theamatuer    89

Then I found this entertaining young fellow.

First this which was just funny. 

FjOkx8F.png

I stole green arrow's green arrow. I'm a superhero.

BUT THEN

NDXsrQc.png

HE KNEW

then it get's weird and he says that he has superpowers... He tries to guess his next card and what types of cards were in my hand. He was wrong and claims his powers don't work all the time. Then explains he's right and really thinks he does because this is the 2nd time he's done this:

zDSJEf0.png

then I tell him about law of averages and that if he truly thinks he has special powers from it, he should seek help. He quits and signs off. 

since when does oliver queen have ESP anyways.

NB96    860
PSYFrame* Lord Omega: chicken game
PSYFrame* Lord Omega: effect chicken game number 1
Nick Barrett: ok
PSYFrame* Lord Omega has lost 1000 life points
PSYFrame* Lord Omega: terraforming
Nick Barrett: you dont have to say the name of every card you play
PSYFrame* Lord Omega: upstart goblin
Nick Barrett has gained 1000 life points
Nick Barrett: i'm capable of reading its name i assure you
PSYFrame* Lord Omega: the rules specifically state that each player must mention every action on your part that could be countered by a movement of the opponent, causing a chain of activations..you agree?
Nick Barrett: no
Nick Barrett: you're just trying to troll but nobody is laughing
Nick Barrett: you're just making every single thing you do take another 10 seconds each when you type it all out
PSYFrame* Lord Omega: Pot of Duality
PSYFrame* Lord Omega: set
PSYFrame* Lord Omega: end turn

this is going to be a long evening...
  • Upvote 11

»Tygo    14141
No one with the PSYFRAME name has ever been pleasant.

Virtuoso    104

it was probably his intention to make you quit to farm free wins, making his clan look like they have some outstanding win record. why the earth doesnt weed out such faggotry i dont know

Careyious    21

it was probably his intention to make you quit to farm free wins, making his clan look like they have some outstanding win record. why the earth doesnt weed out such faggotry i dont know

DN probably wouldn't have enough of a population to keep running if they did that. 

»Noelle    5849

claiming you know the rules of dn (not rulings, but the actual rules/punishments table,) better than an actual senior, should just be a bannable offense. IP bannable, actually. grats on 1k posts suuwo

The rule he was talking about was apparently that there is an official Konami rule that states you have a whole 60 seconds to respond to an opponent's action. Admins asked him to link him the ruling, and he ended up linking something to do with priority lol.

Apparently he ended up reporting the admins for misconduct and reported me for saying the fap part.

Not only that, but previously in the duel i typed "kkk" when i was meant to say kk and he was complaining about that, because apparently he was black.

~bilaterus~    41

Basically, i beat some idiot in rated and he talked shit and i challenged him to a money match, then he reported me and i got banned

By the way, we discussed this and overturned the ban. 

Using DN publicly to make money is of course unacceptable, but we can't and won't police people's private or off-site arrangements. (Obviously we won't enforce any payments either).

• Upvote 6

SQUIDS~    381

Basically, i beat some idiot in rated and he talked shit and i challenged him to a money match, then he reported me and i got banned

By the way, we discussed this and overturned the ban. 

Using DN publicly to make money is of course unacceptable, but we can't and won't police people's private or off-site arrangements. (Obviously we won't enforce any payments either).

Thank you so much 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

»Pharaoh Atem    15772

DN probably wouldn't have enough of a population to keep running if they did that.

wrong answer

three words: too many to keep track of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRNvoxxSNsY
  • Upvote 2

»Pharaoh Atem    15772

XfPM57C.png

Finally got it off in a duel​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLMwpzPPit8
  • Upvote 2

+scuzzlebutt    23563

You can run a gambling den of Vietnamese aces with Yugioh cards on DN as far as anyone cares

we would know!

ZbTiFGY.png

He drew into a card that would only benefit him in this exact situation from a 41 card remaining deck. Crashes it into my monster and i lose

probably the most fuked up defeat i ever had.

• Upvote 4

Z0MRruB.png

Red-Eyes deck vs Blue-Eyes deck, but the Blue-Eyes player has a Red-Eyes avatar

Unreal

Too bad the Red-Eyes player doesn't have a Blue-Eyes avatar, because that would have been fairly ironic for a rated game.

»Tygo    14141
I played against some red eyes deck. The dude raged when I told him that the red-eyes COTH wasn't once every turn and didn't understand.

»Tygo    14141
It reads just like COTH. I thought the notes about once per turn at the bottom meant can only activate 1 of this card per turn like it does everything else. Otherwise the Once per turn would be at the beginning of the sentence no?