Final_Vent

YGO General Finance Thread (ask questions about shit here)

adversary__    453
$15 for ultimate 1st isn't "pretty much nothing" for something that will most likely go unplayed.
  • Upvote 3

sinon    13

Just get them at your locals or on some other tournament. I got a playset in ultimate for 10$.

Kyary    2424

Summoner's art is around 3-4 now, and for some reason Rainbow Kuriboh went from ~$5 to around 8-10.  Interesting things to keep an eye on.

Accel    153

Rainbow Kuriboh went up likely because of those people preparing for DUEA and Shadolls.

A shame we're not getting Electromagnetic Turtle.

Has anybody had any experiences with selling to Troll and Toad?

How much did it cost to track and what did you ship it in? Sorry for dumb question etc

Wumbologist    14204

i have a couple times. they are very slow at paying. i'm waiting on a couple checks from them right now, but i've completed 2 sales to them in the past. 

what you ship in depends on how many cards you're selling. if you can fit them in a bubble mailer you can ship that for like $2 with tracking. if you're selling a lot of cards you'd probably want to ship in a flat rate box (you can get these for free from the post office). i believe it costs $5.25 to ship in a small flat rate box. the flat rate boxes come with tracking and priority shipping (arrives at the destination within 3 days). 

another site i've sold to is coretcg. they pay much faster and offer better prices for certain cards. 

I shipped a $25 card a week ago without tracking. The buyer just opened a "didn't receive" case. I asked him to wait a few more days to see if it arrives.

This is the first someone said they didn't receive their card. Is it likely they actually didn't get it? I guess I'm screwed out of the card and the money.

I saw that if you print a shipping label off of eBay it said it automatically uploads tracking. Do you need a label printer for that?

Arksyn    16
It's not likely that it was lost but there is a chance that it can happen. You don't need a label printer just a regular printer on computer paper is fine. You'll just have to tape the slip onto the package/bubble mailer.
  • Upvote 1

Arksyn    16
It's not likely that it was lost but there is a chance that it can happen. You don't need a label printer just a regular printer on computer paper is fine. You'll just have to tape the slip onto the package/bubble mailer.

ralfiano    43
So with how many reprints there have been of the Zombie archetype what would the cheapest price value of a Zombie core be of:

3 Zombie Master
3 Plague Spreader
3 Mezuki
3 DH Mali
3 Goblin Zombie
3 BoL

Just curious as I have a friend leaving the game and he said he'd sell cards cheaply so wondering how much this would be worth normally, thanks in advance!

iNetdeck    102

So with how many reprints there have been of the Zombie archetype what would the cheapest price value of a Zombie core be of:

3 Zombie Master
3 Plague Spreader
3 Mezuki
3 DH Mali
3 Goblin Zombie
3 BoL

Just curious as I have a friend leaving the game and he said he'd sell cards cheaply so wondering how much this would be worth normally, thanks in advance!

Rarities? If they're just common I'd say $15 at best.

ralfiano    43

3 Zombie Master
3 Plague Spreader
3 Mezuki
3 DH Mali
3 Goblin Zombie
3 BoL

Rarities? If they're just common I'd say $15 at best.

Just commons was what I meant, tbh with Shadolls on the horizon I don't see Zombies faring too well so just using it as a fun deck, thanks tho

mooji    15

Could BTS commons from BP02 go down in value? Thinking of getting rid of a few copies I have now since structure deck is coming out soon and I think BP02 is gonna drop. Thoughts?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+Silver    1008

Could BTS commons from BP02 go down in value? Thinking of getting rid of a few copies I have now since structure deck is coming out soon and I think BP02 is gonna drop. Thoughts?

Depends

I think BTS is becoming the new Fiendish and I feel its going to stay around the 5 dollar side

Suuwo    647

I shipped a $25 card a week ago without tracking. The buyer just opened a "didn't receive" case. I asked him to wait a few more days to see if it arrives.

This is the first someone said they didn't receive their card. Is it likely they actually didn't get it? I guess I'm screwed out of the card and the money.

I saw that if you print a shipping label off of eBay it said it automatically uploads tracking. Do you need a label printer for that?

Sometimes they do some loops around post offices and take longer to arrive, opening a didn't receive case so soon seems kind of suspicious though. I live in california and I've had stuff I've ordered with tracking go to arizona to california and back to arizona then back to california for whatever reason and get the stuff almost two weeks after I ordered it.

You might be out of luck in the end though

To print a label you need just a printer, no need for special printers. I buy my shipping labels from paypal since I sell on both tcgplayer and ebay quite a bit.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

Wumbologist    14204

if you print the label through ebay you should get a small discount on the price (obv you can't do that for tcgplayer sales though)

mooji    15

Depends

I think BTS is becoming the new Fiendish and I feel its going to stay around the 5 dollar side

I mean, it already is... I know the Ultra/Ulti is gonna retain its value for a bit of time (at least until other effect negation takes over), but I feel like the commons from BP02 could go down a lil' since everyone can just get the ones from the structure which should be rather popular, thus BTS should be easy to obtain. I dunno, that's just my $0.02.

+Silver    1008

Depends

I mean, it already is... I know the Ultra/Ulti is gonna retain its value for a bit of time (at least until other effect negation takes over), but I feel like the commons from BP02 could go down a lil' since everyone can just get the ones from the structure which should be rather popular, thus BTS should be easy to obtain. I dunno, that's just my $0.02.

Yeah It depends on how much you selling it I meant. If its like 8-9 than yea, I would sell it now.

The Lightsworn Structure deck though is really profitable. BTS can be sold for 5, Lightsworn commons for a dollarm, solar recharge for a dollar, and then the synchro and tuners for 1.50.

Lang    905
I wouldnt go that high on prices, or else we all could just buy all the decks we see and be ygo rich lol. Assume all but bts/foils/foolish will be .25 or less, maybe charge/solar will be .50. Stores can push for .50-x bc they can.

~NettLEs~    73

Any chance the Realm of Light decks will pull a Dragons Collide and become $15-30 per sealed structure?

(Should I buy a sealed box and just sit on it for a while?)

+Gojira    1706

Any chance the Realm of Light decks will pull a Dragons Collide and become $15-30 per sealed structure?

(Should I buy a sealed box and just sit on it for a while?)

It's certainly possible. Like the old machina structure deck as well, they can be thrown together for a complete deck, and they have good staples, so they will probably have a spike at somepoint once they go out of print.

Lang    905
Would you really hold onto a case for a year or two though? Id rather just sell the hot stuff now and sit on the rest imo

~NettLEs~    73

So, shower thoughts:

If Qliphoth manages to take off, it's probably a good idea to buy out Horn of Heavens. Tributing Genome/Archive makes sure Horn of Heaven will at least always break even, or even better since they go to the Extra Deck for re-Pendulm-ing.

Kyary    2424

Sooo DT AOJ Quarantine is gone everywhere

You're like 3 months late here.