DarthChocoboz    292
Just now, Abe Thalos said:

Use a VM to run Vista or Linux

I know, but its not what steve jobs would have wanted

• Upvote 15

NB96    859

I just downloaded Devpro and it's such a shittier version of DN lmao... Duelingbook can't come soon enough

• Upvote 1

»canasian    4105

Duel Portal exists but I'm personally having a lot of trouble with Silverlight on my computer, plus the public uploads mean most of the (very few) people online are using fake cards so you can't just go duel randoms for practice.

Jazz    5333

I like Duel Portal when it works, but it often doesn't.

NB96    859

Can someone who wants to play competitive OCG decks (ABC, DDD, Darklord, Treatoad, Blue-Eyes, Metalfoes etc) message me? I kinda want to get back into the online scene but I don't really wanna use any of these TCG decks we've had for a while now. I want to try and learn something new. This might not be the best place to post this but i'm not sure where I should ask. My Devpro is dgz_nb96, guess I'll have to put up with this terrible site until the new DN comes out.

petqwe    286

Can you choose opponents in devpro? My devpro seems to not work and I have to play the Percy one ...

And I lost all my fucking decks when dn shuts down (|:|)

The_Be(a)sT    967

downloaded devpro today. How can I respond to my opponent when he sets a card? I was playing today and it didn't show me the respond window when my opponent set two backrows.

DAD 4 GAME    46

There should be three options on the top-left of the window, something like "always chain," "sometimes chain," and "never chain."
Also, if you hold down the 'A' key on your keyboard, it will force the prompt up whenever possible, and if you hold down the 'S' key, it will prevent the prompt from coming up.

• Upvote 1

Indignation    2858

Wow I really hate that dn is gone sigh. Will that dueling book be similar to dn?  And what prevents it from getting taken down like dn?

+Urthor    10229

Dueling book is a fucking troll?  

Like ik we're pretty desperate for some DN, but lets not lose sight of the fact that thing is probably not happening

• Upvote 2

NB96    859

People on the Devpro chat literally take it personally if you complain or say DN is better. I think I pissed some guy off he's messaging me telling me to stop bitching like I hurt his feelings

Me.    57
Just now, NB96 said:

People on the Devpro chat literally take it personally if you complain or say DN is better. I think I pissed some guy off he's messaging me telling me to stop bitching like I hurt his feelings

Welcome to the internet, enjoy your stay. Souvenir shop available everywhere.

are there any resources that are basically just the card database without the dueling function?

I remember a few years ago there was some app that had like every card on it or something...

really im just looking for a big database of all the cards that sortable and searchable based on card type, atk, def etc. so i can update my cube

is there anything out there??

»Satchmo    3222

Every time I play on devpro I just get upset that it's not DN

• Upvote 13

»ACP    33421
26 minutes ago, chrona said:

Wouldn't it be possible to make something like this (with decklists) for dgz? At least it would generate some traffic here

Depends on what you mean by possible. Is it literally possible? Well yes, of course. There are a lot of things that are possible. But it's not practical. I can't just make programmers appear out of thin air and want to develop stuff for DGz.