baburnzzzz

orlando report - how to get banned

Living Legend    3836

keep fighting the good fight baburnzzzz

drinking an 18 pack to the face and a bottle (if thats true) is fucking absurd though. no shit you threw up. all in all, 10/10 report, i hope to have a similar experience at rhode island

• Upvote 4

baburnzzzz    617

thx jimi wish i could go to Rhode island and meet u bruh

Bro i probably drank way more than that tbh.

i drink like 20-30 beers on average every other night actually. i outdrink like every fucker here, after like 20 everybodys done and im like lol wtf?

edit: did i meet any of u dgz peeps?

• Upvote 2

+ACP+    34070
I walk around and notice some ponds.....theres alligators! :) But just babies. :( so i jump over and get in the water and grab a small one 9I almost drown because im literally on another planet at this point) grab the gator and take him back to my car and just let him chill in my front seat. i roll up a huge blunt and hotbox my car and i blew some monster hits strraight into the gators nostrils so hes obviously fucked up. hes chillin in my seat with the funniest grin on his face (wish i had my camera) then he begins to lift his head into the air and starts rocking it back and forth with his mouth open i start to lol and im like yooo mannn whats wrong and then he ends up just going to sleep next to me in the seat. So i black out of course. wake up at 1030 to a gator sitting next to me and people walking by my car laughing. LOL.

Fucking LOL
  • Upvote 14

baburnzzzz    617

You need help.

help with what? i have a good paying job lots of pussy and lots of weed.

i think im good for now bruh, also nathan i added u on Fb bruh hmu

baburnzzzz    617

I also forgot to mention i blacked out with 2 doors open with a gator in my front seat. so like everybody that walked next to me couldve stole like all my shit but thank god for a gator in my front seat.

• Upvote 24

brighteyes    2156
I walk around and notice some ponds.....theres alligators! :) But just babies. :( so i jump over and get in the water and grab a small one 9I almost drown because im literally on another planet at this point) grab the gator and take him back to my car and just let him chill in my front seat. i roll up a huge blunt and hotbox my car and i blew some monster hits strraight into the gators nostrils so hes obviously fucked up. hes chillin in my seat with the funniest grin on his face (wish i had my camera) then he begins to lift his head into the air and starts rocking it back and forth with his mouth open i start to lol and im like yooo mannn whats wrong and then he ends up just going to sleep next to me in the seat. So i black out of course. wake up at 1030 to a gator sitting next to me and people walking by my car laughing. LOL.

259hp1c.png

• Upvote 13

+rap tap    20162

"Yo, damn, son. You tradin' that Duality"

"idk, man. what do you have?"

"uh, I got a couple tour guides, a spare warning, some weed, a gator..."

"what do you value the gator at"

• Upvote 35

KJG    2

Im kinda upset I wasent mentioned, smoking a bowl outside in the courtyard before round 1 lol. But Im mad I didnt stay day 2 now.

• Upvote 1

baburnzzzz    617

I may be able to go im not sure. my grandma has family in pittsburg so its a possiblity. im going to start saving now and see where i end up. if i go bro its gonna be asolutely insane. ill be walking around with a gator in my backpack and a pound of weed

+ACP+    34070

At nats you're going to teach me how to catch gators. I'll consider it step #16 of becoming a ygo baller.

• Upvote 16

baburnzzzz    617

The larger they get the more difficult it becomes but it basically involves the energy you give off to the gator and not making sudden movements. When you catch one, you'll notice that they'll stare directly into your eyes and won't look away. If you for one second twitch your head or sneeze or something they'll immediately attempt to do a death roll (if it's a small one it's ok) so you have to be careful.

That's why steve irwin always talked to the crocodiles when he caught him, they can actually sense ur energy and you can actually calm them by talking to them. i've caughten 10-11 footers without any tackle whatsoever and he never even tried to bite back.

they have 0 strengh when it comes to openingg their mouths. once u get even i decent drip on their snout your good to go. the hard part is actually sneaking up on them. the best time is at night. you can spot light them and sneak up on them easier. in the daytime its really difficult to catch one without any tackle, i usually go out onto kayaks so i can lurk very quitely. you'll notice the larger gators wont move when u get close to them because they know they will fuck you up. but those are the ones i always go for, i just jump off the kayak eyeballing that snout and just latch onto it for dear life and hope to god the thrashing and death rolling in murky swamp water doesnt attract the 50 others gators in the vacinity (had it happen before)

But yeah ill be down to show anyone. i dont know about gators in pittsburg tho?

• Upvote 7