Final_Vent

YGO General Finance Thread (ask questions about shit here)

iFocus    309

The Toon Sorcerors are high. I'd move all voids if possible. I got rid of a set of ultis for 60 and I'm pretty sure that card is just ass if you really just read the card.

Nate1080    1224
So E-tele is getting reprinted in High Speed Riders. Rarity isn't confirmed yet.

I don't expect E-tele to go too high now.

Justin.    734

Yes. 

There is no reprints before the new years based on the release schedule (unless its in HSR, which makes no sense).

Looks like you were wrong.

Lang    905
Fall time has always been rape time, so im sure more is coming.

Btw is it confirmed the mega tins will be like last year? With x old sets in it, same rarities etc.

ibGehring+    1410
Noble knight was not in the first lot of tins, so it might be possible to assume BA will not be in this.

Brand    253

Noble knight was not in the first lot of tins, so it might be possible to assume BA will not be in this.

That was just because they planned on a Noble Knight Box set, unless konami decides to surprise us with a BA set, it's unlikely.

ibGehring+    1410

The NK Box set was not announced until after the Mega Tin. We did not know that was the reason at the time. Everyone was just happy not to have to open fucking Noble Knights. So anything is possible. 

Wumbologist    14202

With the upcoming release of the Performage archetype bringing life to ClownBlade TCG side, would now be a good time to invest in Juragedo? Doesn't seem like too bad of an investment considering its <$5 at the moment, and every iteration of ClownBlade plays three of it.

good call. started around $4 on ebay, then went to around $6 and now i see it around $9.

Justin.    734
Yeah. I think it'll have more use in Kozmo now that Lavalval Chain is banned. I managed to pick up a playset before the spike, but the card is extremely hard to find in the local area. At least for me.

Lang    905
Im all for them making ba the next deck in a box thing, but they better drop the price this time. Nobody wants the other stuff. $20 per deck is fair, not $50. Heres to hoping

Angeles    213

With the upcoming release of the Performage archetype bringing life to ClownBlade TCG side, would now be a good time to invest in Juragedo? Doesn't seem like too bad of an investment considering its <$5 at the moment, and every iteration of ClownBlade plays three of it.

good call. started around $4 on ebay, then went to around $6 and now i see it around $9.

Bought the last 8 on amazon at the time for $27 so this is some cool news.

+Urthor    10202

Im all for them making ba the next deck in a box thing, but they better drop the price this time. Nobody wants the other stuff. $20 per deck is fair, not $50. Heres to hoping

Compared to how much BA costs outside of a box, I'd rather Konami sell it for 50, make buckets of money and commit to the deck in the box concept to be brutally honest. Yea the other shit is useless, but the whole "high priced structure deck" approach reminds me of the Living Card Game business model.

Unfortunately not a soul wanted to play Noble Knights so yea, the last one failed.

Justin.    734

If they do make a BA box, I hope to god they don't use that shitty Platinum rarity or whatever again.

Warthog    165
I personally use the platinum spells but each to their own I guess.

Lang    905
Idt many noble knight boxes sold for $50, ppl had to discount them to sell lol. Ba is at least playable, but idk on a $50 tag per box with lets say 1 copy of each card. You should def have the option to buy the deck on its own.

boots88    124

If they do make a BA box, I hope to god they don't use that shitty Platinum rarity or whatever again.

At least secret Dante would hold it's value if this happened.

Also, Majespecter are apparently viable in the OCG, they're running Totem Bird.

Take that as you will.

skullvarnish    378

I personally use the platinum spells but each to their own I guess.

The Spells look nice, and some of the Traps. But the monsters ended up looking like shit.

ibGehring+    1410

Take that as you will.

I played DN last night and every matchup was magispecter. Like, it seems like so many people like that deck. 

Deck loses to that 2800 Kozmo monster, though.

Warthog    165
Anyone know how much the Asian english cards go for? Buddy of mine had a 1st edition lob Rageki. Curious how much it would go for.

Eternal    13

Ended up buying this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SpellGround-Khalsa-Brain-Games-Ultimate-Combat-Tatami-Playmat-NEW-MINT-/191636041838?nma=true&si=9CHFESIubBZvwMiDBnIvweqSubc%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

$_35.JPG

Don't know if anyone has any other information on it other than what I could find? Specifically if any one else has one and if it seems legit? The pictures  and past feedback made it seem legit, considering the mat seems to made for the Ultimate Combat trading card game in the 90s and the KB website mentions that the Tatami mats were some of their earlier mats. What also helped me make the decision because the guy had other martial arts items in his previously sold stuff (so either he is a fan or got a storage unit  someone that was a fan). The guy has been selling a few of these mats over the last year at around the same price, so I don't really think it's worth much more than I payed for it. I was just curious.

Sanjura    6663

Take that as you will.

I played DN last night and every matchup was magispecter. Like, it seems like so many people like that deck. 

Deck loses to that 2800 Kozmo monster, though.

I mean they have access to a 2850 synchro so wat