Pengwan

Warn Removal Thread

Dirty Harry    3

I don't even know why I got it... It's definitely 60 days ago. I'm guessing it was Bigmonster who gave it to me.

Also, could you unban one of my old accounts? It's one I registered in 2007 checking things out again after a hiatus - probably couldn't remember my old account. It's "roy-boy", but Bigmonster changed it to "I showed my small cock to another man" and banned me when I sort of didn't get back into it all anyway. I just want to check it out to see my old posts and all.

Jazz    4721
Can I have my warns removed please? They're at least 6 months old.

Edit -Thanks tygo

Jynx    4

So... yea my warn is... 8 or 9 years old?

edit: rei will likely leave this just as a fuck you to me for all the hell i gave him XD

Faint    5523

also as i got a wanring for negstalking, but the negs were only in 1 thread for a number of different people, can i get it removed?

@Digbick - this going off your post in the staff forum "negstalking isnt just negging posts in a thread" - which was generally agreed with by everyone

@mark - cos it was you warning me, wanted to loop you in bud

+mark    2938
4 hours ago, Faint said:

also as i got a wanring for negstalking, but the negs were only in 1 thread for a number of different people, can i get it removed?

@Digbick - this going off your post in the staff forum "negstalking isnt just negging posts in a thread" - which was generally agreed with by everyone

@mark - cos it was you warning me, wanted to loop you in bud

Allen confirmed that if someone negs a shitload of posts in a thread in a small time frame (Aka not cause they're bad posts but cause someone is negging all) it's still neg stalking

I also don't think we use this thread anymore, I believe that warnings stay, but you only get banned if you accumulate a certain amount in X time period 

Faint    5523

I mean i dont really give a fuck if i get banned from dgz for a few weeks at any point

But slick was never banned for doing way worse than what i did on a very constant basis

And i absoluteky negged cos they were all bad and stupid posts- if you read back this is confirmed to be true

+ACP+    33899

Yeah, we don't use this thread anymore. The number of warnings that you have doesn't matter.