Sign in to follow this  
Pengwan

GPC Sydney Dispute Post Thread

»Pengwan    7724

How this works:

On the 3rd day of each round, this thread will be opened. If you have not finished your match while this thread is open, you must make your activity post explaining the situation here. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU CANNOT PLAY IF YOU ARE STILL ABLE TO DO SO. You make the post just incase your match doesn't finish in the 24 hour timeframe.

What your post should include:

- How often you have been online

- How often your opponent has been online

- AIM logs & PMs of attempted contacted

- Anything else relevant to this you can think to include

If you have not finished your match and you do not make an activity post during the round it will be assumed that you do not give a fuck, so please make your post if it looks like you won't be able to play. We want this GPC to finish in a timely manner, but we need you to post in order for that to happen!

»Pengwan    7724

Thread now open, please read first post carefully before posting

Isumaru    6

- I have been logged in to DGZ about 12/24 hours each day. i have been logged into AIM 24/24 Each day with no messages

- According to bhurts profile at the time of writing this he has not been online since May 23 2011 08:41 PM http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showuser=3700

- No contact has been attempted due to him not having been here

update: Just checked and he shows online now. Sent him a pm asking to duel with no reply, he is not on AIM yet

update: He has gone offline again with no reply.

I have been online since the day the tournanament started,. I sent a pm to orange eyes (my opponent). We were suppose to setup a time. I haven't heard anything from him, I also checked the online aim system. Turns out he has not been online in days since I tried to send a message to him on aim for when he got back online. His aim isn't compatible with that feauture of recieving offline aim messages, but I made the attempt.

He hasn't been online at all.

I posted in the tri-championship thread which is proof that he is not looking to see who his opponent is or that he forgot about this.

I need to play him before 4:00 p.m. today that way it doesn't get in the way of what I need to do today. If not I can't play him.

Chaos_Blaze    77

I've been online at least half of the day each day. As for my opponent, it says that he has been online. However, he has made no effort to contact me or post in the GPC thread while I have posted in the thread and attempted to contact him on AIM. However, I received no response.

proof of contact:

trisitegpcround1problem.jpg

-I've been on Everyday for several hours have seen no sign of Kitsko at all.

-Ive posted multiple times in the thread

-His Dgz account says he was on yesterday at 2pm I was on at that same time yet he wasn't signed onto aim and he did not post here

confuse rei    5609

I have been online from basically my 4-5 pm till night (around 12-1 tops cuz due to uni i had to wake up early)

How would i know that lol

I sent him a pm asking him what times is he available so that we can set up a match, but got no response

I still hope to catch him online though

Dominator    1517

Every night from roughly 8 pm pst to 1 am

He signed on to dgz yesterday and didn't reply to my pm. I have not seen him on aim at all.

i'm on usually after 8 pm pst. i can try to play on my lunch or in the morning b4 work, just lmk.

no

Presence    107

My opponent, Jose Diaz, should be online sometime today but just in case:

Online at about 12 each morning to about 4 each morning the previous two or three days. Today I will be online from "2:58pm" to about 3 am

He was online the first day or so, he's had tests so i didn't expect him on that often. His DGZ account says that he was online at 8:20 pm yesterday, but he did not contact me.

I talked to him on AIM:

Jose Diaz (josejuan774) is offline 3:04 pm

IMs are delivered when the buddy signs in. Send Jose Diaz (josejuan774) a text message

Rythmik Presence 8:10 pm

you there?

Jose Diaz is unable to receive offline IMs. 8:10 pm

Jose Diaz (josejuan774) is idle 8:49 pm

Rythmik Presence 8:49 pm

hey

We need to play for the GPC before midnight.

Jose Diaz (josejuan774) is available 8:50 pm

Jose Diaz 8:50 pm

u have the win

busy with college still

sorry

Rythmik Presence 8:51 pm

=| okay

PM log.

GPC

Participants: J o S e J u A n, Presence

Presence

Sent 22 May 2011 - 10:16 PM

Your AIM said that it didn't deliver offline IM's, so I thought I'd tell you that we were GPC opponents in the first round. I'm on EST. Should be able to play almost anytime.

J o S e J u A n

Sent 23 May 2011 - 11:51 AM

Ahh didn't know lol. i'll be on this afternoon for games, is that okay?

Presence

Sent 23 May 2011 - 12:31 PM

Yeah, that's fine. I'm looking forward to playing you.

J o S e J u A n

Sent 23 May 2011 - 12:45 PM

sure man, i have a huge test tomorrow i forgot about, so we'll play don't worry. is librerian legal for this?

Presence

Sent 23 May 2011 - 02:18 PM

Yeah, Librarian and some Meklord Emporer guy that no one really cares about are legal.

Presence

Sent Yesterday, 05:47 PM

Also, I go to work at 11 AM on the 25th, I don't know when I get off. I'm on all day today though.

Presence

Sent Today, 02:52 PM

Back on, now

He is supposedly on right at 6:50 while it's 7:12 atm, however he has not answered my msgs or the wall post or signed onto AIM.

I really wanted to play that guy.

Jungle Fresh    61

4-6 hours everyday.

Opponent's last login on DGZ was May 23rd. Seen twice on AIM.

He didn't reply when I contacted him on aim.

Saw him online earlier today but he logged off before I could send a message, so I left him an IM, hoping he gets online soon.

Ive been on aim every day through out the whole day.

Ive checked dgz multiple times a day for my opp.

I sent my opp a pm and he replied with the times he would be on and he did not show. (I stayed up an extra 2-3 hours to try and catch him)

Also my opp has not posted once that he was on.

SSJ5GOKU    46

This matchup is between me and Shane.

- How often you have been online - about 6 hours per day since the tournament started.

- How often your opponent has been online - As of right now, none what so ever since May 21st.

- AIM logs & PMs of attempted contacted - http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showuser=3272 I commented telling him when I would be online.

- Anything else relevant to this you can think to include - Some DGZ people know I am online daily. My opponent has been MIA.

Spooderman    7231

pretty much every day

idk he's on YF

I pm'd him asking him for a time to play, he sends me a pm back saying he didnt even know this started without giving me a time to play

every day

idk

i asked him to duel once but he was pissed because of something and didnt want to play. since then he hasnt been online aim when i log on

How often you have been online?

On the 23rd I was online from 4:30 PM until about midnight. Yesterday I was online from 7 PM until about midnight. I got online today around 4:30 PM and will be online for as long as necessary to try to get this done.

How often your opponent has been online?

My opponent was not online at all the very first day. Around 6 PM yesterday he replied to the initial PM I had sent him to arrange a time to play stating he is on at nights. He was not online when I got online around 7 and did not come back online for the remainder of the time that I was online (which was until about midnight).

AIM logs & PMs of attempted contacted

Looks like we were paired for the GPC tourney for round 1. We got 3 days to play. When are you usually available?

i live on the east coast im on at nights um where do we hand in deck list to

Send it to Plushie. You have until the end of round 1 to send it. My AIM is gstla2, I added yours to my buddy list so if I see you on I'll message you. If you see me before I see you message me also.

well im on now can u get on?

I am available any time after 4:30 PM. It is currently 4:30 right now and I will be online for the next several hours until about 10-11 ish. I can be on later than that though if necessary.

That is the conversation thus far. He did try to AIM me to see if I was online around 2 PM. I would have originally told him that I'm normally not online until after 4:30 PM, but he said he is on at nights so I wasn't expecting him to try to message me in the middle of the afternoon.

Anything else relevant to this you can think to include?

Not that know of at this present time. Will post something if I think of anything.

Guest Sykotic   
Guest Sykotic

- I have been logged in to DGZ about 12/24 hours each day. i have been logged into AIM 24/24 Each day with no messages

- According to bhurts profile at the time of writing this he has not been online since May 23 2011 08:41 PM http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showuser=3700

- No contact has been attempted due to him not having been here

update: Just checked and he shows online now. Sent him a pm asking to duel with no reply, he is not on AIM yet

update: He has gone offline again with no reply.

for future reference, you generally want to PM your opponent at the start of the round to try and get a time set up. i understand he hasnt been on dgz, but its always good to send a PM anyway. it even helps you in the dispute cases because you can show proof if needed

decaflol    490

My opponent and I arranged for around 4 PM EST today, he didn't show up.

W1nd5 0f F4t3 (6:04:22 PM): hey

Daniel Farina (6:04:30 PM): sup

W1nd5 0f F4t3 (6:04:32 PM): wanna play our match tomorrow?

Daniel Farina (6:04:34 PM): for the gpc right

Daniel Farina (6:04:36 PM): um

Daniel Farina (6:04:37 PM): i think i can

Daniel Farina (6:04:39 PM): what time?

W1nd5 0f F4t3 (6:04:48 PM): whenever works for you

Daniel Farina (6:05:27 PM): hm

Daniel Farina (6:05:34 PM): well when are u free soonest?

W1nd5 0f F4t3 (6:05:56 PM): anytime tomorrow. its my day off

Daniel Farina (6:06:02 PM): ah

Daniel Farina (6:06:04 PM): how about

Daniel Farina (6:06:07 PM): around 4 pm est

W1nd5 0f F4t3 (6:06:15 PM): sure

Daniel Farina (6:06:18 PM): alright

W1nd5 0f F4t3 (6:06:22 PM): i think tomorrow is our last day to play

Daniel Farina (6:06:30 PM): ok ill be on for sure

W1nd5 0f F4t3 (6:06:38 PM): kk. ill see you then

Daniel Farina (6:06:41 PM): alright

Gospel    375

Monday I was online from 12am-3am and 10pm-11:59pm

Tuesday I was online from 12am-5am and 5pm-11:59pm

Today I was on from 12am-2am.

I have not seen my opponent on aim, I have seen him on dgz but he wasn't on aim at that time.

I sent him a message through aim when I saw a patrick hoban on dueling network hoping he was invisible but it said he was offline.

- Anything else relevant to this you can think of

If the activity win came down to who watches more icarly, I feel I would easily be declared the winner.

Kalish    40

My AIM is online all the time, and I rarely sign-out. I've been on from about 9am-1130am then back again from 5pm-9pm and then back again from like 12am-2am ish. My opponent posted today that he was on for games, and my AIM has been online so not sure why he didn't hit me up at all. I maybe could have been off the computer, but my AIM was online so he could have still IM'ed me and when I look at it later I would notice him IM'ing me. He hasn't signed on at all the times I've been online and on the computer, but perhaps he has been signed on when I haven't been on the computer, but I am not sure since he never hit me up. I don't have any AIM logs because he has never signed on for me to hit him up.

»Turkey    1515

Several hours all 3 days

Whenever I've seen him online, he didn't want to play. He told me he would play today at 9:30, but wasn't on at that time.

Will give later if really needed.

Wiggles    1370

All day yesterday

Haven't seen him on. He posted saying he would be but haven't seen him

Ryan    473

About 6 hours a day.

I've only seen him once (when he replied to my PM).

When round 1 started I contacted him via PM and he said he'd be on at 8PM EST, which is 2AM for me since I'm in Europe. I then asked him if he could get on a little bit earlier, but he didn’t reply.