Isaacrpgr2000

Doctor Who

449 posts in this topic

Been watching since last year or so. I've been particulary liking Moffat & Smith combination. Episode 1 of S6 debuted yesterday and I, for one, enjoyed it especially with Deleware (Sheppard) having the remark showdown with the security guard.

I wear stetsons now. Stetsons are cool .

The Silence things are creepy. Nice start to series 6.

I started rewatching on Netflix. Got to beginning of 3rd season. I've seen some of 5th season.

I wear stetsons now. Stetsons are cool .

Baaang!

Loved that in the preview.

First episode seemed to have been a huge preview into the entire series. Anyone remember seeing that victorian-esque lady in the start in the trailers?

who has seen part 2? Last few minutes MIND = BLOWN, though saw something like that occuring. and the whole 'Silence will Fall' thing is revealed. Story arc seems like its going in a very awesome direction, with some major main plot stuff to be revealed. 3rd ep seems a bit meh to be honest, but as the doctor says, want to figure this out or go on more adventures?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b010y5l3/Doctor_Who_Series_6_Day_of_the_Moon/

Little girl Is seemingly dying from illness, only to Regenerate, thus revealing to be A Time Lord child possibly , or river song. river may turn out to be Amy ponds daughter who is yet to escape a Time flux as to whether or not she actually exists.

I saw it. Already got a few theories in mind of what everything is, but I'm probably wrong. Great start to the series.

GVbXM.jpg

Also remember the ship in The Lodger that had its entire crew killed off?

Remember River killing a ton of Silence on the same ship?

Yeah so that happened

The Doctor's Wife was a brilliant work.

Was a big plotwist. Though only one of her was.

A Good Man Goes to War looks great. Sontarans, Cybermen and Silurians are all in it ;)

cant believe amy is a flesh creature :O

I know right?. def did not see that coming at all.

massive swerve in the plot. i actually enjoyed todays episode.

I'm still on 3rd season. Can't wait to get caught up.

3rd season finale three episodes are probably my favourite.

3rd season finale three episodes are probably my favourite.

They were okay.. but the way it resolves is awful!

Bad resolution to a great two parter. Singlehandedly saved martha's character, really.

tumblr_ledisbeG4b1qbh7e2o1_500.jpg

Bad resolution to a great two parter. Singlehandedly saved martha's character, really.

Even then, Martha didn't achieve much IMO. I feel she doesn't deserve all the hate she gets, but she is by far the weakest of the 4 companions we've had.

I agree though, the ending wasn't that great; just the idea of the Master controlled Earth appealed to me most. Plus it didn't contain the Daleks as a finale for a change.

wll last series was on the whole pretty average/awful, Opener was like WOOOOOOOW later on was liek 'deus ex machina fest' weak stories weak characters (james corden seriously?) , ending saves it just.

Current series is ok, ep 3 was total garbage, should have been a special or something. 4 best so far. but Rory should be renamed to kenny for all the time he supposedly dies/almost dies, tho it is alluded to his life span of like 5000 years or so.

Amy is an alright companion but the dominance over doctor/husband isnt as much as it could be, like it sort of like she takes charge of a situation then whimpers out.

So I just watched my first episode with the 10th Dr. It is a really good show, not what I was expecting at all. My dad actually walked in and said "Oh, The Doctor." Great show is great.

wll last series was on the whole pretty average/awful, Opener was like WOOOOOOOW later on was liek 'deus ex machina fest' weak stories weak characters (james corden seriously?) , ending saves it just.

Current series is ok, ep 3 was total garbage, should have been a special or something. 4 best so far. but Rory should be renamed to kenny for all the time he supposedly dies/almost dies, tho it is alluded to his life span of like 5000 years or so.

Amy is an alright companion but the dominance over doctor/husband isnt as much as it could be, like it sort of like she takes charge of a situation then whimpers out.

I hear you, series 5 wasn't great, but mainly because it led directly onto series 6 with virtually nothing solved.

Ignoring that Matt Smith is fucking amazing.

I think of NDW the seasons go something like

4/Specials

I hate bottoming 2 because School Days but seriously.

I've been out of the loop since Tennant left, so how is Matt Smith? Does he do a decent job of differentiating himself from the other Doctors?

(Tom Baker for life <3).