jhadd1996    247

Literally messaged every admin that was currently on not one could message me back, ill i asked was to be ip addressed banned because i just am done with the game and have been trying to focus on school since i graduate if i pass this last semester and trying not to randomly play ygo, cause randomly playing mtg right now is distracting enough in itself.

so after no responses, i just host a game saying "who wants to fuck me right in the pussy pm me" after about 5 minutes of random horny ygo boys pming me, finally got ip addressed banned. like seriously one has to go to the drastic of measures for admins to address sometihng?

this has got to be one of the funniest things i've ever read or one of the dumbest lol

• Upvote 2

»Digbick    7263

yugioh

+Urthor    10229

smh its not even hard

quitting isn't the hard part, getting rid of the fucking yugioh tattoo can be

• Upvote 1

jhadd1996    247

Did you actually think i got a yugioh tattoo? hahaha

I have a lot of tattoos, some are a bit dumb. but good christ no would i ever get a ygo tattoo fuck

SageRhapsody    272

Every tattoo is a yugioh tattoo, don't delude yourself.

• Upvote 2

jhadd1996    247

I'd prob get one depending on what it is, and where it goes hahaha

Me.    57

I'd prob get one depending on what it is, and where it goes hahaha

Put this on your chest:

tumblr_nuhok2Jik21rie4kjo1_r1_500.png

herbie ✌    1340
Dont even know how its a problem anyways, people get cheesy generic shit on them all the time and no one gives a shit.

~NeoArkadia~    2794
Celtic Guard of Noble Arms
Choco Magician Girl

Have been added to Dueling Network

Next up should be the Movie Pack and Gandora X the Dragon of Destruction.

Expect a whole bunch of Promos to keep pumping out.

And no, I don't know when you'll get Nirvana High Paladin. '_'
  • Upvote 1

Soul    7945

Literally messaged every admin that was currently on not one could message me back, ill i asked was to be ip addressed banned because i just am done with the game and have been trying to focus on school since i graduate if i pass this last semester and trying not to randomly play ygo, cause randomly playing mtg right now is distracting enough in itself.

so after no responses, i just host a game saying "who wants to fuck me right in the pussy pm me" after about 5 minutes of random horny ygo boys pming me, finally got ip addressed banned. like seriously one has to go to the drastic of measures for admins to address sometihng?

requesting ban
  • Upvote 1

Me.    57

I especially like the part where he literally says that his opinion is fact.

SageRhapsody    272

It's funny because his name is one of those archetypes he hates so much... but it has black, so it's original

Gibbination    307

If you need to get ip banned from dn to focus on school then I really don't see a point in you graduating.
  • Upvote 2

+Silver    1008

If you need to get ip banned from dn to focus on school then I really don't see a point in you graduating.

just another poser. 

mark    3105

While I can see why it's something to make fun of and all, what you're actually saying is that someone who's addicted to something can never accomplish much, which is ridiculous because a lot of successful people were and are addicted to drugs/alcohol/whatever. Now this guy is actually quitting the addiction (which it is, if you cannot stop with in when you want to), yet you suggest, hell I don't know what you suggest, you suggest him to drop out? How dare he try to fix something that's broken. 

• Upvote 2

Gibbination    307

You are correct, I am saying someone that is literally addicted to online yugioh probably doesn't have a bright future.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

»Noelle    5848

welcome to dgz we help and support each other

is that how it went

• Upvote 1

SageRhapsody    272

I mean, you're literally addicted to being a terrible poster so...

• Upvote 4

Gibbination    307

I am all for helping and supporting, I just know that sometimes (alot of the time) calling someone out on being a total fucking idiot is the best way to help someone.

• Downvote 1