BiPi

Steins Gate

BiPi    1032

for an anime about time travel conspiracies, it can be pretty funny. anyone else watching it?

BUT THE BANANA. BAKANA BANANA

This is voiced by the same actor who did Yagami Light/Kira right? I thought it was pretty funny too, though you can miss it if you're not paying attention.

BiPi    1032

second ep was hilarious... but she's a dude.

• Upvote 1

BiPi    1032

great ep. the tight hole scene was hilarious.

Max    430

this show is awesome.

Unknown001    1345

idk how you guys deal with the main character, the dude annoys me to no end

BiPi    1032

ep 12 oh snap

BiPi    1032

it's a great show. a lot of the themes and key parties are based off of actual events. SERN ---> CERN who are both the holders of the LHC, and there are educational/governmental portals to accessing a LHC interface for such experiments.

show has its flaws, true, but i love how it keeps its comedy even in the most dramatic of episodes.

HououinKyouma    811
[img]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/jedihiro_sword/daru.jpg[/img]

OVA is now out. I definitely enjoyed it and it makes me super excited for the movie. Also for any fellow Socal people, Staples Center and LAX are featured in the OVA.
  • Upvote 5

HououinKyouma    811
[quote name='Ms. Cleo' timestamp='1330229329' post='3114605']
Wait, theres a movie coming?
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it was announced at the end of the last episode.

http://theakiba.com/steins-gate-movie-announced/
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11577/Steins;Gate_Movie

kidneysrgood    1507
Steins;Gate 25 Thoughts

[spoiler]El Psy Congroo. I almost shit myself laughing at Okabe's introduction to the custom's agent. Shit was hilarious. I don't know if it's funny because I'm drinking or if it's even funnier because of that.

Then suddenly, Dr. Pepper.

Also Kurisu in that... yea you all should know what I'm talking about once you watch it. That was gold.

Also, Okabe's admission to Kurisu was beautiful. [/spoiler]
  • Upvote 2

HououinKyouma    811
[spoiler] The only thing that this OVA failed to do was include a Tuturu, it made me kind of sad, However with all of the other goodies that they included, I can forgive them for the lack of Mayushi goodness. Also, yeah that TSA scene was the shit, especially when the TSA agent starts laughing and then Okarin starts laughing. [/spoiler]
  • Upvote 2

kidneysrgood    1507
[quote name='HououinKyouma' timestamp='1330295213' post='3115259']
[spoiler] The only thing that this OVA failed to do was include a Tuturu, it made me kind of sad, However with all of the other goodies that they included, I can forgive them for the lack of Mayushi goodness. Also, yeah that TSA scene was the shit, especially when the TSA agent starts laughing and then Okarin starts laughing. [/spoiler]
[/quote]

HAHAHA! I completely forgot about that. I'm really looking forward to the movie.
  • Upvote 1

HououinKyouma    811
To all the other people who have watched Steins;Gate and are looking forward to the movie as much as I am, it has been confirmed that the movie will NOT be a summary of the tv series. The movie's plot will be different from the anime's plot, and this was confirmed by the game's designer Chiyomaru Shikura.
[spoiler] El. Psy. Congroo. [/spoiler]

Candela    546
Best anime of 2011

also getting this in the mail soon :D

http://www.aplayerschoice.com/shop/product.aspx?item=6099
  • Upvote 1

Aaron    2031
WHAT THE FUCK.

the first 8 or 10 episodes or whatever i honestly found average (boring)...

then the second half of the series left me absolutley amazed!! every episode my heart was being fucking torn out,

IM IN LOVE WITH MAKISE KURISUI TOO..

im sure a lot of u guys know im a bit of a player but this anime has made me want to settle down, become a mad scientist and get a nice cute smart witty girl like makise.

seriously though, this anime is nuts. first few episodes are a bitch to get through but after that... the shit really kicks in and its worth it. i usually get sick of romance etc... but this anime was amazing.

i want to rate it 10/10 based on the last few episodes but can't. i honestly didn't enjoy the first few but i'm sure i will now re-watching. give it a solid 8... at a stretch 9 for my MAL.
  • Upvote 4