Been watching since last year or so. I've been particulary liking Moffat & Smith combination. Episode 1 of S6 debuted yesterday and I, for one, enjoyed it especially with Deleware (Sheppard) having the remark showdown with the security guard.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

+rei+    34494

I wear stetsons now. Stetsons are cool .

• Upvote 2

Ammit    5159

I started rewatching on Netflix. Got to beginning of 3rd season. I've seen some of 5th season.

I wear stetsons now. Stetsons are cool .

Baaang!

Loved that in the preview.

First episode seemed to have been a huge preview into the entire series. Anyone remember seeing that victorian-esque lady in the start in the trailers?

• Upvote 1

who has seen part 2? Last few minutes MIND = BLOWN, though saw something like that occuring. and the whole 'Silence will Fall' thing is revealed. Story arc seems like its going in a very awesome direction, with some major main plot stuff to be revealed. 3rd ep seems a bit meh to be honest, but as the doctor says, want to figure this out or go on more adventures?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b010y5l3/Doctor_Who_Series_6_Day_of_the_Moon/

Little girl Is seemingly dying from illness, only to Regenerate, thus revealing to be A Time Lord child possibly , or river song. river may turn out to be Amy ponds daughter who is yet to escape a Time flux as to whether or not she actually exists.

anduril38    358

I saw it. Already got a few theories in mind of what everything is, but I'm probably wrong. Great start to the series.

+rei+    34494

GVbXM.jpg

Also remember the ship in The Lodger that had its entire crew killed off?

Remember River killing a ton of Silence on the same ship?

Yeah so that happened

• Upvote 8

anduril38    358

Was a big plotwist. Though only one of her was.

A Good Man Goes to War looks great. Sontarans, Cybermen and Silurians are all in it ;)

Soteria    15

cant believe amy is a flesh creature :O

I know right?. def did not see that coming at all.

Elements    569

massive swerve in the plot. i actually enjoyed todays episode.

Ammit    5159

I'm still on 3rd season. Can't wait to get caught up.

anduril38    358

3rd season finale three episodes are probably my favourite.

#Twitter    4

3rd season finale three episodes are probably my favourite.

They were okay.. but the way it resolves is awful!

+rei+    34494

Bad resolution to a great two parter. Singlehandedly saved martha's character, really.

+rei+    34494
tumblr_ledisbeG4b1qbh7e2o1_500.jpg
  • Upvote 4

anduril38    358

Bad resolution to a great two parter. Singlehandedly saved martha's character, really.

Even then, Martha didn't achieve much IMO. I feel she doesn't deserve all the hate she gets, but she is by far the weakest of the 4 companions we've had.

I agree though, the ending wasn't that great; just the idea of the Master controlled Earth appealed to me most. Plus it didn't contain the Daleks as a finale for a change.

wll last series was on the whole pretty average/awful, Opener was like WOOOOOOOW later on was liek 'deus ex machina fest' weak stories weak characters (james corden seriously?) , ending saves it just.

Current series is ok, ep 3 was total garbage, should have been a special or something. 4 best so far. but Rory should be renamed to kenny for all the time he supposedly dies/almost dies, tho it is alluded to his life span of like 5000 years or so.

Amy is an alright companion but the dominance over doctor/husband isnt as much as it could be, like it sort of like she takes charge of a situation then whimpers out.

• Downvote 2

Raylulz    1778

So I just watched my first episode with the 10th Dr. It is a really good show, not what I was expecting at all. My dad actually walked in and said "Oh, The Doctor." Great show is great.

• Upvote 2

anduril38    358

wll last series was on the whole pretty average/awful, Opener was like WOOOOOOOW later on was liek 'deus ex machina fest' weak stories weak characters (james corden seriously?) , ending saves it just.

Current series is ok, ep 3 was total garbage, should have been a special or something. 4 best so far. but Rory should be renamed to kenny for all the time he supposedly dies/almost dies, tho it is alluded to his life span of like 5000 years or so.

Amy is an alright companion but the dominance over doctor/husband isnt as much as it could be, like it sort of like she takes charge of a situation then whimpers out.

I hear you, series 5 wasn't great, but mainly because it led directly onto series 6 with virtually nothing solved.

+rei+    34494

Ignoring that Matt Smith is fucking amazing.

I think of NDW the seasons go something like

4/Specials

I hate bottoming 2 because School Days but seriously.

• Upvote 1

»Rimmer    2210

I've been out of the loop since Tennant left, so how is Matt Smith? Does he do a decent job of differentiating himself from the other Doctors?

(Tom Baker for life <3).