Pengwan

Warn Removal Thread

265 posts in this topic

60 days have passed, remove my warn plz

my warn is suuuuper old. flintstone status. even though i get warns for being me, cause i'm that awesome, i don't think i should have it lol

Marzy Note Added 20 March 2008 - 01:09 AM

Added to warn level Marzy hates you, yes he does. Marzy hates you, just because

best warn.

Marzy Note Added 20 March 2008 - 01:09 AM

Added to warn level Marzy hates you, yes he does. Marzy hates you, just because

best warn.

ftfy

My two warns have long passed, if a mod could take care of them that'd be great. Thanks guys.

Can I get my warn removed?

I'm still warned 50% I believe. It's been ages...lol

WTF WHERE ARE THE WARN BUTTONS

Uh, yeah I'll remove your warn once I figure out how to

Need a Warn removed that was placed back in June.

Would i be able to get mine removed? All are well over 60 days

Edit:Thanks to whoever edited mine

is there any way i could have mine removed? its been well over 60 days and one of them was for just teasing my friend malakite who is clearly in my friends list.

Friends list means nothing so dont try and justify, we'll just remove at the time frame

I just got warned for advertising my first article. I had no idea I wasn't allowed to post the link to my article. The moderator gives me a warning. I should have just been given a verbal and asked to change the op, and if it were to happen again then I would get a warning. I'm not the type of person who gets warnings or causes trouble. Could you please remove my warning. Thanks.

I just got warned for advertising my first article. I had no idea I wasn't allowed to post the link to my article. The moderator gives me a warning. I should have just been given a verbal and asked to change the op, and if it were to happen again then I would get a warning. I'm not the type of person who gets warnings or causes trouble. Could you please remove my warning. Thanks.

It's because rei is pretty strict on advertising. A warning is basically a verbal anyway - just wait the 60 days.

Ignorance of rules does not mean you should not be held accountable when you break them.

It's because rei is pretty strict on advertising. A warning is basically a verbal anyway - just wait the 60 days.

Ignorance of rules does not mean you should not be held accountable when you break them.

It wasn't even rei who gave me the warning :S, but I guess I'll wait the 60 days regardless.

can i have my warn removed, please?

whichever warns I have over 60 days can I have removed thanks

Both done.

Our rules are clearly posted and that one is completely unambiguous.

We give a little bit of leeway if you post the entire article and at the bottom "oh yeah this article was originally posted here", but otherwise no, you do not get to use our more successful website as a way to bolster your hits.

Got 2 warns on mine that are well over 60 days and were given by Cody when he went apeshit, please and thank you.

Got a warn given by Pkmn master grant well over 60 days, i was ignorant and it was just.

Thanks.