1 Book of Moon

2 Solemn Warning

2 Solemn J

2 BTH

1 Mirror

1 Trap Dust

Thoughts?

Lamp    1424

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_19%3A_Freezerdon seems like a very good combo with this, doesnt it? If you have Freezerdon, then you can use Ragia's effect 3 times total... 3 TIMES!!! 3 Solemns are incredibly overpowered, especially as a lvl 5 exceed is easy to SS through wind-ups etc...

There's a reason it says 'Material(s)' on there. It's obviously not it's official english text, but you would still detach two from Freezerdon with the text on the wikia.

»Pengwan    7724

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_19%3A_Freezerdon seems like a very good combo with this, doesnt it? If you have Freezerdon, then you can use Ragia's effect 3 times total... 3 TIMES!!! 3 Solemns are incredibly overpowered, especially as a lvl 5 exceed is easy to SS through wind-ups etc...

There's a reason it says 'Material(s)' on there. It's obviously not it's official english text, but you would still detach two from Freezerdon with the text on the wikia.

Are you sure? I've been using that on DN today and its been pretty fun lol but if it works the other way :(

Morleh    1143

May someone with good Japanese translate it? I see three 1s in there, but the text is way too blurry for me to even try to read.

brighteyes    2150

HydrogeddonCP04-EN-SR-UE.png

Fuckkkkk

Isn't this somewhat better?

300px-JurracGuaibaHA03-EN-SR-1E.jpg

Hydrogeddon got that old school swagg up in this.

• Upvote 1

Dank Memeston    1716

Fuckkkkk

100 ATK more or the ability to summon a 3rd and go for Daisigma/Color Ruler?

Indignation    2858

One works on tokens and when d-fissure is out. Also isn't restricted to summoning itself.

Can't argue with nostalgia though lol.

»Pengwan    7724

May someone with good Japanese translate it? I see three 1s in there, but the text is way too blurry for me to even try to read.

atemsignal-1.jpg?t=1306507891

• Upvote 5

»Pharaoh Atem    15769

I'm treating Freezerdon as always detaching 1 despite how many you'd normally detach from the activating monster.

• Upvote 3

Dawgy    2039

I'm treating Freezerdon as always detaching 1 despite how many you'd normally detach from the activating monster.

So is the wikia text wrong? Because the way the wikia text reads, it'd work similar to Magical Citadel of Endymion.

If the wikia text is right, then you're wrong. If the wikia text is wrong, then you may be right.

I trust you more than some shitty wikia anyways.

On a side note, if Freezerdon was worded the way Atem thinks it is worded, you could summon Freezerdon then Monster Reborn Ragia, and you'd get two free Solemn Judgments. ;.;

father_dead    6

On a side note, if Freezerdon was worded the way Atem thinks it is worded, you could summon Freezerdon then Monster Reborn Ragia, and you'd get two free Solemn Judgments. ;.;

i don't think so, according to my interpretation, you can only use freezerdon's effect if the xyz monster has the materials it needs to use it...

this si the only reason this combo is a tad bit NOT as broken as it sems, meaning u get 2 solemns or 1 solemn turn 1, 2 solemns turn 2

Also, you CAn use Freezerdon's effect on the opponent's turn, right?

»Pengwan    7724

It doesn't activate so I would assume so, its just like Gachi in that if x would happen you do y instead

Semaj.    2263

picked up 100 copies of sabersaurus.

I only got 60 sad.gif

harig07    2058

Fuckkkkk

I like being able to attack with the new Hydro after it's Special Summoned and it's Water so that compliments the deck I'm testing it in (Miracle Heroes) but as already pointed out Guaiba is for the most part better.

• Upvote 1

Enigma_m7    99

Ragia sounds way more pro than Lagia ._. bad konami bad...Otherwise great card.As harig07 i think hydrogeddon is better choice than jurracs for regular deck.In heroes is even too good + Monk and some other shits.I love how one card just bring jurracs back to live :) They are more played than ever.Pokemons ftw