Final_Vent

YGO General Finance Thread (ask questions about shit here)

Lang    905
That doesnt mean anything sadly. I bought 20 ultra snatch steals right when the list was announced, and it said your items have been shipped. Week and a half of waiting they cancel order saying they got the package back torn. They can get u at any stags sadly
  • Upvote 1

Matt Bishop    2377
Lol why would you ever open the unpaid item case on 3 valk at 42..........
  • Upvote 1

┬╗Pengwan    7724
Yea that was what made me laugh why would you just not let it go if the buyer never paid

mark    3105

Does anyone have an estimate on how much a full nekroz deck would be? inc side and extra(but without giant hand), if you have to buy everything. I would assume over 1000 by now? 

3 brionacs= 400

3 valkyrus = 180

trishula= 40

gungnir= 20?

rest of nekroz core maybe 40?

extra deck:

castel= 15

exciton = 20

lavalval chain = 45

daigusto emeral = 20

so include other things like herald of arc light and cheap synchros to use for kaleidesope so say 800 for the extra and main deck assuming you have none of the cards

timanthony    10

Brio is a lot closer to $150 then $100 at most places. 

boots88    124

should i wait before buying e-teles, or get them now? 

Wait

This seems like the question of the year but I just wanted to bring it up again: Should we buy brio for 140-150 or wait and hope the prices go down?

That depends on how much you expect them to drop by.

In one month's time the lowest they could possibly be is $100 and even then I doubt it. By that point the second wave of sealed product will have been in circulation for a while but Nekroz will still be the most dominant deck at Tier 2 events and ARGCS. Also, in one month's time is the banlist season and people will be paranoid or they'll be looking to move their deck because they already have their invites.  So if you have an event between March 17 and March 31 then you should wait, otherwise buy them now.

Matt Bishop    2377

I think there is very little chance that Nekroz gets touched this list tbh.

At most they will hit non nekroz stuff that helps nekroz like how they eventually limited and banned super poly. They didn't reprint senju and gave cheap reprints got manju and preparation of rites. 

timanthony    10

Bought 20 Shared Ride for $150, good deal ? I bought 2 last week for $14 with mainly the thought of potentially using them. Now I go on tcgplayer and see the cheapest ones are $11 a pop

NB96    854

idk shared ride is decent in the side for nekroz but it depends if it really catches on, moving 20 could either be very easy or very difficult i think

iFocus    309

Rip the Spellgrounds. These looked soo good too.

Careyious    21

This might be a dumb question, but for people who were planning to play Nekroz, did most people just buy a case of the product for 600-700 and then sell everything not needed, or just straight up buy everything needed for the deck?Not including things that could be pre-purchased like Lavalval Chain, the Ju's, extra deck, etc.

Carbon    1882

I wanna start playing again.

I will get Nekroz eventually but I wont be able to afford everything from scratch for a little bit so i was wondering what you guys thought the cheapest deck i could buy (side and extra as well) and still have potential.

Probably Hero id assume?

TFJ    618
I'm terrible. I want to say just start building Nekroz. I don't get this wasting your cash or learning on another deck.

Granted other decks can be good. But it isn't like you expect to be winning money with other deck to pay for main deck. You are just using it to compete. So you might as well use money on the deck you want. Compete with a watered down version of Nekroz for awhile.

Carbon    1882

Well it's not like I'm going to waste funds traveling or something until I get Nekroz or something.

I just figured HERO (or something else) will at least let me play at a local level and start building a collection or go to any close regionals.

3 Starter decks and a few singles, ya?

knives1990    262
If that's your aim, HEROS are surely the best bet. Id say I spent about $100 on the 3 starters and the full Rank 4 suite, as well as 2 Acids and the miscellaneous shit

itswhatever    3286

I bought some cards online and the tracking number said that it arrived at my house on Friday. I haven't got the package yet, but the tracking says that I did. Has anyone had this problem before?