Sign in to follow this  
Techno

Regional #6

On for 2 hours

Ummm im always signed in to aim but Im not always on here next time your on you should IM me..

Ill be on aim all day again.

On the most part of the day.

I talking to you but you don't response , anyway I posted my free time to play, tomorrow I have another things to do , so I'll be on later tomorrow.

♠n00bbot    296

gave james the win after he d/ced

i didnt wana deal with it lol

so

James > erector

Soul    7945

been waiting for bmazing9 all afternoon basically. im going to get off in like a hour. i was invis by mistake, but even when i checked for him, nothing. we can probs play tommorow night/tonight if i sign on.

cum    364

I'm on for games by the way, and will be on tomorrow for a long time too.

been waiting for bmazing9 all afternoon basically. im going to get off in like a hour. i was invis by mistake, but even when i checked for him, nothing. we can probs play tommorow night/tonight if i sign on.

I was on almost all afternoon with aim not set to invisible like you

Dueled some people from here on DN on top of it so Im pretty sure you didnt check for me anyways im still on from earlier...

Edit: ALso last night when you posted you weren't on for games anymore I ended up dueling you on DN so idgi

Kalish    40

Beat Semaj 2-1 vggs

Soul    7945

I was on almost all afternoon with aim not set to invisible like you

Dueled some people from here on DN on top of it so Im pretty sure you didnt check for me anyways im still on from earlier...

Edit: ALso last night when you posted you weren't on for games anymore I ended up dueling you on DN so idgi

Lol? Considering I played the person running this tournament this afternoon, you weren't on around 1 nor were you around 4-7, because I did check for you. And last night, it was your smart ass who decided to challenge me on DN, and you were my last game of the night before I went to bed. I simply did not want to war duel last night. But I was on almost all afternoon sooooooo

Ive been on all night and what time zone are you saying I wasn't on from 4 to 7 because from 4 to 7 eastern time I was on lol and Im still on dont see you tho

»Derezzed    1026

Checking again for my guy later.

Soul    7945

because im sure i said @ 7 pm i was getting off in an hour which is 8 pm EST. logic would dictate that i would not be on when you posted @ 11:30, and then 1:40 am lol.

also i'm on now, and you are lurking dgz and not on aim

Soul    7945

because im in class derp, signing on now though

Soul    7945

lost to bad sams. trunades me games he wins lol

• Downvote 4

lol yup beat Soul 2-1

and I find it funny but all I recall from g3 was you having raih oh 2x warning and other shit and you BRIBED my Trunade so it didnt even matter yet I still won

Twitter    2057

onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

»Derezzed    1026

Joose: we can play in orlando then ;)

Decaf 360: o haha i forgot you're going too

Joose: indeed I am

Decaf 360: if you want you can have the win its no big deal, i already have my invite

Joose: oh, ok

Spooderman    7231

my opponent gives me the win if the games end before monday.

»Techno    1453

round ends tonight so i can put it up tomorrow morning and focus on setting up the gpc plus i have a regional tomorrow

SO HURRY THE FUCK UP

cum    364

Last couple of times I saw my opponent on he wouldn't respond. :/