brock was fucking easy.

the only hard part about this game so far was catching nidoran female, lol.

I hope the next levels actually get updated.

after you lose the first time w/ brock, place another pokemon you caught in the first party slot. they steal the first slot, not specifically your starter.

after that, easy win.

after you lose the first time w/ brock, place another pokemon you caught in the first party slot. they steal the first slot, not specifically your starter.

after that, easy win.

I tried this yesterday and it did not work. They specifically steal your starter, not the first pokemon. So play something other than your starter on your team.

Brock should've been harder TBH. Without my Squirtle vs. his team of all rocks I shouldn't have been able to win on the 2nd try (the rock collapse thing killed me).

I had trouble in the Viridian Forest. That trio of Pikachu in the last wave were really fast and it took me a lot of work to get them all dead.

Took me forever to catch a Pikachu,

pikachu is pretty beast, but honestly it's overshadowed a lot by beedrill/butterfree. I was really dubious about metapod (caught it to fill the 6th slot) but its fucking stringshot puts in major work. and then after evolving confusion is ridiculous. butterfree oneshots like everything in viridian/pewter gym at level 10-13 lol.

those pikachu in viridian were a pain in the ass until I got beedrills/metapod. and set my pidgey on gust instead of quick attack. gust really knocks the shit out of bugs.

my team after quitting was:

ivysaur lv16

pidgeotto lv18

beedrill lv15

beedrill lv15

mankey lv 15

butterfree lv15

You seem overleveled as hell, man

afaik levels don't actually mean anything in this game other than evolutions + new moves.

catch a pikachu and level it up until it learns t wave. 3 pikachu in veridian forest are easy as pie when pikachu slows them down.

V. Forest was so hard untill I got 2 Butterfree's and a Beedril, Pidget w/Gust. Brock was easy. Game is extremely fun. Cant wait for the next update

catch a pikachu and level it up until it learns t wave. 3 pikachu in veridian forest are easy as pie when pikachu slows them down.

No Pikachu ever have red health bars for me, they're green right up until they die

Brock is pissing me off. He took away my starter, then when I switched my starter to my second slot, it took away my pidgey which is my second strongest.

No Pikachu ever have red health bars for me, they're green right up until they die

This applies to me as well. No matter how small their health is :[

pikachu is fragile, yes, which is why you use pidgey + gust.

Ah. I see how it is now. There are other pikachu that aren't part of the wave of 3 in the last round. It's a very rare encounter though and they go much slower than the last round pikachus

are they rare? I always seem to get 2-3 in the early rounds and then the group of 3+ at the end.

I've only seen them in one run through Viridian. Although I'm starting to kill the pokes easily right when they spawn so maybe that's why.

go to newgrounds. it's on the front page